d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Channel: Clan Geno > Useast Ladder & Non-ladder
12312Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 270.00
Aug 29 2009 10:55pm
Welcome to the Official ClaN GeNoCide Chaos Thread!

Clan Genocide is now open for business in Diablo II LOD Chaos Runs. We Have both Ladder and Non-Ladder services online and available to go! We ask you to be mature in our channel and thread as we will always try to respect you! Our services consist strictly with Chaos runs and Chaos related services. If you need to know any information. PM me directly and i will get back to you as soon as possible! Genocide is NOT a Warring/problematic clan as it was in the past. This is a different year and soon to be different season so leave it a that and try your best not to mention it because were not going back into the past. Check below for our information and anything you may need to know about the channel.

RULES:
Runners have their own rules for their games, and will have the access to ban if they PM me and get it. (give me your diablo II account name runners.)
Spamming/flooding/excessive flamming in the channel can and will get you kicked/banned from our service area.
Pking and so on will get you ipbanned/exiled/shitlisted from our area and it will not be lifted. We take this very serious as we are giving the community free runs.

Reward system:
We do reward our runners greatly on a monthly basis for running, Top runners will always get these rewards. We will not discuss this unless you wish to PM me...

How to Run:
Add Chaos_GeNo to your friends list.
Join Channel: Clan GeNo
Say .login in channel
Run public games (private games if channel is active.) and advertise channel at end or during Diablo.
.logout when finished.

If you wish to know anything else please feel free to give me a PM. Chx and GGc, You will most likely always dominate the chaos sections, and GeNo just wants you to know we will always respect you and have your backs. B)

Gold: 6,739.00
Aug 29 2009 10:59pm
Vouch
Gold: 178.00
Aug 29 2009 11:01pm
vouch
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 29 2009 11:01pm
Vouch and bump this bitch to the top.
Aug 29 2009 11:59pm
1 game up so far. more to come since were officially back up.

Apathy.One -- 3m -- Chaos-001
Aug 30 2009 10:18am
1 game up.

infyniti3 -- 1m -- Infy Chaos-002
Aug 30 2009 02:16pm
Bump 1 game up.

lil_sabin -- 1m -- Sabin Chaos4
Gold: 0.00
Aug 30 2009 02:29pm
thats me :D
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Aug 30 2009 08:40pm
Quote (XxXeNxX @ Sat, Aug 29 2009, 11:55pm)
Welcome to the Official ClaN GeNoCide Chaos Thread!

Clan Genocide is now open for business in Diablo II LOD Chaos Runs. We Have both Ladder and Non-Ladder services online and available to go! We ask you to be mature in our channel and thread as we will always try to respect you! Our services consist strictly with Chaos runs and Chaos related services. If you need to know any information. PM me directly and i will get back to you as soon as possible! Genocide is NOT a Warring/problematic clan as it was in the past. This is a different year and soon to be different season so leave it a that and try your best not to mention it because were not going back into the past. Check below for our information and anything you may need to know about the channel.

RULES:
Runners have their own rules for their games, and will have the access to ban if they PM me and get it. (give me your diablo II account name runners.)
Spamming/flooding/excessive flamming in the channel can and will get you kicked/banned from our service area.
Pking and so on will get you ipbanned/exiled/shitlisted from our area and it will not be lifted. We take this very serious as we are giving the community free runs.

Reward system:
We do reward our runners greatly on a monthly basis for running, Top runners will always get these rewards. We will not discuss this unless you wish to PM me...

How to Run:
Add Chaos_GeNo to your friends list.
Join Channel: Clan GeNo
Say .login in channel
Run public games (private games if channel is active.) and advertise channel at end or during Diablo.
.logout when finished.

If you wish to know anything else please feel free to give me a PM. Chx and GGc, You will most likely always dominate the chaos sections, and GeNo just wants you to know we will always respect you and have your backs. B)

free bump love the last sentence thank you :)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 31 2009 01:54pm
gonna check this channel out since i need chaos runs :D
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12312Next
Closed New Topic New Poll