Ladder Slasher Mentoring Program:
This program is for people who'd like to have an experienced player to guide and help them learn the game, and is also those who'd like to offer their help to a player who wants longer term assistance with Ladder Slasher. Mentors will be available to answer questions, provide advice//tips, and any other forms of help an individual may choose to offer. Any user who feels they could use this service is welcome to it.Who may serve as a mentor in this thread?
Anyone who knows they are qualified to help may do so. If you choose to help, be sure that the advice and guidance you are providing is accurate and friendly.
Please follow the outlined procedures in asking for help, and in giving it.Purpose:
The goal and purpose of this thread is to provide an ongoing source of informational assistance to new and intermediate level players. Learning the game will not only improve a player's chances of success, but also guide them so they can learn to become self-sufficient in Ladder Slasher. Guidelines For Using This Thread (Seeking and Offering Help):Looking For Help:
1. Make a post stating that you are seeking a helper to mentor you as you learn more about the game. Posts should give an idea of what you'd like help with and what core you play on. (sc/hc)
2. Be patient with the helpers as they are offering their services freely and in their own spare time.
3. Provide any relevant feedback, preferably via PM. (Was this thread helpful? What you think could have been handled better? etc)Offering Help:
1. Quote the post of a person seeking the service and state that you have pm'd them to offer your assistance. Questions should be answered one on one via PM or another form of communication that's mutually acceptable.
2. Provide the help the individual needs to the best of your ability. If there are questions you are unable to answer for someone, either refer them to another user who is actively helping or quote their post in thread again saying they could use additional assistance.
3. Provide feedback as necessary.Have a suggestion to improve this thread in any way?