d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > ~ Bayern ~ > You Can Love, Hate And Discuss
Prev1122912301231123212331739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 29 2017 12:54pm
what a surprise, bayern win the bundesliga 3 matchdays before the league ends, who would have thought?

grats to all bayern fans though...
Gold: 4,383.11
Apr 29 2017 01:05pm
Quote (zarkadon @ 29 Apr 2017 20:50)
gz!

thanks mate B)

Quote (fender @ 29 Apr 2017 20:54)
what a surprise, bayern win the bundesliga 3 matchdays before the league ends, who would have thought?

grats to all bayern fans though...

we have a lot to rebuild in the next two years, best timing to attack us, if some team can muster the balls and not forfeit before the season starts ^_^
Apr 29 2017 02:06pm
Quote (ampoo @ 29 Apr 2017 20:05)
we have a lot to rebuild in the next two years, best timing to attack us, if some team can muster the balls and not forfeit before the season starts

you might not have noticed it, but the rest of the league is CONSTANTLY "rebuilding". bayern is in a very unique position in the bundesliga NOT to lose their key players each year, only having to replace / backup top players when they are aging / retiring.

the rest of the league regularly has to replace their top players with young, unproven talent and 2nd / 3rd tier players because either bayern buys them to ensure their league dominance, or some foreign owned english mercenary club - to chase longballs across a pitch in a dead silent stadium...

so enjoy your league titles but please spare me that arrogant, typical bayern narrative - it's certainly not for a lack of "balls" or "desire", you'd have to be pretty clueless to seriously think that...
Apr 29 2017 02:18pm
Quote (fender @ 29 Apr 2017 22:06)
you might not have noticed it, but the rest of the league is CONSTANTLY "rebuilding". bayern is in a very unique position in the bundesliga NOT to lose their key players each year, only having to replace / backup top players when they are aging / retiring.

the rest of the league regularly has to replace their top players with young, unproven talent and 2nd / 3rd tier players because either bayern buys them to ensure their league dominance, or some foreign owned english mercenary club - to chase longballs across a pitch in a dead silent stadium...

so enjoy your league titles but please spare me that arrogant, typical bayern narrative - it's certainly not for a lack of "balls" or "desire", you'd have to be pretty clueless to seriously think that...

yes fender, we are buying the entire league....i wonder where they all went though

you are right, there are some arrogant bayern followers, but i am trying to encourage others
i have seen every single league game in the last few years, full 90 minutes and this season alone there were so many games where a team with a proper attitude could have taken points from us

your own team last week is the best example, a brave performance and trying to play football yourself was rewarded
somehow parking the bus for 90 minutes and wondering when the ball goes in at some point is nor working :lol:
Gold: 57.00
Apr 29 2017 04:08pm
Gratz B)
Gold: 3.33
Apr 29 2017 04:38pm
5 title in the row for soulless team in soulless league
Apr 29 2017 04:39pm
Quote (excellence @ 30 Apr 2017 00:08)
Gratz B)

B)

Quote (dro94 @ 30 Apr 2017 00:38)
5 title in the row for soulless team in soulless league

reported ofc
Apr 30 2017 04:00am
Quote (ampoo @ 29 Apr 2017 21:18)
yes fender, we are buying the entire league....i wonder where they all went though

you are right, there are some arrogant bayern followers, but i am trying to encourage others
i have seen every single league game in the last few years, full 90 minutes and this season alone there were so many games where a team with a proper attitude could have taken points from us

your own team last week is the best example, a brave performance and trying to play football yourself was rewarded
somehow parking the bus for 90 minutes and wondering when the ball goes in at some point is nor working

you might want to read that again, that's not at all what i said. saying that you regularly buy KEY players from direct rivals does NOT mean "you're buying the entire league".

also, i have seen plenty of bayern matches where they lack the proper "attitude" - but they have ridiculous individual quality compared to the rest of the league to make up for it. also, hamburg is the best example what can happen if you play bayern with an offensive mindset / not focused on mitigating damage to somehow get a scrappy draw or a lucky counter attack even...

if you really watched "every single league game" for years now you'd know how the majority of teams get points out of games vs. bayern.

again, the whole "well we just have a better attitude / other clubs don't work hard enough" narrative is as false as it is arrogant. you just don't lose your key players each year and even buy those from other bundesliga teams, that's the main difference...
Apr 30 2017 08:16am
Quote (fender @ 30 Apr 2017 12:00)
you might want to read that again, that's not at all what i said. saying that you regularly buy KEY players from direct rivals does NOT mean "you're buying the entire league".

also, i have seen plenty of bayern matches where they lack the proper "attitude" - but they have ridiculous individual quality compared to the rest of the league to make up for it. also, hamburg is the best example what can happen if you play bayern with an offensive mindset / not focused on mitigating damage to somehow get a scrappy draw or a lucky counter attack even...

if you really watched "every single league game" for years now you'd know how the majority of teams get points out of games vs. bayern.

again, the whole "well we just have a better attitude / other clubs don't work hard enough" narrative is as false as it is arrogant. you just don't lose your key players each year and even buy those from other bundesliga teams, that's the main difference...

absolutely, thats what i am saying, so many games where we played sluggish as fuck
but most of time there was nobody around to take advantage or not even tried
there is a risk that you get punished, sure, but otherwise your chances are FAR worse or close to zero to be more clear

mainz risked quite a lot and had to survive one or two close calls, but you guys did it just right
that we have individual quality and perhaps the best squad in our club history goes without saying, its the harvest of so many years with good managing

its funny that you really try to deny that there is a "bayern attitude" that makes the club special
thats the EXACT reason, why certain players are bayern material and others are not
Gold: 2.00
May 3 2017 03:33am
We might sell coman directly for 60 mio
Would be quite a deal
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1122912301231123212331739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll