d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Mentoring Program > Offer And Receive This Assistance!
Prev1169170171172173181Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 5 2016 09:21am
hello is this the game from this page ??
i would rly love to know how to play it and if someone can help me to get into it! :)
Gold: 180.68
Feb 13 2016 07:36am
Helow nice post thanks :thumbsup:

I play in Sc i am atm a Paladin level 49. I would like to know what type of gear i need for play alone cause is hard found a team...and if my guild dont play to LS still is more hard hehe

Well i know that i need charms in my char (i am in trade for get a basic one) and dunno what i need to know more about the game...i understand the skils, the items...but i dont understand why some people up his char more than level 71 (i saw someones in level 94...) why? for do mf?

And my last question is basic...for i get better gear is necesary to buy it for fgs this is ok...but in catacombs...in team or soloing, can i get stuff right?

thanks.

e/ well if i get monk...i need put the stats in int if i attack with charm...but if i attack with stuff i need put the stats in dex?

lol :wacko:

And lol when i use a type of map from my inventory...the text says : "Now exploring rare patched electriver map +3 warms light" and the screen map is blue??? i killl ez but dont up almost exp?? why? need logout and enter again?? hahaha lol

Well dont understand much "multistrike" skil. I know that his damage is from weapon but if i up this skill...for example, i have it in 110% and i use it...but his damage is the same with 10% than 110%...right?

This post was edited by tigre900 on Feb 13 2016 07:53am
Gold: 435.09
Trader: Trusted
Feb 18 2016 08:08am
Quote (tigre900 @ Feb 13 2016 09:36am)
Helow nice post thanks :thumbsup:

I play in Sc i am atm a Paladin level 49. I would like to know what type of gear i need for play alone cause is hard found a team...and if my guild dont play to LS still is more hard hehe

(1) Well i know that i need charms in my char (i am in trade for get a basic one) and dunno what i need to know more about the game...i understand the skils, the items...but i dont understand why some people up his char more than level 71 (i saw someones in level 94...) why? for do mf?

(2) And my last question is basic...for i get better gear is necesary to buy it for fgs this is ok...but in catacombs...in team or soloing, can i get stuff right?

thanks.

(3) e/ well if i get monk...i need put the stats in int if i attack with charm...but if i attack with stuff i need put the stats in dex?

lol :wacko:

(4)
And lol when i use a type of map from my inventory...the text says : "Now exploring rare patched electriver map +3 warms light" and the screen map is blue??? i killl ez but dont up almost exp?? why? need logout and enter again?? hahaha lol

(5)Well dont understand much "multistrike" skil. I know that his damage is from weapon but if i up this skill...for example, i have it in 110% and i use it...but his damage is the same with 10% than 110%...right?

I have numbered your questions to easily answer each of them

1: You will want to use Strength charms for Swords, Long swords, Clubs and War Hammers
You will want Dexterity charms for Staffs, Spears, Daggers, Polearms
Axes and Battle axes are a 50%/50% ratio or either go 100% dex or 100% Str. Or make them 50/50 (keep close tot he same)

2: The drop rate for this game is ment for alot larger of a player base, so right now we do not see nearly as much items drop of high quality, but they do drop
This is a thread of some of the nice drops just this softcore season http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73061612&f=272

3: If you get monk you will have to use Daggers/Staffs/Spears as Melee weapons and all 3 require Dexterity gear. Monks also require the use of Robes (Padded or normal)
(you can also choose to cast as a monk, but you will need to invest a large amount of fg into good gear to do so)

4: Each map has a maximum level cap. a Tier I map will only give you Exp until level 15. a Tier II until lvl 20, Tier III until level 25. Etc
There are exceptions to this rule. If a map gives you "+ Level Cap" you can get exp for that many more levels.

5: Multistrike will hit every mob on the screen at once. it is a must have in Group games, and is far less useful when soloing
i suggest you use skills such as Powerstrike (Mega damage) pr DoubleStrike (hits 2 mobs for a lot) when soloing
Gold: 180.68
Feb 18 2016 11:53am
Quote (Juston @ 18 Feb 2016 15:08)
I have numbered your questions to easily answer each of them

1: You will want to use Strength charms for Swords, Long swords, Clubs and War Hammers
You will want Dexterity charms for Staffs, Spears, Daggers, Polearms
Axes and Battle axes are a 50%/50% ratio or either go 100% dex or 100% Str. Or make them 50/50 (keep close tot he same)

2: The drop rate for this game is ment for alot larger of a player base, so right now we do not see nearly as much items drop of high quality, but they do drop
This is a thread of some of the nice drops just this softcore season http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73061612&f=272

3: If you get monk you will have to use Daggers/Staffs/Spears as Melee weapons and all 3 require Dexterity gear. Monks also require the use of Robes (Padded or normal)
(you can also choose to cast as a monk, but you will need to invest a large amount of fg into good gear to do so)

4: Each map has a maximum level cap. a Tier I map will only give you Exp until level 15. a Tier II until lvl 20, Tier III until level 25. Etc
There are exceptions to this rule. If a map gives you "+ Level Cap" you can get exp for that many more levels.

5: Multistrike will hit every mob on the screen at once. it is a must have in Group games, and is far less useful when soloing
i suggest you use skills such as Powerstrike (Mega damage) pr DoubleStrike (hits 2 mobs for a lot) when soloing

Perfect, thanks a lot :thumbsup:
Gold: 2.75
Mar 15 2016 07:39am
Id love a mentor to help me as im new to the game and site.

I have a rogue and a magician, both level 1. Im thinking i will go with the rogue for now unless anyone thinks otherwise. Any tips on playing a rogue would be appreciated and how i can earn some income to make it so the game is playable. Also, i play on mobile and it seems that the game isnt made to support it so well. How do i cast my abilities and so on without a keyboard?

Edit i play softcore.

This post was edited by Aazazel on Mar 15 2016 07:41am
Gold: 435.09
Trader: Trusted
Mar 17 2016 06:28pm
Quote (Aazazel @ Mar 15 2016 09:39am)
Id love a mentor to help me as im new to the game and site.

I have a rogue and a magician, both level 1. Im thinking i will go with the rogue for now unless anyone thinks otherwise. Any tips on playing a rogue would be appreciated and how i can earn some income to make it so the game is playable. Also, i play on mobile and it seems that the game isnt made to support it so well. How do i cast my abilities and so on without a keyboard?

Edit i play softcore.

Rogues are great but my personal preference is a fighter. Swords seem to be easier to find and can get you though feeder samurai and pally
Gold: 5.00
Apr 14 2016 12:48pm
I am going to give this game a try again. Is there anyone who would take me under their wing and teach me?
Gold: 248,598.85
Apr 15 2016 12:51pm
Quote (valin377 @ Apr 14 2016 02:48pm)
I am going to give this game a try again. Is there anyone who would take me under their wing and teach me?

I would recommend to just start playing and ask questions as u go in ls discussion Or pm ppl that are free to answer questions ingame
Gold: 7,863.56
Aug 26 2016 04:30am
Refreshing this topic :)
Gold: 0.00
Sep 22 2016 07:42am
So I plan to start playing this game and usually am a HC player for most games, but I know for some games it is always better to start with SC, so any advice on if I can start straight on HC or if it would be strongly suggested to start in SC and once I know everything I can start a HC player.

Thanks.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1169170171172173181Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll