d2jsp
Gaming and Trading Community
Gaming and Trading Community
d2jsp Forums > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Encouraging Word Of The Day~ > :)
Add Reply New Topic
Page 273 of 273 1270271272273
Warrior-Storm
#2721 Mar 25 2015 05:01am
Group: Members
Gold: 7,812.00
Matthew 8:14-17
14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever.
15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.
16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
MiniPanda
#2722 Mar 25 2015 05:18am
Gold: 15,022.00
Trader: Trusted
1 But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded.
Madmartigan
#2723 Mar 25 2015 10:12pm
Gold: 50.00
i just wanted to say one last prayer from the heart as I'm going through a difficult time in my life right now.

Almighty Father, thank you for your love, grace and mercy. I pray that my discomforts will turn to comforts, my pains to gains, my deprivation to more blessings, my losses to profits, my tears to smiles, my sorrows to pleasures, my illness to wellness, my debts to credits and my dreams to realities.

I hope and pray that whether you are sick or someone you know is not feeling well that God is with you. He hears your prayers and he has the power to heal. Pray to Him! Give him your concerns. May God continue to bless you and your loved ones as you live a life worthy of the calling. I am in awe of all of the blessings you have given me. I thank you for my family, friends and most of all for Jesus, my Savior!

Warrior-Storm
#2724 Mar 26 2015 05:12am
Mark 9:1-10
1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.
2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
6 For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.
7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
8 And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
9 And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.
10 And they kept that saying with themselves, questioning one with another what the rising from the dead should mean.
MiniPanda
#2725 Mar 26 2015 06:11am
For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him,
Philippians 1:29 NIV
MiniPanda
#2726 Mar 27 2015 05:17am
10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Warrior-Storm
#2727 Mar 27 2015 06:07am
Luke 10:25-37
25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Page 273 of 273 1270271272273