d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Azmir Taking Over Classic > Details S/s And Updates Will Appear
Prev18910111219Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 1,111.12
Warn: 30%
Jan 14 2010 08:23am
Quote (Zymotics @ 14 Jan 2010 15:35)
you love cartoons? wtf the people these days its incredable -_-

just curious as to how you thought that statement held relevance to what i said
Banned
Jan 14 2010 08:58am
And just on my whim I will clarify some points for you and everyone here.

First of all, theres no big difference between playing a game(in our case a really old game, which couldnt attract ppl with something unusual like super gameplay or graphics) and watching actual cartoons (which is not anime). You are 23 year old and still play that game, moreover you play pvm, which is totally not challenging, doesnt require any particular skill, only the amount of time you've wasted.

So basically what you are doing is nothing more than a time-wasting.

As well there is even a difference between cartoons and the game you play. Cartoons are introducing children with some basics of life, which help them acknowledge the world, which diablo certainly doesnt do (at least when you are 23).

And now to the actual point. Anime is one of the directions of filmography (can hand-drawn and computer-animated). So its basically like the movies only with different visualization. But in anime you can find some deep thoughts, great ideas and morals, and unlike in movies they are not faded by the super sepcial effects and actress play. Of course not every anime is like that, but such an ignorant people like you wouldn't even notice that even if you were told that in a certain series is displayed this idea. It can be compared to the books, but to every comparison there are always found differences. And of course the matter of taste. But I doubt such illiterate people like you would even read a single book (you have the netzz and diablo).

Now you can see the efficiency of all those things, and can judge yourself I hope.

Now read your statement and think about yourself.

I like typing.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 14 2010 09:00am
Quote (Lolicon @ Jan 14 2010 03:58pm)

First of all, theres no big difference between playing a game(in our case a really old game, which couldnt attract ppl with something unusual like super gameplay or graphics) and watching actual cartoons (which is not anime). You are 23 year old and still play that game, moreover you play pvm, which is totally not challenging, doesnt require any particular skill, only the amount of time you've wasted.

As well there is even a difference between cartoons and the game you play. Cartoons are introducing children with some basics of life, which help them acknowledge the world, which diablo certainly doesnt do (at least when you are 23).

And now to the actual point. Anime is one of the directions of filmography (can hand-drawn and computer-animated). So its basically like the movies only with different visualization. But in anime you can find some deep thoughts, great ideas and morals, and unlike in movies they are not faded by the super sepcial effects and actress play. Of course not every anime is like that, but such an ignorant people like you wouldn't even notice that even if you were told that in a certain series is displayed this idea. It can be compared to the books, but to every comparison there are always found differences. And of course the matter of taste. But I doubt such illiterate people like you would even read a single book (you have the netzz and diablo).

Now you can see the efficiency of all those things, and can judge yourself I hope.

I like typing.

Took you 30 mins to e-rage like this?
You seriously think I would read anything you say ;) ?

This post was edited by Zymotics on Jan 14 2010 09:00am
Banned
Jan 14 2010 09:02am
Quote (Zymotics @ 14 Jan 2010 18:00)
Took you 30 mins to e-rage like this?
You seriously think I would read anything you say ;) ?

nope, but i just felt like typing, and maybe someone will read and make a thought about this and his life in general, but i doubt you would do any useful conclusion out of my post, besides the E-RAge or anime defend.
Gold: 11,687.68
Jan 14 2010 09:04am
Quote (Lolicon @ 14 Jan 2010 15:58)

I like typing.

I don't usually fan people, but you did kind of bring this on yourself.

You intentionally try and troll people. I like it, it's like a game. Some people don't. You can't really be surprised that lots of people get upset with you.
Banned
Jan 14 2010 09:09am
Quote (Jake. @ 14 Jan 2010 18:04)
I don't usually fan people, but you did kind of bring this on yourself.

You intentionally try and troll people. I like it, it's like a game. Some people don't. You can't really be surprised that lots of people get upset with you.

I know, but every game must have some didactic parts, thats why I made that comment ;)

I dont take the offence ppl are writing to me, but its still sometimes interesting to observe different reactions and points of view.

This post was edited by Lolicon on Jan 14 2010 09:09am
Gold: 50.00
Jan 14 2010 09:20am
Quote (Lolicon @ 14 Jan 2010 15:58)

I like typing.

tl:dr
Banned
Jan 14 2010 09:27am
Those who need will read, im not forcing anyone
Gold: 123.45
Warn: 20%
Jan 14 2010 09:31am
i'm older than jake <3.

/;_;