d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Yo
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 26 2010 10:11pm
my name is john, and I hate every single one of you

all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. you are everything bad in the world. honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? i mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. this is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

don't be a stranger. just hit me with your best shot. i'm pretty much perfect. i was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. what sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? i also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (she just blew me; shit was SO cash). you are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. thanks for listening
Apr 26 2010 10:12pm
your story was very interesting.
Apr 26 2010 10:12pm
So true
Banned
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 26 2010 10:13pm
newfag
Apr 26 2010 10:13pm
Quote (Bawble @ Apr 26 2010 11:11pm)

all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. you are everything bad in the world. honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? i mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. this is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

don't be a stranger. just hit me with your best shot. i'm pretty much perfect. i was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. what sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? i also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (she just blew me; shit was SO cash). you are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. thanks for listening

Hello John.

No sorry I'm not Godel/Volcano.

You're a nigger.

Tl;dr

Gold: 8,437.45
Apr 26 2010 10:18pm
I lol'd. First time I've ever seen anyone bring this to jsp.

6/10
Warn: 10%
Apr 26 2010 10:18pm
tl;dr

oh btw : i found ur leak, your stupid ego

This post was edited by Khayzard on Apr 26 2010 10:19pm
Gold: Locked
Apr 26 2010 10:23pm
Quote (Bawble @ Apr 26 2010 11:11pm)

Thats why you troll jsp yea?
Thats why u try to show off ur dung Gear how fast u did it etc
Because ur awesome Jesus i dont know what failed Writing this for attention or trying to flame when ur worse about bragging on rs over pixels :lol:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 26 2010 10:24pm
This shit is OLD
Gold: 0.01
Apr 26 2010 10:25pm
Quote (Bawble @ Apr 27 2010 04:11am)

usually people rage about things relevant to them, this must be one of your everyday occurances. no need to make up shit like a fuckbag like you having a gf, and if you do shes probably something i wouldnt even fuck with your dick

This post was edited by Speshl_j on Apr 26 2010 10:26pm
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll