d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Tutorials & Galleries > Pen Tool Background Removal Tut
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 563.83
Warn: 80%
Sep 10 2006 02:59am
fine edited

This post was edited by SteelersSuck on Sep 10 2006 03:05am
Gold: 89.00
Sep 10 2006 03:02am
Quote (SteelersSuck @ Sun, Sep 10 2006, 08:59am)
Still more useless info from you kid, saying add a layer mask now will make sense only to people who know how to do this already. If you feel like making a tutorial then you can make it as technical as you want instead you post here so that you can feel superior about your ps skills. Nothing done in the above tutorial is incorrect its just not to your liking. Please show me what was wrong in the tutorial, seeing as the desired affect resulted I submit that nothing is wrong with it.

sorry but i dont have the feeling he wants to lecture u and it looks like u see it that way,anyway pretty good tut but its true u should work with a layer mask,anyway its clear and simple so agood job on it
Gold: 113,075.00
Sep 10 2006 06:18am
you lost me at step 6... but i messed around with it and now its all good
Gold: 277.70
Sep 10 2006 07:00am
Quote (Jenova Project @ Sun, Sep 10 2006, 12:03am)
lol, finally someone makes a pen tool rendering tootie smile.gif
HAHA, cool.. maybe this will finally fucking catch on .. glad you did this.. tired of seeing magic tool render jobs, rofl.
good contribution, and i am sure you made it for the same reason -.-

You know if you had wanted to see one up here before and you were tired of all the "magic tool render jobs" you could have put up a tut yourself. I have been doing this for almost 2 weeks now. I have limited time to work on it each day. I apologize for not being as experienced as yourself. Us noobs have to start somewhere.

Thanks steelers for at least making the attempt.

Ok, I just tried it using this tut. Not bad. Will take some practice though. It would help you tell people to hold shift while dragging the tool. That will keep it from straying. One thing I don't get is that I can't make it stop. When I finish my out line and want to right click or whatever the tool just keeps going. Guess I'll figure it out. And thanks again for the tut.

This post was edited by xoazeus on Sep 10 2006 07:26am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 10 2006 02:52pm
Quote (xoazeus @ Sun, Sep 10 2006, 08:00am)
Quote (Jenova Project @ Sun, Sep 10 2006, 12:03am)
lol, finally someone makes a pen tool rendering tootie smile.gif
HAHA, cool.. maybe this will finally fucking catch on .. glad you did this.. tired of seeing magic tool render jobs, rofl.
good contribution, and i am sure you made it for the same reason -.-

You know if you had wanted to see one up here before and you were tired of all the "magic tool render jobs" you could have put up a tut yourself. I have been doing this for almost 2 weeks now. I have limited time to work on it each day. I apologize for not being as experienced as yourself. Us noobs have to start somewhere.

Thanks steelers for at least making the attempt.

Ok, I just tried it using this tut. Not bad. Will take some practice though. It would help you tell people to hold shift while dragging the tool. That will keep it from straying. One thing I don't get is that I can't make it stop. When I finish my out line and want to right click or whatever the tool just keeps going. Guess I'll figure it out. And thanks again for the tut.

i don't contribute any tuts anywhere.
not wasting my time to make a tutorial to hand out my styles, and i don't like wasting my time for the sake of ppl around here.. time is valuable, and you guys are only randoms.
Gold: 277.70
Sep 13 2006 05:42am
i don't contribute any tuts anywhere.
not wasting my time to make a tutorial to hand out my styles, and i don't like wasting my time for the sake of ppl around here.. time is valuable, and you guys are only randoms

You're not expected to make tuts. Or even give out the helpful advice you do give. If You think it's a waste of time then don't. What about the people who shared with you when you were beginning? Reguardless of where it was, someone took the time to show you how to do certain things.They didn't tell you you were a random and didn't want to waste their time with you. There was a time when you didn't know anything either. You didn't have your own style. Your holier than thou attitude sucks. You don't have to help anyone, but you can keep your little smart ass comments to yourself. Along with your tuts.
Go Back To Tutorials & Galleries Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll