d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USEast Ladder 2009 > == 504/4 + 500/6 Up'd Arreats Ft == > Iso Fg's
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2009 07:13pm
You have a choic as to who you want to trade with but I had nothing against you and you me up untill now . You don`t know who I am and have no right to pubicly accuse me of this , so not that it matters this game is so close to dead any way as I bet your f/l dictakes " look how many havn`t been on in a while and make your on conclusion as to how close this game is to being dead . All you`ve done is create another enemy for yourself in this small communtiy we still choose to play in . None the less myfreind . gl and sorry for this msg having to be in your ft thread as i wanted to let ppl know that bining an item of yours doesn`t neccasarily ensure they got it cause you may just decide to not accept their bin cuase of some paranoid delusionally made up theory you have that they may have been involed in starting the first world war or what ever .

This post was edited by nflgo on Aug 20 2009 07:39pm
Gold: Locked
Aug 20 2009 07:31pm
Quote (nflgo @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 07:13pm)
You have a choic as to who you want to trade with but I had nothing against you and you me up untill now . You don`t know who I am and have no right to pubicly accuse me of this so not that it matters this game is so close to dead any way as I bet your f/l dictakes " look how many havn`t been on in a while and make your on conclusion as to how close this game is to being ddea . e the less all you`ve done is create another enemy for yourself in this small comuntiy we still chose to play in . None the less my gl and sorry for this msg having to be in your ft thread as i wanted to let ppl know that bining an item of yours doesn`t neccasarily ensure they got it cause you may just decide to not accept their bin cuase of some paranoid delusionally made up theory . GL

Sorry I quit reading after word 3. Check out how much i care about your rage over me not selling to you.

Cool Story Bro.
Aug 20 2009 07:42pm
Quote (nflgo @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 09:13pm)
You have a choic as to who you want to trade with but I had nothing against you and you me up untill now . You don`t know who I am and have no right to pubicly accuse me of this , so not that it matters this game is so close to dead any way as I bet your f/l dictakes " look how many havn`t been on in a while and make your on conclusion as to how close this game is to being dead . All you`ve done is create another enemy for yourself in this small communtiy we still choose to play in . None the less myfreind . gl and sorry for this msg having to be in your ft thread as i wanted to let ppl know that bining an item of yours doesn`t neccasarily ensure they got it cause you may just decide to not accept their bin cuase of some paranoid delusionally made up theory you have that they may have been involed in starting the first world war or what ever .

free bumb for this gm trader :)
Aug 21 2009 03:24am
bumb
Go Back To Softcore USEast Ladder 2009 Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic