Gaming and Trading Community
d2jsp Forums > Diablo 2 Discussion > How To "up " An Item Eth Titans
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Page 1 of 2 12
linser
#1 Dec 7 2009 11:18am
Group: Members
Gold: 0.50
hey, can anyone give me a recepie that i can use to UP this eth titans? or is it not possible?. I have googled and found this,, but havent tryed it,,:

"""pryzmatik2: Don't know how to answer the last two questions, but up means to upgraded it to an elite Titan's Revenge using the ladder cube recipe, Lum, Pul and Perfect Emerald."""

Acording to this site here's another way,,
, here is a recipes page: http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Cube_Recipes#Gems

Quote""
1 Ral Rune + 1 Sol Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Normal Unique Weapon --> Exceptional Version of Weapon

* v1.10 and later only.
* This recipe upgrades the item type of the weapon without changing the stats, and is useful to increase the weapon's damage.
* Ethereal items, as well as socketed items can be upgraded without changing their nature.
* Level requirements, as well as strength and dexterity requirements, will increase corresponding to the exceptional version of the item.

here is another alternative:

1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon --> Elite Version of Weapon

* v1.10 and later only.
* Ladder characters and single player characters only.
* This recipe upgrades the item type of the weapon without changing the stats, and is useful to increase the weapon's damage.
* Ethereal items, as well as socketed items can be upgraded without changing their nature.
* Level requirements, as well as strength and dexterity requirements, will increase corresponding to the elite version of the item.

and another...

1 Ort Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Sapphire + Normal (Basic) Rare Weapon --> Exceptional Rare Weapon

* v1.10 and later only.
* Level requirements, as well as strength and dexterity requirements, may increase corresponding to the exceptional version of the item.

and the list goes on...

1 Fal Rune + 1 Um Rune + 1 Perfect Sapphire + Exceptional Rare Weapon --> Elite Rare Weapon

* v1.10 and later only.
* This recipe upgrades the item type of the armor without changing the stats, and is useful to increase the weapon's damage.
* Level requirements, as well as strength and dexterity requirements, may increase corresponding to the elite version of the item.

Any hint who i should try?

This post was edited by linser on Dec 7 2009 11:28am
ki_mkt
#2 Dec 7 2009 11:26am
Gold: 63.00
1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon --> Elite Version of Weapon

Titans isnt a "normal class" wep, but an exceptional type
you just had wrong recipe

NOTE: u can only up "exceptional" items on ladder, this cant be done on nonladder

This post was edited by ki_mkt on Dec 7 2009 11:27am
linser
#3 Dec 7 2009 11:30am
im not that sure what eth titans are,, are they unige,, exceptional,,, just tell me,, am i gonna use lum pul p emerald?

they are on European expansion softcore ladder (latest patch...)

This post was edited by linser on Dec 7 2009 11:31am
DarkforceH
#4 Dec 7 2009 11:31am
Gold: 0.00
Quote (linser @ Dec 7 2009 06:30pm)
im not that sure what eth titans are,, are they unige,, exceptional,,, just tell me,, am i gonna use lum pul p emerald?

well as said before.. they're unique exceptionals.. the eth status means nothing in that context

to edit: in that case,
has to work

This post was edited by DarkforceH on Dec 7 2009 11:32am
linser
#5 Dec 7 2009 11:34am
ahh,, thanks,, didnt know they were called"unique exceptionals."thanks :D :D

Btw, are "elite verson" is that the same as Perfect?

This post was edited by linser on Dec 7 2009 11:35am
DarkforceH
#6 Dec 7 2009 11:41am
Gold: 0.00
Quote (linser @ Dec 7 2009 06:34pm)
ahh,, thanks,, didnt know they were called"unique exceptionals."thanks :D  :D

Btw, are "elite verson" is that the same as Perfect?

nah, there are normal > exceptional > elite ones.. in your case, titans come as Ceremonial Javelins (exceptional) and can be upgraded to Matriarchal Javelins (elite version). If there was such as thing as "downgrading" you could make them Maiden Javelins (normal version). Afaik every base item has its 3 versions. they all look the same, but have more def/more dmg and higher requirements

e: you can look them up here: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/weaponsandarmor.shtml

This post was edited by DarkforceH on Dec 7 2009 11:43am
linser
#7 Dec 7 2009 11:47am
ahh,, that made things much more clear,, thanks for Learning me,, hehe
linser
#8 Dec 7 2009 12:27pm
i can confirm that it worked Perfectly with Lum+pul+Perfect Emrald. just look at the picture, and compare it to the one on top in this thread

cfour
#9 Dec 7 2009 12:39pm
Gold: 12,498.92
you must be in ladder ofc...

to up uniques to "elite" dosn't work in non-ladder ;)
linser
#10 Dec 7 2009 12:43pm
does this work with belts,helmets and gloves also?
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Page 1 of 2 12