d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Jaypee's Pvm Javazon Guide
Prev12345617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Oct 5 2009 11:20am
Neat guide
Retired Moderator
Gold: 4.79
Trader: Trusted
Oct 7 2009 11:57am
Quote (Zerok12 @ Mon, 5 Oct 2009, 13:20)
Neat guide

Thanks.
Retired Moderator
Oct 9 2009 12:03pm
Up.
Oct 10 2009 03:56pm
Nice Guide, i made myself a PvP & PvM Java, before i saw that Guide, i skilled all skills like in your guild too, still need lvl98 to have max dmg.

She has:

- 100% ias
- 90% fhr
- Max Res (80~)
- Max Block
- 45% Damage Reduce (from Bug Belt and Bug Tal)
- Damage 13k cs and 4.9k lf
- Life: 3100 and 499 Mana with Bo
- Lightning Resis -40% (Grffion -20% and Jmod -20%
- 100% pierce too

Using a rare 4/40 matriach javelin with 199% ed (~200 throw dmg) with Knockback mode on it.

In second weapon slot, i use cta6 with phonix monarch, i absolutly recommand that phonix in second slot with cta. Everytime you do PVM, you will never have Life & Mana problems, everytime you bo, you will get the life and mana back from monsters, i never needed to use mana & life points.

And in addtion with a Infinity Merc, that Java rox.
Gold: 3,309.00
Oct 12 2009 09:57am
what about pheonix shield?

100% Chance To Cast level 40 Blaze When You Level-up
40% Chance To Cast Level 22 Firestorm On Striking
Level 10-15 Redemption Aura When Equipped (varies)
+350-400 Defense Vs. Missile (varies)
+350-400% Enhanced Damage (varies)
-28% To Enemy Fire Resistance
+50 To Life
+5% To Maximum Lightning Resist
+10% To Maximum Fire Resist
+15-21 Fire Absorb (varies)

u got redemtion so mana and life wouldn't be a problem.
and u got huge ed and def. versus missile.

fire abs is good + more max res.

that would be my choice for diarun, why not mentioned ? just wondering.
Retired Moderator
Oct 12 2009 12:07pm
Quote (zeldaftw @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 11:57)
what about pheonix shield?

100% Chance To Cast level 40 Blaze When You Level-up
40% Chance To Cast Level 22 Firestorm On Striking
Level 10-15 Redemption Aura When Equipped (varies)
+350-400 Defense Vs. Missile (varies)
+350-400% Enhanced Damage (varies)
-28% To Enemy Fire Resistance
+50 To Life
+5% To Maximum Lightning Resist
+10% To Maximum Fire Resist
+15-21 Fire Absorb (varies)

u got redemtion so mana and life wouldn't be a problem.
and u got huge ed and def. versus missile.

fire abs is good + more max res.

that would be my choice for diarun, why not mentioned ? just wondering.

I don't like it. It's not an option for a block build (low block rate and chance to block) and it doesn't add anything worthy except Redemption. I would much rather use a plain 20/20 monarch.
Oct 12 2009 01:59pm
Quote (JayPee @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 20:07)
I don't like it.  It's not an option for a block build (low block rate and chance to block) and it doesn't add anything worthy except Redemption.  I would much rather use a plain 20/20 monarch.

but on second slot with cta like i do its nice, because you will never need any mana / life points with that. So i prefer "infinty" life & mana instead of +1-2 bo skills (lidless or spirit) with cta.
Retired Moderator
Oct 12 2009 02:05pm
Quote (Takashi @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 15:59)
but on second slot with cta like i do its nice, because you will never need any mana / life points with that. So i prefer "infinty" life & mana instead of +1-2 bo skills (lidless or spirit) with cta.

Sounds logical. Could be something to try.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Oct 12 2009 03:48pm
not to be so negative but i would never build a zon like that.

Only things i see on the build that is good and or viable is:
titans
mosser sheild
griffs
and the option part for rare gloves. Rare gloves 20 ias 2 java stats and mf%

A better sheild would be rare 2 soc life res and 20/30 mods. My pvm zon has one these with dual 15/15 jewls to hit bp.

Armor should be enigma. Lets face facts people will allways get infinity merc and you need the mobility for that when inside worldstone and chaos.

To get good fcr break points is easy. Spider20 ,griffs25, 2 zon 10fcr good mods amy. This right here will hit the 48bp. To hit the 99bp just swap wizspike till you reach the desired area. Perfect for finding baal, meph and anything elese that would painfully suck to teleport to with lower bp's Plus you gain more res and mana too.

Also i hate and i repeat hate passive skills on cs zons. Dont need it if you have decent to max block. Passives will get you killed more times then having no block due to being constantly thrown into fhr animation. This is the real reason why many of you complain about using nigma for teleporting, passives again can even stop your zon from teleporting.

Passives are great because they save your ass time and time again but really works against a cs zon even in dules when you are striaght up poking some one, but when being attacked its great but trying to attack you wont due to fhr animation.

My current zon has no passives and has zero i repeat zero probelms with anything that a passive skilled zon would have with fhr animation's. I still teleport into mobs of monsters and fury them to death with no problems because my block is good and its not even max block, 64% lol.

Sorry i just dont like running around on any char. Thank you blizzard for enigma ^_^ .

Other then that the guide is good for a beginer.
Retired Moderator
Oct 12 2009 04:01pm
Quote (funkynoc1 @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 17:48)
not to be so negative but i would never build a zon like that.

Only things i see on the build that is good and or viable is:
titans
mosser sheild
griffs
and the option part for rare gloves. Rare gloves 20 ias 2 java stats and mf%

A better sheild would be rare 2 soc life res and 20/30 mods. My pvm zon has one these with dual 15/15 jewls to hit bp.

Armor should be enigma. Lets face facts people will allways get infinity merc and you need the mobility for that when inside worldstone and chaos.

To get good fcr break points is easy. Spider20 ,griffs25, 2 zon 10fcr good mods amy. This right here will hit the 48bp. To hit the 99bp just swap wizspike till you reach the desired area. Perfect for finding baal, meph and anything elese that would painfully suck to teleport to with lower bp's Plus you gain more res and mana too.

Also i hate and i repeat hate passive skills on cs zons. Dont need it if you have decent to max block. Passives will get you killed more times then having no block due to being constantly thrown into fhr animation. This is the real reason why many of you complain about using nigma for teleporting, passives again can even stop your zon from teleporting.

Passives are great because they save your ass time and time again but really works against a cs zon even in dules when you are striaght up poking some one, but when being attacked its great but trying to attack you wont due to fhr animation.

My current zon has no passives and has zero i repeat zero probelms with anything that a passive skilled zon would have with fhr animation's. I still teleport into mobs of monsters and fury them to death with no problems because my block is good and its not even max block, 64% lol.

Sorry i just dont like running around on any char. Thank you blizzard for enigma ^_^ .

Other then that the guide is good for a beginer.

Which also means 0% pierce. It is a huge chunk of your damage.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll