d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Encouraging Word Of The Day~ > :)
Prev1264265266267268718Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 5,413.90
Trader: Trusted
Feb 27 2015 06:18am
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18 NIV
Gold: 0.92
Feb 27 2015 09:01am
2nd Peter 2:9-10
9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
Gold: 6.45
Feb 28 2015 03:08am
One who is slack in his work is brother to one who destroys.
– Proverbs 18:9

Have you ever considered laziness as a form of vandalism? It destroys our time (which can’t be regained) while it allows small tasks to turn into major projects that need more resources than we planned for. This can be a major challenge to a culture who values comfort above other things, but being good stewards of our time and resources makes the statement that every moment belongs to God and we will give an account for how we spend that time.
Feb 28 2015 06:15am
1st John 3:16-21
16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
Mar 1 2015 03:22am
Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.
– Revelation 19:7

It may be hard for men to relate to being a bride, but Christ does not take on just one person to be his wife; Jesus has chosen a multitude of men and women (the church) as his beloved. This means that we are destined for a spiritual and emotional bond that will last for eternity. That is something that any person could relate to, and should cause all of us to serve each other well as we get ready for that final day.
Mar 1 2015 06:12am
Revelation 6:1-17
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Mar 2 2015 05:13am
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.
Philippians 3:10

Prayer plays a major role in the biblical narrative. Even though God knows the beginning from the end, he uses the prayers of his people to act upon the earth.
Mar 2 2015 06:21am
Matthew 7:21-29
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
Gold: 5,413.90
Trader: Trusted
Mar 2 2015 06:24am
Psalm 37:39
“But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.”
Gold: 0.00
Mar 2 2015 07:57pm
Good work panda!
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1264265266267268718Next
Add Reply New Topic