d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Fairy Tail > Manga Discussion
Prev1102103104105106111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.90
Dec 8 2014 01:03pm
Quote (TpcMorpheus @ Dec 8 2014 01:43pm)
oh snap all dragons return!
but gray turns evil

No he didn't, they just have conflict of interest.
Gray's father wanted to destroy the end book
Igneel wants the book
Gold: 114.10
Dec 10 2014 04:35am
Quote (Uguu @ 8 Dec 2014 15:03)
No he didn't, they just have conflict of interest.
Gray's father wanted to destroy the end book
Igneel wants the book

Assuming both Gray and Igneel are wanting an end to tartaros, i'll trust Igneel's judgment over Gray's
Gold: 3.69
Dec 10 2014 12:03pm
Dragons return...why??
Gold: 10,197.97
Dec 10 2014 04:13pm
Quote (Claymoree @ 10 Dec 2014 18:03)
Dragons return...why??

Ft ending soon imo
Banned
Gold: 454.67
Dec 11 2014 03:27am
Quote (Simon11 @ Dec 11 2014 12:13am)
Ft ending soon imo

hopefully
Gold: 10,197.97
Jan 10 2015 05:41pm
Wow so Tartarus arc /end?

This was probably the most unprogressive arc ever, no one got stronger apart from gray and arguably Wendy although experiencing dragon force isn't really getting stronger IMO.

This arc was just so horribly put together and was really just pointless. I mean it started with a request from the god of Ishval and seriously, faces are everywhere, he could have come and supported FT instead of just ignored. Then we have flare, wtf they literally just start a chapter and none of it really link together apart from the protagonists choice to do what they are doing. Then dragons out of nowhere and ok they were pretty badass and stuff, but I mean it was stupidly convenient for them to have their hands full with face and then to just end the whole saga with zeref deleting mard geer, fucking dumbest shit I've ever seen.

If you asked me what an ideal end to this manga would have been it would be this:

The daimatou enbou had just finished, dragons pouring out of the gate and all that, acnologia (not rogue, fuck that fag) swoops in and they bow to him since he's the dragon king blah blah, hell ensues with zeref watching from a distance, saying some random bs about how he's seen this shit thousands of times. Mard geer close behind asking what he thinks of acnologia and how to deal with him (they know that zeref wants to die but perhaps if zeref dies, his magic is undone and acnologia is no longer a dragon). Zeref who is holding END states it doesn't matter, all will perish in the end (note, the little gremlin from raven tail is also wrapped around END).

Acnologia being all arrogant thinking the humans are weak scum, leave the dragons and goes back to doing his shit. Fighting goes on, gate destroyed dragons disappear. Then next mission from the broccoli head is that he felt some disturbance in the ground or something and can feel dark magic coming from xx, the fairies go and investigate and turns out to be a sleeping acnologia (he gotta rest sometime) warren just happens to be with them since i dno, he needs money since his magic kinda sucks and is 1 dimensional. They retreat and alert the guild with makarov telling them to get out and shit, then mardgeer intercepts the transmission telling the humans that leaving acnologia would be a mistake, as they would not otherwise be able to deal with what is soon to happen (Tartarus zeref and acnologia).

Zeref and co are just lolling and watching in a forest wanting to see if natsu has grown stronger and wants to test his strength. Anyway battle ensues for like 30 chapters, malaria get the magic council involved but they die cause ex chairman is brainwashed and detonates some bomb on them (doranbolt and lahar escape tho). Ft losing to acnologia again, although it's a much closer match cause 2nd origin and all that, then the Calvary come in being jelal, oracion seis lahar and doran bolt.

Acnologia kills off a few unimportant people like nab and vijeeter, then zeref pops up again with his demon gang, says it's been interesting watching humans fight acnologia. Acnologia sees END and attempts to attack zeref, as he doesn't want END to kill him and lose his power, so zeref just does some WTf op shit and shoots a hole through him and turns him back into a human telling him to know his place. Zeref disappears again leaving a wounded human acnologia on the floor. then the fight with the demons ensue.

Silver does all his shit with gray except Juvia and Leon are with him too except they are all super weak, but outcome is the same and gray gets demon slaying magic. Jelal approaches acnologia, not realising he was conscious and acnologia uses his magic to escape. Jelal goes to main camp and states they should send an elite team to go after zeref as he can still sense his magic nearby and notes he likes to watch. Mavis says some dumb shit like he's smart and has a good heart.

The team is obvs team natsu, minus gray who fights mard geer, erza and jelal....

