d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Final Fantasy Series > Final Fantasy 13: Godly Accessories Guide
123Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 20 2010 12:53am
Chapter 11 mission 7
Ok Before you start this you need:

Com/Sav/Med
Com/Com/Med

• Do the mission to complete it, not a very hard task.

• Start com/sav/med and use ruin repetedly, until all 3 characters are buffed(haste vig anti-lightning)

• After all 3 are buffed switch to com/com/med spam him with ruin until he dies. The reason for the med is because one of the enemy's moves prevents you from attacking at all, so if it doesn't hit your med you recover faster because of esuna

• My ruin does 11k, 18k if blindside, and on the other char its 6k/9k if blindside, so the fight lasts 45 seconds to a minute depending on the enemy's decision of attacks.

• Before you start farming the mission 7 boss, buy four iron bangles, I dont know why, it only works this way though. I also recommend using collectors catalog, it increases the item drops from 2% to 5%

• So while you're farming him look out for his spoils, which is either a tetradic crown, or tetradic tiara. IMMEDIATELY AFTER go to the save spot and upgrade it to ★

• If the item that dropped is the crown, upgrade it to ★, dismantle the four iron bangles, then dismantle the ★'d crown, it will give you critical haste/shell/vig/protect accessories.(When your life is critical, it will give you the given status) You can upgrade these but I prefer to sell these at 2500 a piece because i am aiming for much bigger prizes :)

• If the item that drops is the tiara then go to the save spot and upgrade it to ★ and then dismantle the four iron bangles, then the ★'d tiara. It gives you auto-haste shoes, auto protect, auto shell, and auto vigilance(and perfume)

• I suggest dismantling the first couple of tiaras that you get, just for the haste shoes, then i collect more tiaras to wear, because the stats of the tiara are Auto-shell Auto-protect Auto-vigilance, and one more that i cant remember atm >< it lasts about 20 seconds into battle, unless you upgrade it to ★ and then wear it.

Here is the possible EASY spoils:
  • Auto-Haste accessory
  • Auto-Protect accessory
  • Auto-Shell accessory
  • Auto-Vigilance accessory
  • Auto-Protect/Shell/Vigilance/somethingelse accessory
  • 5x bomb cores PER battle, easy upgrades if you're low on gil, also means free upgrade of your tiara/crown
Remember all of these Auto accessories will only last about 20 seconds unless you upgrade them to ★ level.

If this is hard to read, let me know how I can fix it before I can no longer edit it :)
If anything is unclear please post and let me know :)

Have fun

This post was edited by TR0LL on Mar 20 2010 01:00am
Gold: 55.00
Mar 20 2010 03:48am
Quote (TR0LL @ Mar 19 2010 11:53pm)
Chapter 11 mission 7
Ok Before you start this you need:

Com/Sav/Med
Com/Com/Med

• Do the mission to complete it, not a very hard task.

• Start com/sav/med and use ruin repetedly, until all 3 characters are buffed(haste vig anti-lightning)

• After all 3 are buffed switch to com/com/med spam him with ruin until he dies. The reason for the med is because one of the enemy's moves prevents you from attacking at all, so if it doesn't hit your med you recover faster because of esuna

• My ruin does 11k, 18k if blindside, and on the other char its 6k/9k if blindside, so the fight lasts 45 seconds to a minute depending on the enemy's decision of attacks.

• Before you start farming the mission 7 boss, buy four iron bangles, I dont know why, it only works this way though. I also recommend using collectors catalog, it increases the item drops from 2% to 5%

• So while you're farming him look out for his spoils, which is either a tetradic crown, or tetradic tiara. IMMEDIATELY AFTER go to the save spot and upgrade it to ★

• If the item that dropped is the crown, upgrade it to ★, dismantle the four iron bangles, then dismantle the ★'d crown, it will give you critical haste/shell/vig/protect accessories.(When your life is critical, it will give you the given status) You can upgrade these but I prefer to sell these at 2500 a piece because i am aiming for much bigger prizes :)

• If the item that drops is the tiara then go to the save spot and upgrade it to ★ and then dismantle the four iron bangles, then the ★'d tiara. It gives you auto-haste shoes, auto protect, auto shell, and auto vigilance(and perfume)

• I suggest dismantling the first couple of tiaras that you get, just for the haste shoes, then i collect more tiaras to wear, because the stats of the tiara are Auto-shell Auto-protect Auto-vigilance, and one more that i cant remember atm >< it lasts about 20 seconds into battle, unless you upgrade it to ★ and then wear it.

Here is the possible EASY spoils:
  • Auto-Haste accessory
  • Auto-Protect accessory
  • Auto-Shell accessory
  • Auto-Vigilance accessory
  • Auto-Protect/Shell/Vigilance/somethingelse accessory
  • 5x bomb cores PER battle, easy upgrades if you're low on gil, also means free upgrade of your tiara/crown
Remember all of these Auto accessories will only last about 20 seconds unless you upgrade them to ★ level.

If this is hard to read, let me know how I can fix it before I can no longer edit it :)
If anything is unclear please post and let me know :)

Have fun

thanks mate will try this
Gold: 0.00
Mar 20 2010 08:04am
TROLL i'm beggining to LOVE YOU ROFLMFAO :thumbsup:
Mar 20 2010 08:42am
Quote (Ataru @ Mar 20 2010 07:04am)
TROLL i'm beggining to LOVE YOU                                  ROFLMFAO  :thumbsup:

so i take it everything is going good?
Gold: 4,625.00
Mar 20 2010 09:17am
should only do that for a little while mission 24 in the tower is best place to farm after with 6k cp and 6k gill every time and about 10 feet away from spawn and mission accepting.
Gold: 53.50
Mar 20 2010 11:52am
Quote (cd_wizard @ Mar 20 2010 03:17pm)
should only do that for a little while mission 24 in the tower is best place to farm after with 6k cp and 6k gill every time and about 10 feet away from spawn and mission accepting.

All credit goes to CD_Wizard for providing a video of someone else's work....
Mar 20 2010 04:26pm
Quote (cd_wizard @ Mar 20 2010 08:17am)

you can get 6kexp if you fight the behemoth/big dog thing

the ones that are fighting eachother

fight takes 30 seconds cuz both are staggered O_O

this isnt for farming exp its for getting those specific hard to find items
Mar 20 2010 04:55pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Mar 20 2010 10:26pm)
you can get 6kexp if you fight the behemoth/big dog thing

the ones that are fighting eachother

fight takes 30 seconds cuz both are staggered O_O

this isnt for farming exp its for getting those specific hard to find items

I promise you it does not take 30 seconds to farm there. I don't know about the respawn rate, but for those who just got to CH11, it is not a good place to farm.

I'd rather go around Mah'habara and get my points there because Ice Bombs take about 10 second to kill.
Mar 20 2010 04:58pm
Quote (RecenT @ Mar 20 2010 03:55pm)
I promise you it does not take 30 seconds to farm there. I don't know about the respawn rate, but for those who just got to CH11, it is not a good place to farm.

I'd rather go around Mah'habara and get my points there because Ice Bombs take about 10 second to kill.

O_O

the behemoth when you attack him is half dead+staggered only takes like 60k dmg to kill him

go com/rav/syn as soon as he's staggered launch him, then go com/rav/rav then the dog takes about 5 seconds due to him being at half life as well :) my fasstest time to beat that was 24 seconds, when i get a cap card i'll show you

+ if you fail to kill the ice bombs they 1 hit u ^_^, and if you're strong enough to not die from their self-destruct, then you NEED to be farming the behemoth/dog combo

This post was edited by TR0LL on Mar 20 2010 04:58pm
Mar 20 2010 05:06pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Mar 20 2010 10:58pm)
O_O

the behemoth when you attack him is half dead+staggered    only takes like 60k dmg to kill him

go com/rav/syn as soon as he's staggered launch him, then go com/rav/rav    then the dog takes about 5 seconds due to him being at half life as well :)  my fasstest time to beat that was 24 seconds, when i get a cap card i'll show you

+ if you fail to kill the ice bombs they 1 hit u ^_^, and if you're strong enough to not die from their self-destruct, then you NEED to be farming the behemoth/dog combo

They don't self-destruct unless they are low on HP or have taken a certain amount of damage.
When I first got to Gran Pulse, I decided to try and go on to the story but got stuck at the Behemoth. Not knowing that I could just walk pass by them by timing their position, I continued to fight them over and over again and loss and loss. I tried different scenarios and battle teams and still did not work. So I just trained at the penguins and figured out how to stagger one and keep the other one at 99% stagger.

The trick was to stagger behemoth and keep the other one at 99%. Took a bit to figure it out. It's easy now ofcourse, and I could have probably killed them anytime had I known what to do at the beginning of Gran Pulse. But definitely it does not take 60 seconds.

e; 30 seconds.

E: King Behemoth doesn't have 120k HP, not even close.

This post was edited by RecenT on Mar 20 2010 05:07pm
Go Back To Final Fantasy Series Topic List
123Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll