d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > -updates With My Girlfriend Part 7- > -.must Read.-
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,479.00
Apr 4 2010 06:45pm
wtf?
Gold: Locked
Quote (RABiDSQUiRRELS @ 4 Apr 2010 19:38)
Previous "-Updated with my girlfriend parts-": http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=41119589&f=27

Ohh god. Where should I start? Okay.
I was with Mallory on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Let's start with Friday. Friday I was suppost to go to Mallory's house but my brother was over. So we decided to take Mallory to Dinosaur BBQ. It kicked ass but it was so warm in the car and I was sweating like crazy. We all were. Okay after we ate we went to my house and then my brother loaded Mallory and I into his Mustang. It was very kickass. Mallory loved it. My bro drove us all the way to her house. We didn't do much. We made-out a little and yeah watched TV and I beat her in "Sorry".

Alright. Now for the exciting part. Saturday.
Saturday Mallory was over at my house. Mom was home. Sooo.. Yeah I had to be careful. Mom decided to go to the mall for 4 hours. Big mistake. What a stupid mom. Okay, first we played Monopoly and I got board walk + park place and the orange monopoly and fucking wrecked Mallory in an hour. Okay after that. I decided to take risks.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD:

Alright, so after monopoly I take her into my room and since i'm a strong youth I lifted her up and set her on my bed and I made-out with her for like 10 minutes and then.. I decided to think of JSP'ers and I thought to myself "..I gotta have a story for them when I'm done.." So I slowly got quiet like a creeper. Then shes like "..What?? :]]?" I went into her booty shorts and (Intense part) I rubbed her pussy and I fit 4 fingers in her clit and I went FAST. She is so loud holy shit. It didn't smell bad either.. And when I moved my fingers in and out it made this little smack sound.. like.. "Smuk.. Tik.. Tik.. Smack.. Smock.. Tuhh.. Tuhh" <- awful impression. But it sounded so wet and awesome. SHE WAS SO WET... I did that for like 10 minutes til.. She said.. (i remember exactly..) "Ohh... yeah.. let me see that cockkk" And since i'm getting better at this shit I wore gym shorts before she arrived so I could take them off easily. Or so she could take them off easily. Which she did. She ripped my shorts off and gave me a really fast handjob and I swear I was like 7 inches. Serious. Yeah that may be small for some of you. But it's really big for me. And I slowly dripped my little teenage fluids. And shes like "Ohh.." and at that time she enveloped my dick in her mouth. And she did fucking good. WOW. She sucked so good. And then im like.. "ohh hold on oh shit fuck" And.. Yes.. JSPERS. I did it. I blew a big load all over her face. I did. I did. I did. I did. Wow. After that she was like "Hahahaha that was fun, but Kevin, i'm not ready for sex yet. Would you be mad if we waited?" and of course, since i'm a fucking failure and a good kid I said: "yea, whenever your ready Mallory."

So. Mom got home and we took her back to her house.

Sunday sucked, not much happened, she rubbed my dick a little and I fingered her but it was only like half an hour.
I beat her in Chess, some word game, Sorry, and Super smash bros on Sunday. I met her family and we ate a nice ham dinner and her family loves me because I look like an innocent little boy. Which I am. Let's see.. Oh yeah.. I gave her some jelly beans from my Easter basket because she didn't get one.
OH YEAH. On Sunday I went to church with her family and it is a really religious Christian church. Called Elim. It's a college too. There were people like raising their hands and like jumping around for the lord and yeah.. Thank god Mallory's family didn't bounce around like Easter Rabbits. We all just stood there and were like ..o.o..
It was fun though, we got Muffins afterwords and they kicked ass.

Mallory liked my cats, she liked Moon-pie who is black and white and really fluffy. She also liked Prince Harry Honey Mustard, who is an orange Maine coon.

Hope you guys enjoyed my little (well kinda long) story. Part 8 probably coming sometime this week, most likely at the end of the week.

OH AND BY THE WAY. THIS IS ALL TRUE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.. WELL.. FUCK YOU.

Feel free to express your feelings of hatred and love towards me. I think its funny and helpful.
Hopefully I gave an enjoyable story, and I don't care if you get angry at me to embrace yourself your wide vocabulary to all the other JSP'ers.

I hope I made a few of you guys laugh too. I heard my stories change moods.
Thank you all for participating.

