d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > ~ Bayern ~ > You Can Love, Hate And Discuss
Prev19669679689699701739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 6 2016 01:07pm
Quote (Herolinda @ 6 May 2016 19:49)
What the hell is Watzke doing?

He says that Uli is no longer uncontroversial, that he is (Uli)having a fight about the "boss-thing" with Rummenige

My comment : What the hell is he trying to do? Its not his business, he is trying to make trouble before the final...

technically you're right ofc. generally speaking is that none of his business - but to be fair, he was talking about the hummels (currently still "his" player) situation and how hoeneß said one thing and then rummenigge directly and publicly contradicted him.

also, as aneas already pointed out, it'd be pretty ironic to complain about it since this is the kind of thing bayern (used to be hoeneß, then the attack dog sammer) typically does. plus, there might actually be some truth to the statement itself...
Gold: 4,383.11
May 6 2016 01:10pm
Quote (aneas @ 6 May 2016 20:27)
My predictions:

- Ancelotti will have the whole team act from a little deeper position, like 20 metres further back and try to play a little more counter-oriented. You'll praise him for that, because it'll give you stability.
- Ancelotti will make good use of Pep's development and lots of things that are characteristic for Pep's style will simply transcend into Ancelotti's style. You will praise Ancelotti for that. You will ignore Pep's groundwork, possibly because you aren't able to even see it.
- Ancelotti's approach will possibly help you in CL KO-games,but we'll never know. You'll praise Ancelotti as long as he does what you think is good, regardless of results though, as you've already announced (in other words though ofc^^).
- It will possibly hurt you in Bundesliga, but with BVB losing their best players (one to you), there won't be any threat to you anyways, so it'll just be overlooked... and you will praise Ancelotti for the league title without mentioning Pep won it 3 times, this year vs the hardest possible competition.

Also, assuming Pep didn't give his best shot is quite dumb imo... makes you sound like Waldemar Hartmann or other pople like him.I think you just don't really understand his approach and intentions in several sitiations and you're offended by that, reducing it to "playing guys out of position..."...

this wannabe intellectual stuff from pep fanboys is so sickening....yeah sure, disagreeing with his proven failures = not understanding :lol:
carlo will of course profit from pep, he will certainly be smart enough to take best of our former coaches
something that pep was unable to do....

Quote (Herolinda @ 6 May 2016 20:49)
What the hell is Watzke doing?

He says that Uli is no longer uncontroversial, that he is (Uli)having a fight about the "boss-thing" with Rummenige

My comment : What the hell is he trying to do? Its not his business, he is trying to make trouble before the final...

rummenigge :mellow:

this whole drama is a joke, from both sides, watzke and rummenigge are having a nice "who can give the shittiest interview" contest
really a disgrace

This post was edited by ampoo on May 6 2016 01:10pm
Gold: 1,145.00
May 6 2016 01:17pm
Quote (ampoo @ 6 May 2016 20:10)
carlo will of course profit from pep

That's enough for me.
I was under the impression you'd never even acknowledge this, just like lots of other Bayern supporters I know probably won't...

Also, that has nothing to do with wannabe intellectual stuff... it's my view and was supported by SOME (not all) of your very one-dimensional statements.
You'd be surprised... I'm not only not a Pep fanboy, I actually don't like him as a person (with SOME reasons being parts of his behaviour in Munich) AND I find most games where his style and approach are clearly visible boring as hell.

On the other hand I actually think that Pep's style is the best possible way of playing whenever you can consider yourself superior, like Bayern could in Bundesliga; that's why I said that Ancelotti will probably have a little easier time in UCL, but a much harder time in Bundesliga (which will nontheless go unnoticed with Dortmund being left without Hummels + Gündogan). And I still don't think that there is even the tiniest bit of truth in statements like, "every other coach would have won the leage ez over the last 3 years...". THIS year for example, chances are that without Pep's boring style and approach, Dortmund would have left Bayern behind, especially seeing the 2 direct duels between the teams...

rummenigge :mellow:

this whole drama is a joke, from both sides, watzke and rummenigge are having a nice "who can give the shittiest interview" contest
really a disgrace

I really think that Watzke and Rummenigge are fine with each other... it was basically Hoeneß who interrupted their coming closer and establishing a more friendly business relation very harshly with his borderline retarded comment on Hummels.

This post was edited by aneas on May 6 2016 01:19pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 100.00
Trader: Trusted
May 6 2016 02:06pm
Quote (aneas @ 6 May 2016 21:06)
I've really seen improvements between Watzke and Rummenigge.

Hoeneß? Not so much... trying to get across an ouright LIE (Hummels being the one who contacted Bayern for a transfer by himself) just to shove it down BVB supporters' throat, make their view of their current captain even more negative and disturb them and also trying to ridicule Hummels...

MAYBE Watzke is not so wrong about Hoeneß... he's past it, he's lost touch and he still tried to interfere with Rummenigge's business. Rummenigge let him know that and looked confident when he put Hoeneß in his place. Maybe Hoeneß' time is really over...

Also, there is a HUGE difference between a player making a statement like that and officials trying to create disturbances... Hoeneß tried to do that with Hummels recently, Bayern also did that before the UCL final when they basically leaked the Götze transfer....

After the meeting in November you can say if Hoeneß time is over or not, until then its just speculation, iam pretty confident that Uli will be President again.

As far as i know the Götze thing someone else was about to leak so Bayern HAD to leak it

Quote (fender @ 6 May 2016 21:07)
technically you're right ofc. generally speaking is that none of his business - but to be fair, he was talking about the hummels (currently still "his" player) situation and how hoeneß said one thing and then rummenigge directly and publicly contradicted him.

also, as aneas already pointed out, it'd be pretty ironic to complain about it since this is the kind of thing bayern (used to be hoeneß, then the attack dog sammer) typically does. plus, there might actually be some truth to the statement itself...

Maybe Hummels contacted Bayern? And Watzke and Kalle are trying to protect him? Who knows? Uli is well known to tell the truth into people faces

I am a Bayernfan but Uli is way more sympatic than Kalle, i just remember how he talked about Ottmar Hitzfeld "Soccer is not math"...

Quote (aneas @ 6 May 2016 21:17)
That's enough for me.
I was under the impression you'd never even acknowledge this, just like lots of other Bayern supporters I know probably won't...

Also, that has nothing to do with wannabe intellectual stuff... it's my view and was supported by SOME (not all) of your very one-dimensional statements.
You'd be surprised... I'm not only not a Pep fanboy, I actually don't like him as a person (with SOME reasons being parts of his behaviour in Munich) AND I find most games where his style and approach are clearly visible boring as hell.

On the other hand I actually think that Pep's style is the best possible way of playing whenever you can consider yourself superior, like Bayern could in Bundesliga; that's why I said that Ancelotti will probably have a little easier time in UCL, but a much harder time in Bundesliga (which will nontheless go unnoticed with Dortmund being left without Hummels + Gündogan). And I still don't think that there is even the tiniest bit of truth in statements like, "every other coach would have won the leage ez over the last 3 years...". THIS year for example, chances are that without Pep's boring style and approach, Dortmund would have left Bayern behind, especially seeing the 2 direct duels between the teams...

I really think that Watzke and Rummenigge are fine with each other... it was basicallyHoeneß who interrupted their coming closer and establishing a more friendly business relation very harshly with his borderline retarded comment on Hummels.

You saying it was all Hoeneß fault? Dortmund was mad at the Lewandowksi case too, Uli was as far as i know in jail during that time.

Imo it´s all a big show, Hummels´transfer is 100% sure, they just try to publish it every day 1% more, they cant say "Hey, we just bought the captain of Bvb" Neither can Bvb say "We just sold our captain to our rival"

It has to be step by step. I dont think Kalle likes Watzke, nor i like Watzke, I dont think any Bayernfan like Watzke or Zorc, also i can say that no Dortmundfan likes Uli or Kalle.

But Uli´s effort is undescribable, there is no need that Dortmundfans like him.

He will be 99,9999999% sure president again. Without him this sh1t started, without him problems with Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt, i dont think this would have happen if Uli would be President

This post was edited by Herolinda on May 6 2016 02:12pm
May 6 2016 04:42pm
Quote (aneas @ 6 May 2016 21:17)
That's enough for me.

I really think that Watzke and Rummenigge are fine with each other... it was basically Hoeneß who interrupted their coming closer and establishing a more friendly business relation very harshly with his borderline retarded comment on Hummels.

perhaps, perhaps not, i dont see that happening
but actually i wouldnt even mind, if that means i dont have to suffer another 34 possession snooze games

while 3 league titles in a row are huge, that wasnt what we signed him for, all that drama and this 3 year spell wasnt exactly cheap as well
after all he just did not fit in as a human being, despite all successes and/or failures

that hoeneß statement btw, media and people complete overreacted there imo
if you watch the whole interview its not a big deal

that hummels transfer is not sealed after all imo

Quote (Herolinda @ 6 May 2016 22:06)

He will be 99,9999999% sure president again. Without him this sh1t started, without him problems with Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt, i dont think this would have happen if Uli would be President

100% this
hoeneß would rather have fired pep than send müller wohlfarth away, but as you said, he couldnt intervene and rummenigge did everything for pep....
but he will be back ^^
Warn: 20%
May 6 2016 06:01pm
Quote (Herolinda @ 6 May 2016 21:06)
Maybe Hummels contacted Bayern? And Watzke and Kalle are trying to protect him? Who knows? Uli is well known to tell the truth into people faces

maybe, but how is that even remotely related to my point? the truth of hoeneß' statement was not subject of my argument at all.
while i personally do not think that hummels contacted bayern first (still possible ofc), it has nothing to do with the point i made about it still being watzke's business and that rummenigge publicly contradicted hoeneß.

Quote (Herolinda @ 6 May 2016 21:06)
You saying it was all Hoeneß fault? Dortmund was mad at the Lewandowksi case too, Uli was as far as i know in jail during that time.

nah, that was 100% hoeneß' transfer. i mean sure, technically he wasn't president anymore and in jail when lewa finally arrived in munich but hoeneß was definitely in charge when the transfer was made and obviously in the years before that, when bayern continually and publically tried to recruit him...
quite the fan you are, huh?
Retired Moderator
Gold: 100.00
Trader: Trusted
May 7 2016 02:34am
Quote (fender @ 7 May 2016 02:01)
maybe, but how is that even remotely related to my point? the truth of hoeneß' statement was not subject of my argument at all.
while i personally do not think that hummels contacted bayern first (still possible ofc), it has nothing to do with the point i made about it still being watzke's business and that rummenigge publicly contradicted hoeneß.

nah, that was 100% hoeneß' transfer. i mean sure, technically he wasn't president anymore and in jail when lewa finally arrived in munich but hoeneß was definitely in charge when the transfer was made and obviously in the years before that, when bayern continually and publically tried to recruit him...
quite the fan you are, huh?

In Hummels case you speculate and say you dont think Hummels contacted Bayern, but in Hoeneß case you are pretty sure that it was hoeneß transfer?

Only about Götze you can be pretty sure that it was Hoeneß transfer, about Lewa i wouldnt be that sure
May 7 2016 02:44am
I love German arguments.

They make us English seem very civilised. :wub:
May 7 2016 02:50am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ May 7 2016 09:44am)
I love German arguments.

They make us English seem very civilised. :wub:

Lol!
May 7 2016 02:59am