Ok I got a bit lost in this whole story making that I made this super long. If you read up to here well done and soz bit I kinda wasted your time.

TL DR: this arc was pointless and full of shit and the series needs to end so I can get some closure

This post was edited by Simon11 on Jan 10 2015 05:43pm
Gold: Locked
Jan 15 2015 05:33pm
Quote (Simon11 @ Jan 10 2015 04:41pm)
Wow so Tartarus arc /end?

This was probably the most unprogressive arc ever, no one got stronger apart from gray and arguably Wendy although experiencing dragon force isn't really getting stronger IMO.

This arc was just so horribly put together and was really just pointless. I mean it started with a request from the god of Ishval and seriously, faces are everywhere, he could have come and supported FT instead of just ignored. Then we have flare, wtf they literally just start a chapter and none of it really link together apart from the protagonists choice to do what they are doing. Then dragons out of nowhere and ok they were pretty badass and stuff, but I mean it was stupidly convenient for them to have their hands full with face and then to just end the whole saga with zeref deleting mard geer, fucking dumbest shit I've ever seen.

If you asked me what an ideal end to this manga would have been it would be this:

The daimatou enbou had just finished, dragons pouring out of the gate and all that, acnologia (not rogue, fuck that fag) swoops in and they bow to him since he's the dragon king blah blah, hell ensues with zeref watching from a distance, saying some random bs about how he's seen this shit thousands of times. Mard geer close behind asking what he thinks of acnologia and how to deal with him (they know that zeref wants to die but perhaps if zeref dies, his magic is undone and acnologia is no longer a dragon). Zeref who is holding END states it doesn't matter, all will perish in the end (note, the little gremlin from raven tail is also wrapped around END).

Acnologia being all arrogant thinking the humans are weak scum, leave the dragons and goes back to doing his shit. Fighting goes on, gate destroyed dragons disappear. Then next mission from the broccoli head is that he felt some disturbance in the ground or something and can feel dark magic coming from xx, the fairies go and investigate and turns out to be a sleeping acnologia (he gotta rest sometime) warren just happens to be with them since i dno, he needs money since his magic kinda sucks and is 1 dimensional. They retreat and alert the guild with makarov telling them to get out and shit, then mardgeer intercepts the transmission telling the humans that leaving acnologia would be a mistake, as they would not otherwise be able to deal with what is soon to happen (Tartarus zeref and acnologia).

Zeref and co are just lolling and watching in a forest wanting to see if natsu has grown stronger and wants to test his strength. Anyway battle ensues for like 30 chapters, malaria get the magic council involved but they die cause ex chairman is brainwashed and detonates some bomb on them (doranbolt and lahar escape tho). Ft losing to acnologia again, although it's a much closer match cause 2nd origin and all that, then the Calvary come in being jelal, oracion seis lahar and doran bolt.

Acnologia kills off a few unimportant people like nab and vijeeter, then zeref pops up again with his demon gang, says it's been interesting watching humans fight acnologia. Acnologia sees END and attempts to attack zeref, as he doesn't want END to kill him and lose his power, so zeref just does some WTf op shit and shoots a hole through him and turns him back into a human telling him to know his place. Zeref disappears again leaving a wounded human acnologia on the floor. then the fight with the demons ensue.

Silver does all his shit with gray except Juvia and Leon are with him too except they are all super weak, but outcome is the same and gray gets demon slaying magic. Jelal approaches acnologia, not realising he was conscious and acnologia uses his magic to escape. Jelal goes to main camp and states they should send an elite team to go after zeref as he can still sense his magic nearby and notes he likes to watch. Mavis says some dumb shit like he's smart and has a good heart.

The team is obvs team natsu, minus gray who fights mard geer, erza and jelal....

Ok I got a bit lost in this whole story making that I made this super long. If you read up to here well done and soz bit I kinda wasted your time.

TL DR: this arc was pointless and full of shit and the series needs to end so I can get some closure

agreed but im sure they'll make a good end to this manga, hopefully ends with the most badass combat scene of all, not some bs power from friendship, I want natsu guildart laxus and all the powerfull character of the serie going all badass mode.
Gold: 88.00
Jan 15 2015 06:44pm
dragon was in wendy

in wendy.

jelly
Gold: 0.00
Jan 17 2015 10:18am
Are we ever going to see dragons..like will natsu find igneel??
Gold: 88.00
Jan 19 2015 07:42am
this is so dumb.

theyre rushing it now after being way too slow
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1102103104105106111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll