d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Guilds For Sale List > An Updated List Of Guilds For Sale.
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 26,650.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 22 2009 08:11pm
~~~ D2Jsp Guilds For Sale List ~~~
Guilds For Sale List Located in the post below (Post #2)

~ Main Idea ~
The main idea of this list is to help members on the forum buy and sell guilds easier.
What i will be doing is putting up a list of guilds that are for sale with a link to their topic and the guild owner.

~ Adding Guilds To The List ~
To get your guild added to the list it MUST be for sale in any of the following. General Chat, Guild Chat and Recruiting, or The Donor Forum.
Once your topic is posted in one of the forums saying its for sale you can then pm ImCam

~ List Information ~
The list will be updated once a week at which time ImCam will go through all the links on the list and check to see if any guilds have been sold.
If they have, the link(s) will be removed also if the topic hasn't been bumped in 7+ days it will also be removed.
After that ImCam will then add the new link(s) that were pm'd to him to the list.
The links wil thenl be put into one of the three categories that they were posted in.

~ List Rules ~
1. If you pm me with a link to a guild for sale it MUST be your guild.
2. If you sell your guild do NOT pm me as i will check the links once a week and remove them as they are sold.
3. Do NOT pm Paparick with links to your topic please send all links to ImCam in the link below.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to pm me ImCam
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll