d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Cabal Online > Wtb Good Items/gear On Us/mercury-cabal On-line. > List Of Items I'm Looking For Below.
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2010 11:53am
Willing to use up all of my FG for some if not all of the items I list below...I do have some rare items on D2 US-East, Classic Non-ladder for those still playing Diablo 2 and are interested. I am aware the craft items are super rare but I thought I'd try listing them anyway just in case. :D Priorities on the list though are the bike and PC weapons. I would accept any of these items regardless of the item level but would prefer +6 or +7, will pay more for the better of course. (Will also consider looking at deals for less than perfect craft, but perfect craft is prefered)

1: Astral Bike Card: Type Rw3+6. (Will accept non+6 for cheaper)
2: Astral Board Card: Type Steel XBlue.
3: Perfect craft - DB - Critical DMG on Osmium Blade(s) and or Great-Sword. (16-32% crafted)
4: Perfect craft - DB - Critical DMG on Red-osmium Blade(s) and or Great-Sword. (16-32% crafted)
5: Perfect craft - DB- Critical DMG on Lapis or Topaz Crystal. (16% crafted)
6: Permanent - Epaulet of Yuan.
7: Permanent - Epaulet of Vampire.
8: Bracelet of Fighter+3 Single slot with sword amp in slot. (Would like 2-4)
9: Ring of Luck+2 (15% critical rate, will take as many as possible)
10: Amulet of Pain+ 4-5 or better.
11: Perfect craft - DB - Osmium Armorhelm(s) (16% crafted, will take more than 1)
12: Perfect craft - Amp - Osmium ArmorSuit(s) (7% sword skill amp, will take more than 1)
13: Forcium Greaves(FS) (7% sword amp in slot)
14: Forcium Greaves(WA) (7% sword amp in slot)
15: Forcium Gauntlet(FS) (7% sword amp in slot)
16: Forcium Gauntlet(WA) (7% sword amp in slot)
17: Forcium Crystal (Crafted prefered, but will look into 10% critical DMG or 7% sword amp in slot)
18: Forcium Blade(s) (Crafted prefered, but will look into 10% critical DMG or 7% sword amp in slot - would like 1-3 of them)
19: Any pet with good sword user stats inside. ( Such as: sword amp, % life steal, critical DMG, critical rate, max critical rate, etc.)
20: Any pet with a lot of 2 slot item drop.

Well that's the list of items I'm in search of, I don't expect all of the items or even most. If you have anything you see here and want FG shoot me an offer or PM for negotiation. I will also offer in game items for trade in conjunction with FG as well, I will list them below:

1: Critical Ring+2 x2
2: ShadowTitanium ArmorGloves(FS)+6 (7% sword amp in slot)
3: ShadowTitanium ArmorBoots(FS)+3 (7% sword amp in slot)
4: ShadowTitanium MartialGloves(BL)+6 (7% sword amp in slot)

Thank you for your time.

Gold: 22,340.27
Feb 22 2010 12:41pm
considering the ratio is 6-10FG per mil even getting ure 1st item on list will cost u 9000-15000 fg
Feb 22 2010 01:09pm
Yeah, that's a pretty out-rageous rate if you think about it. Considering item value/gold value in other games are typically MUCH harder to ahcieve such FG. Cabal is a pretty dead game all around let alone the separation of people spread across different servers...9k-15k fg would get a LOT in other games. Seeing as how dead Cabal is...I don't think it should cost that much. But despite what I think even so, if someone is quitting Cabal and wants FG that badly enough I'll except any kind of generous offers. Again, I don't expect all of items listed above...I just made the list for if anyone has any of those items willing to trade.
Gold: 22,340.27
Feb 22 2010 01:45pm
well it really depends how u think about it. ive seen in other posts u played d2 as well. if u were to donate $100 on fg u would get like 3200 or so but i believe 75%+ of the people would rather get fg another way cause donating seems to have the lowest ratio. an rw3+6 can be sold for an equiv of $150 so even if they were to buy fg afterwards which they prolly wont would get them 4800. if u thought about it in terms of d2 it would make sense. think about how many d2 item u would need to sell for $150 i bet u the total is over 10k fg. well this is just my opinion on how prices go and cabal is far from dead if u compared it to d2.
Gold: 220.83
Feb 22 2010 03:59pm
Quote (SephirothOWA10 @ Feb 22 2010 12:53pm)

13: Forcium Greaves(FS) (7% sword amp in slot)
14: Forcium Greaves(WA) (7% sword amp in slot)
15: Forcium Gauntlet(FS) (7% sword amp in slot)
16: Forcium Gauntlet(WA) (7% sword amp in slot)

Not trying to be an ass but just trying to let you know that the last time I saw those was only once.
Not sure but i'm pretty sure XpLiCiTs can confirm that there may be 1 or 2 of those lying around and its a FS 7Samp Forc Boot one.
Just my 2 cents :x
Feb 22 2010 04:43pm
Naw you weren't being an ass. Yea, I know they are pretty rare and haven't personally seen any of those forcium items above with 7% amp...Not even other classes. But I thought I'd try by saying I'm interested in them. I probably couldn't afford right now anyway...but doesn't hurt to get an idea on the price of them if someone has it...considering there are basically none on the market...a piece like that +6 would probably be around 10b. >< I bet they could get 10b or maybe even more if they wanted to. @ Explicit yeah, agreed there...guess it all depends on the game and scarcity of rare items/currency. If I buy raw alz I think I'm going to wait and see if rates drop a bit before I buy. D2 is only really alive on Xpac not so much classic where I used to play. Oh yea, I think those Forcy items above are probably pretty fluent on SeaCabal or some other rich server lol. Anyway, it's a work in progress. :P Anyway, if anyone has any of the items listed above Pm me with your price after you post on here.
Gold: 220.83
Feb 22 2010 05:13pm
Quote (SephirothOWA10 @ Feb 22 2010 05:43pm)
Naw you weren't being an ass. Yea, I know they are pretty rare and haven't personally seen any of those forcium items above with 7% amp...Not even other classes. But I thought I'd try by saying I'm interested in them. I probably couldn't afford right now anyway...but doesn't hurt to get an idea on the price of them if someone has it...considering there are basically none on the market...a piece like that +6 would probably be around 10b. >< I bet they could get 10b or maybe even more if they wanted to. @ Explicit yeah, agreed there...guess it all depends on the game and scarcity of rare items/currency. If I buy raw alz I think I'm going to wait and see if rates drop a bit before I buy. D2 is only really alive on Xpac not so much classic where I used to play. Oh yea, I think those Forcy items above are probably pretty fluent on SeaCabal or some other rich server lol. Anyway, it's a work in progress. :P Anyway, if anyone has any of the items listed above Pm me with your price after you post on here.

More than 10b for those +6.
Go buy that epic end game Forci Orb w/ 14% mamp +6 7slot'd, HELLA FUCKING LUCKY 7% craft.
I bet XpLiCiTs could get his hand on that if he wanted lol.
Feb 22 2010 05:51pm
14% m-amp is nice. I'm not working on my WI/FA anytime soon but Yea I'd put it to use haha. Wish I saw more of those with S.amp for my FS :D
Mar 3 2010 06:42pm
Oh, to update this page: The Shadow Titanium Gloves of BL +6 with 7% Sword Amp sold so they are no longer up for sale/trade. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Gold: 1,852.49
Mar 4 2010 09:57am
No offense but
ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?! You can't possibly afford all that
Like seriously you should work it out 1 set level by 1
You might think Cabal is dead cuz of JSP but in Cabal a lot of people are playing and 97% of people don't have all that
Stop dreaming imo <_<
Go Back To Cabal Online Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll