d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Physics Help Pls
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 153.43
Nov 5 2009 06:01am
Quote (GladiatorZ_BG @ Nov 5 2009 03:25am)
still dont understand would be nice if u could name the 2 formulas i need to use and for what

and how to use them and plug in numbers given from the problems

dude come on this is easy phsyics stuff... I am going to assume this is a high school calss cazuse if this was college and u were having this much trouble, ude fail teh test and even tho we did your homework, youde be fucked cause homework dont mean shit... its not hard just open your book look at example problems break up your x's ans y's and thsi shits easy... Also look at the forumla page... Its not hard...
Gold: 12,839.39
Nov 5 2009 07:09am
Quote (GladiatorZ_BG @ Nov 5 2009 04:25am)
still dont understand would be nice if u could  name the 2 formulas i need to use and for what

and how to use them and plug in numbers given from the problems

the height and distance = same formula. they are the distance formula of physics and/or position function physics.

what do you not understand about them?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 6 2009 02:36am
Quote (cialda @ Nov 5 2009 01:09pm)
the height and distance = same formula. they are the distance formula of physics and/or position function physics.

what do you not understand about them?

sigh still confused..

i need the exact formulas u used for questions 2

then u taking the numbers from the problem and inserting in formula so i can actually learn how to do it.... all ug ave me was figure out time then divide which is not really helping
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 6 2009 02:54am
Quote (Swanny-Style @ Nov 5 2009 12:01pm)
dude come on this is easy phsyics stuff...  I am going to assume this is a high school calss cazuse if this was college and u were having this much trouble, ude fail teh test and even tho we did your homework, youde be fucked cause homework dont mean shit...  its not hard just open your book look at example problems break up your x's ans y's and thsi shits easy...  Also look at the forumla page...  Its not hard...

i tried looking at book shows no example problems....

if it did show example problems i wouldnt be here asking for help but thanks for offering your tips on how to open a book and read in it...... but fact is i read the book already no formulas in there or explanations. Onlthing there is in this book is problems to be solved with no direction formulas examples etc.......

This post was edited by GladiatorZ_BG on Nov 6 2009 02:55am
Gold: 12,839.39
Nov 6 2009 08:59am
Quote (GladiatorZ_BG @ Nov 6 2009 03:36am)
sigh still confused..

i need the exact formulas u used for questions 2

then u taking the numbers from the problem and inserting in formula so i can actually learn how to do it.... all ug ave me was figure out time then divide which is not really helping

break up velocity into vertical/horizontal components. (Vy and Vx respectively)

h = Vy*t - 4.9t^2. solve for t to find how long in air. : height = Height initial + Vy*t - 1/2 (9.81)t^2. the 9.81 is the acceleration of gravity.
from this formula, you can figure out hang time ( time in the air) and then if height initial = height final, the graph will be a parabola so at t/2, there will be a maximum height.

next equation:
distance = Vx*t <-- same as the height basically but in this case you have no acceleration in the x direction.

i am giving you the formulas i used and most classes do use. what are you unsure of yet?
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll