d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Hrvatski > Vacation In Croatia , Seaside, This Summer. > Need Your Help Please.
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,034.21
May 14 2010 03:50pm
Hey guys,
I hope this topic wont bother you and that you could answer a few questions for me. I plan on comming to Croatia this summer for a holiday at the seaside and i am somewhat puzzled about where exactly to go. I did a bit of homework and ive looked up Croatia and found out that you have about 700 kms of seaside with a lot of nice places, split in Istria , Kvarner and Dalmatia.
Well here comes my problem, i dont know in which of these places to go. A lot of them have a big history and lots of sites to see, but what im looking for is something that also has places for young ppl to party, not excessively but not a quiet family place either.
So it would be like half visiting and half for fun.

What would you guys recommend me ?

Thank you for the time spent on reading and answering this.
Gold: 169.00
May 14 2010 03:57pm
Split is the great place to come , many clubs , many beaches , good looking girls and its in center of dalmatia so you can easly visit all the places :)
May 14 2010 04:05pm
Quote (OnlyInMemories @ 15 May 2010 00:57)
Split is the great place to come , many clubs , many beaches , good looking girls and its in center of dalmatia so you can easly visit all the places :)

Yes i was thinking about something like that, going somewhere in the middle, and split is one of the biggest cities there, and from there just moving around to other tourist destinations that are in rage to drive to. Dubrovnik is around 200 kms south , Zardar about 150 north. Only thing bit harder to reach would be Istria.
Still as a tourist in a big city with in 7 days i dunno how much ill be able to make out of clubs , beaches etc.

Anyway please post other places you know and / or have been too please, im sure there are a lot of beautiful places in Croatia worth going to.
Gold: 2,280.45
May 14 2010 04:06pm
Quote (MrDjBthu @ May 14 2010 09:50pm)
Hey guys,
have about 700 kms of seaside with a lot of nice places, split in Istria ,.

come to Istria... its same like Italy! as a matter of fact Istria and its capital Split is part of Italy where you can find plenty of gorgeus boys and beautiful Italian gay trance music! gay parties all around! my strong advice is not to go in Kvarner cause of sharks and elephants!! dont go to dalmatia either,its full of lions and dangerous tigers!! go to Krapina! there you can visit Marija Bistrica and take a long pray to Lady of Maria Bistrica!!! also you can visit Medjugorje where religious tourism is protected by God himself although its not in Croatia but hey! its very near! sweet mother of fuck if you have money go to Las Vegas! dont waste your time with Dalmatia!!!

This post was edited by bahamontik on May 14 2010 04:09pm
Gold: 5,010.00
May 14 2010 04:07pm
Avoid Dubrovnik, it is to expensive and bad roads. Zadar is very nice, Hvar also.

This post was edited by nugard on May 14 2010 04:15pm
Gold: 116.00
May 14 2010 04:08pm
come to cepin
May 14 2010 04:22pm
Quote (bahamontik @ 15 May 2010 01:06)
come to Istria... its same like Italy! as a matter of fact Istria and its capital Split is part of Italy where you can find plenty of gorgeus boys and beautiful Italian gay trance music! gay parties all around! my strong advice is not to go in Kvarner cause of sharks and elephants!! dont go to dalmatia either,its full of lions and dangerous tigers!! go to Krapina! there you can visit Marija Bistrica and take a long pray to Lady of Maria Bistrica!!! also you can visit Medjugorje where religious tourism is protected by God himself although its not in Croatia but hey! its very near! sweet mother of fuck if you have money go to Las Vegas! dont waste your time with Dalmatia!!!

lol that was a bit wierd but i do know croatian geography and istria has nothing to do with split :) id take istria in consideration if you could give me some real facts and places about istria, like the life in pula, porec or umag, heard those would be nice places to go to in istria and quite nice for young ppl.

Quote (nugard @ 15 May 2010 01:07)
Avoid Dubrovnik, it is to expensive and bad roads. Zadar is very nice, Hvar also.

Most likely we will get to Dubrovnik to visit it once, but dont really want to stay there as it is way far in the south.
Ill keep in Mind about seeing Zadar and Hvar. If you could give me some specifics about whats to see there i would appreciate it.

Quote (Zvone @ 15 May 2010 01:08)
come to cepin

somehow that is not at the seaside :P

Thanks for the answers, please keep them coming.
Gold: 1,040.00
May 14 2010 06:11pm
Quote (MrDjBthu @ 14 May 2010 22:50)
Hey guys,
I hope this topic wont bother you and that you could answer a few questions for me. I plan on comming to Croatia this summer for a holiday at the seaside and i am somewhat puzzled about where exactly to go. I did a bit of homework and ive looked up Croatia and found out that you have about 700 kms of seaside with a lot of nice places, split in Istria , Kvarner and Dalmatia.
Well here comes my problem, i dont know in which of these places to go.  A lot of them have a big history and lots of sites to see, but what im looking for is something that alsohas places for young ppl to party, not excessively but not a quiet family place either.
So it would be like half visiting and half for fun.

What would you guys recommend me ?

Thank you for the time spent on reading and answering this.

well im not from croatia but i can tell u this: if u want to party hard, rly hard go to Novalja, Zrće, island PAG
here u can see all announces world djs --> http://www.zrce.hr/en.php?subaction=showfull&id=1272977772&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

hvar is also nice :) and i recommend u also this nice island, BRAČ awsome beach ;)

u can visit all cities at croatian sea side in 1day tour ;) they are all vry vry exciting :P

This post was edited by Draganwtf on May 14 2010 06:11pm
May 15 2010 02:16am
Quote (Draganwtf @ 15 May 2010 03:11)
well im not from croatia but i can tell u this: if u want to party hard, rly hard go to Novalja, Zrće, island PAG
here u can see all announces world djs --> http://www.zrce.hr/en.php?subaction=showfull&id=1272977772&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

hvar is also nice :) and  i recommend u also this nice island, BRAČ  awsome beach ;)

u can visit all cities at croatian sea side in 1day tour ;) they are all vry vry exciting :P

yeah ive heard that Pag is the party place in Croatia , some have alse refered to it as a croatian ibiza but i dont know if ibiza can have a clone anywhere in the world.

as far as brac and hvar islands they are both in the vecinity of Split so i am serously thinking somewhere in that arrea. Btw how hard can one get to the beach in that picture ? Im guessing its not that easy to reach else it would be full of ppl.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
May 15 2010 05:54am
Quote (MrDjBthu @ 15 May 2010 09:16)
yeah ive heard that Pag is the party place in Croatia , some have alse refered to it as a croatian ibiza but i dont know if ibiza can have a clone anywhere in the world.

as far as brac and hvar islands they are both in the vecinity of Split so i am serously thinking somewhere in that arrea. Btw how hard can one get to the beach in that picture ? Im guessing its not that easy to reach else it would be full of ppl.

it is full of people :) but nice place to go, it is Bol on island Brač, you can get there from Split
Go Back To Hrvatski Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll