d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Husbands And Or Wives That Cheat Should Be Killed
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 20 2010 09:19am
Quote (ChantDownBabylon @ Jul 20 2010 11:18am)
I did nothing of that kind in my ceremony and we are still  very happy together.

Code
he original wedding vows, as printed in The Book of Common Prayer, are:

Groom: I,____, take thee,_____, to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.

Bride: I,_____, take thee,_____, to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

really?
Gold: 6,000.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 20 2010 09:20am
Quote (matrix2591 @ Jul 21 2010 01:18am)
If you sell a few kilos of a PLANT and get caught, say once or twice, you get the same sentence as a murderer. The fact that the law system is fucked doesn't mean that it SHOULD be fucked.

You shouldnt have a few kilograms of aforementioned plant.
But you being a pothead explains this thread and why your wife is fucking your dealer.
Quote (matrix2591 @ Jul 21 2010 01:19am)
Code

Groom: I,____, take thee,_____, to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.

Bride: I,_____, take thee,_____, to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

really?
Yes retard thats the only wedding vow ever created.

This post was edited by AngelasAshes on Jul 20 2010 09:20am
Gold: 218,058.01
I'm not sure how one could really enforce marriage as a contract nowadays, but I do think that because divorce was allowed, it opened the door to people not being choosy enough with who they marry, allowing them to rush into marriage almost..(pre-arranged marriage aside)
Not sure how reprecussions could be given, or whether they would do anything, but as an idea I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Death Penalty? It may be heavy handed and disproportional, but it may make people think twice
Doubt i'd go for the death penalty though, haha.

This post was edited by FORt-HOBO on Jul 20 2010 09:22am
Quote (AngelasAshes @ Jul 20 2010 11:18am)
People change, situations change, get over it and get over yourself.

Then why aren't people educated about this beforehand? Why are we waiting for the problem to become untreatable before we act?
Jul 20 2010 09:21am
Quote (matrix2591 @ Jul 21 2010 01:20am)
Then why aren't people educated about this beforehand? Why are we waiting for the problem to become untreatable before we act?

Because no one gives a shit, its basic human nature to want to have many mates, i fuck all kinds of woman, my girlfriend probably doesnt know about, but thats life.
Gold: 218,058.01
Jul 20 2010 09:22am
Quote (AngelasAshes @ Jul 20 2010 03:21pm)
Because no one gives a shit, its basic human nature to want to have many mates, i fuck  all kinds of woman, my girlfriend probably doesnt know about, but thats life.

WE GOT A MR. COOL MAN HERE.
Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 20 2010 09:23am
Quote (matrix2591 @ Jul 20 2010 11:19am)
Code

really?

We wrote our own vows and set the conditions for acceptable levels of adultery in an attempt to be modern and realistic and not get all butthurt when the wife brings home a hot girlfriend .

Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Jul 21 2010 01:22am)
WE GOT A MR. COOL MAN HERE.

Not as cool as the kid who just discovered caps lock.
Quote (AngelasAshes @ Jul 20 2010 11:20am)
You shouldnt have a few kilograms of aforementioned plant.
But you being a pothead explains this thread and why your wife is fucking your dealer.

Let me try to get this through your head (and it's likely undeveloped brain mass): Neither my parents nor my girlfriend or wife have cheated. I'd be in prison if one of them did.

And you saying I shouldn't have a plant is like me saying you shouldn't have food.

Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Jul 20 2010 11:20am)
I'm not sure how one could really enforce marriage as a contract nowadays, but I do think that because divorce was allowed, it open the door to people not being choosy enough with who they marry(pre-arranged marriage aside)
Not sure how reprecussions could be given, or whether they would do anything, but as an idea I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Death Penalty? It may be heavy handed and disproportional, but it may make people think twice

In actuality, the death penalty would never be achieved unless we lived in a different society, but I think that heavy penalties should be exacted. It's the whole dating scene we have nowadays, with couples breaking up so easily and often and replacing their partners with new ones quickly.
Gold: 2.00
Jul 20 2010 09:24am
Quote (AngelasAshes @ Jul 20 2010 04:21pm)
Because no one gives a shit, its basic human nature to want to have many mates, i fuck  all kinds of woman, my girlfriend probably doesnt know about, but thats life.

You seem like a very nice guy. (catch the sarcasm)

Look matrix dude, cheating is a bad thing to do, especially if it ruins a family, but death penalty? Are you saying that fucking someone you aren't married with is worse than killing people? Raping people? Torturing people?

You must be joking.

This post was edited by Molle_fkk on Jul 20 2010 09:25am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll