v1.19 is now ready for release! Please read below for the updates and changes. This includes some really cool new features that enhance game-play considerably!
- New Loot system added to catacombs. When a person clicks an item to pick it up, it starts a 5 second countdown on that item. If you also want it, click the item during the 5 seconds. At the end of the timer, the server will roll each player that clicked it, and the highest number wins the item. You can continue hacking/exploring while the timers are running, they do not halt gameplay!
- Items will now last about 5 seconds after engaging in catacombs, instead of disappearing immediately. They will also last about 5 seconds between rounds in Hack the Horde.
- Item Drops window is now resizable. Click and drag the bottom right triangle icon to resize it. You can set it to vertical, larger, smaller, etc.
- Item quality bonus slightly increased for catacombs
- /leader PLAYERNAME command was added. Use this to change the leader of your group, if you no longer wish to lead the party in the maze.
- An asterisk * now appears next to the leader of a catacombs group.
- Suffusencing now gives +proficiency points on abort, like cooking.
- Cooking, Transmuting, and Suffusencing now remember stacks of items used when the "do again" button is pressed. This is handy for cooking stacks of fish, for instance.
- Low cost market item limit increased from 10 to 20. This means you can have up to 20 items under 20fg cost. The unlimited items above 20fg cost still applies.
- Critical Hits are now denoted with a ! after the damage amount. For instance, if you critical hit for 234, it will show "234!". Same thing applies to monsters that critical hit you or allies.
- Arena Monster level auto increasing at level up is now turned back on. No need to go back to town between level ups to change the summon level.
Enjoy, and seeya soon for more updates. I plan to crank out some more in a few days!