WHAT'S YOUR ASL
Gold: 3,553.69
Quote (subExternal @ Apr 4 2010 07:44pm)
Was gonna say tl;dr but I read it anyways.

its still valid to say "tl;dr"

too long did read.
Gold: 21,982.01
Apr 4 2010 06:46pm
Quote (bigbody989 @ Apr 4 2010 06:45pm)
its still valid to say "tl;dr"

too long did read.

icwutudidthur
Gold: 1,044.79
Warn: 80%
Apr 4 2010 06:47pm
Quote (Ectasy @ Apr 4 2010 07:45pm)
WHAT'S YOUR ASL

16/M/NY
Gold: 25,008.00
Apr 4 2010 06:53pm
Quote (RABiDSQUiRRELS @ 5 Apr 2010 02:38)
Previous "-Updated with my girlfriend parts-": http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=41119589&f=27

Ohh god. Where should I start? Okay.
I was with Mallory on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Let's start with Friday. Friday I was suppost to go to Mallory's house but my brother was over. So we decided to take Mallory to Dinosaur BBQ. It kicked ass but it was so warm in the car and I was sweating like crazy. We all were. Okay after we ate we went to my house and then my brother loaded Mallory and I into his Mustang. It was very kickass. Mallory loved it. My bro drove us all the way to her house. We didn't do much. We made-out a little and yeah watched TV and I beat her in "Sorry".

Alright. Now for the exciting part. Saturday.
Saturday Mallory was over at my house. Mom was home. Sooo.. Yeah I had to be careful. Mom decided to go to the mall for 4 hours. Big mistake. What a stupid mom. Okay, first we played Monopoly and I got board walk + park place and the orange monopoly and fucking wrecked Mallory in an hour. Okay after that. I decided to take risks.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD:

Alright, so after monopoly I take her into my room and since i'm a strong youth I lifted her up and set her on my bed and I made-out with her for like 10 minutes and then.. I decided to think of JSP'ers and I thought to myself "..I gotta have a story for them when I'm done.." So I slowly got quiet like a creeper. Then shes like "..What?? :]]?" I went into her booty shorts and (Intense part) I rubbed her pussy and I fit 4 fingers in her clit and I went FAST. She is so loud holy shit. It didn't smell bad either.. And when I moved my fingers in and out it made this little smack sound.. like.. "Smuk.. Tik.. Tik.. Smack.. Smock.. Tuhh.. Tuhh" <- awful impression. But it sounded so wet and awesome. SHE WAS SO WET... I did that for like 10 minutes til.. She said.. (i remember exactly..) "Ohh... yeah.. let me see that cockkk" And since i'm getting better at this shit I wore gym shorts before she arrived so I could take them off easily. Or so she could take them off easily. Which she did. She ripped my shorts off and gave me a really fast handjob and I swear I was like 7 inches. Serious. Yeah that may be small for some of you. But it's really big for me. And I slowly dripped my little teenage fluids. And shes like "Ohh.." and at that time she enveloped my dick in her mouth. And she did fucking good. WOW. She sucked so good. And then im like.. "ohh hold on oh shit fuck" And.. Yes.. JSPERS. I did it. I blew a big load all over her face. I did. I did. I did. I did. Wow. After that she was like "Hahahaha that was fun, but Kevin, i'm not ready for sex yet. Would you be mad if we waited?" and of course, since i'm a fucking failure and a good kid I said: "yea, whenever your ready Mallory."

So. Mom got home and we took her back to her house.

Sunday sucked, not much happened, she rubbed my dick a little and I fingered her but it was only like half an hour.
I beat her in Chess, some word game, Sorry, and Super smash bros on Sunday. I met her family and we ate a nice ham dinner and her family loves me because I look like an innocent little boy. Which I am. Let's see.. Oh yeah.. I gave her some jelly beans from my Easter basket because she didn't get one.
OH YEAH. On Sunday I went to church with her family and it is a really religious Christian church. Called Elim. It's a college too. There were people like raising their hands and like jumping around for the lord and yeah.. Thank god Mallory's family didn't bounce around like Easter Rabbits. We all just stood there and were like ..o.o..
It was fun though, we got Muffins afterwords and they kicked ass.

Mallory liked my cats, she liked Moon-pie who is black and white and really fluffy. She also liked Prince Harry Honey Mustard, who is an orange Maine coon.

Hope you guys enjoyed my little (well kinda long) story. Part 8 probably coming sometime this week, most likely at the end of the week.

OH AND BY THE WAY. THIS IS ALL TRUE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.. WELL.. FUCK YOU.

Feel free to express your feelings of hatred and love towards me. I think its funny and helpful.
Hopefully I gave an enjoyable story, and I don't care if you get angry at me to embrace yourself your wide vocabulary to all the other JSP'ers.

I hope I made a few of you guys laugh too. I heard my stories change moods.
Thank you all for participating.

Colored/super sized the important parts
Gold: 0.40
Apr 4 2010 06:54pm
Quote (Rockstopper12 @ Apr 4 2010 08:53pm)

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
Gold: 1,044.79
Warn: 80%
Apr 4 2010 06:54pm
Quote (Rockstopper12 @ Apr 4 2010 07:53pm)

i Lol'd but i shut my eyes because that was a big diss
Gold: 2,479.00
Apr 4 2010 06:57pm
Quote (Rockstopper12 @ Apr 4 2010 08:53pm)

gud work decoder
Gold: 4.03
Warn: 20%
Apr 4 2010 06:58pm
Quote (Rockstopper12 @ Apr 4 2010 05:53pm)

gg
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic