d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Hardcore Light Sorc Guide > Safety first
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 100%
Aug 2 2006 04:17pm
well

for hc its a nice guide but hrm my non hc lite sorc did over 50k and had like 1k life merc with infinity i killed all 1 hit except barbs with mad life or sorbers for pvp or loot duels id jus go with coh/griffons 5/5 lite facet die/ spirit / p lite eschutas 5-5'd/ treks/ magefists/ 9 light gcs / anni / storch for items.

Skills:Max nova / lightning / chain / mastery / 1 in ts jus for week all dex zons / 1 in presequites / 1 in shiver for a bit of def and block/ and what ever is left in charged bolts cuz there pretty pointless thats a gg pvper jus spam the lightning and if ur duelin sum1 who is good put on es
Gold: 4.07
Aug 2 2006 06:11pm
Quote (Lil_conejo14 @ Wed, Aug 2 2006, 04:17pm)
well

for hc its a nice guide but hrm my non hc lite sorc did over 50k and had like 1k life merc with infinity i killed all 1 hit except barbs with mad life or sorbers for pvp or loot duels id jus go with coh/griffons 5/5 lite facet die/ spirit / p lite eschutas 5-5'd/ treks/ magefists/ 9 light gcs / anni / storch for items.

Skills:Max nova / lightning / chain / mastery / 1 in ts jus for week all dex zons / 1 in presequites / 1 in shiver for a bit of def and block/ and what ever is left in charged bolts cuz there pretty pointless thats a gg pvper jus spam the lightning and if ur duelin sum1 who is good put on es

Hm I dont really like your set up. You would get owned in most duels. With no ES you will die to almost every thing also you lack Dr.

I think once Im unbanned Im going to start playing Hc. This may be the first character Ill try out. Also I wanted to ask you why you decided to NM cow instead of Baal. Is this classic or is the levelin proccess diffrent in Hc.
Gold: 397.00
Aug 2 2006 07:07pm
Quote (B1n4ry @ Wed, Aug 2 2006, 07:11pm)
Quote (Lil_conejo14 @ Wed, Aug 2 2006, 04:17pm)
well

Hm I dont really like your set up. You would get owned in most duels. With no ES you will die to almost every thing also you lack Dr.

I think once Im unbanned Im going to start playing Hc. This may be the first character Ill try out. Also I wanted to ask you why you decided to NM cow instead of Baal. Is this classic or is the levelin proccess diffrent in Hc.

Hmm. I seem to recall this being a botting char.
-d
Gold: 108.53
Aug 3 2006 10:13am
Considering I haven't played HCL in quite some time this Season (I started a few months before Gary did) many of you probably won't recognize me too much. So for those of you that don't know, I share accounts with Gary for almost 3 years and I have played on his Sorceress countless times.

Gary can vouch that I can be a complete Hero (Gary would use the term retard) when I am playing on Hardcore. I did not kill his Sorceress no matter what I really did, this character absolutely owns.

One minor preference I have over Gary however is Waterwalks > Sandstorm Treks but that's just a minor difference. I like the 60+ Life because you won't hit that easily at all by saving 10-15 Vita points that you can use from Treks.

Anyway, my $0.02

As far as the Whistans > SS debate, using CoH, Griffons, Hoto and using a Lo rune for your build, good luck aquiring that within the first month or two of Ladder.

This post was edited by MoS. on Aug 3 2006 10:17am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 60.96
Trader: Trusted
Aug 3 2006 10:33am
^thanks Nick

remember people, this is the PvM forum

i dont care about your softcore dueling builds smile.gif
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 4 2006 02:08am
dude i had 30k, wit 30+ stacked res, maxed tk , 85%es
2klife / 2k mana
and the main thing was, she pwnd,
took 5 hammers stright till death ( 11k dmg )
tokk alot of cold / fire dmg
shame she wernt maxblock...

btw no break points fhr 75 / fcr 138

She ownd, iv had a few mates telling me how i make the light soso,

Just so easy
btw, added about 5x into str for spirit
SPLIT vita / eng keep em =
btw, coh sux on a sorc so dose griffon
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2006 04:49am
Nice guide, my only issue is that SoJ + Arach >>> Raven + T-Gods. Sorb does next to nothing on a good ES sorc, same goes for resists; meh, for that matter, Gladiator's Bane + a godly Memory (+TS/+Light/+CL/+Chilling), dual Dwarf Stars, +3 Light/DR by 20+ ammy is a way better equipment setup (shieldless ES sorc = no block lock smile.gif ) My point is, the stuff that saves LOTs of damage is anything with Damage Reduced by Xx points and MDR by Xx points to a lesser extent.
Gold: 531.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 5 2006 10:38am
good guide but that will not make me play hardcore. i always die at act 2 radament. no chance for hardcore..
Gold: 142.00
Aug 5 2006 11:01am
Hmm, nice work man, but some questions..
230 dex?? it seems too much, wy dont use wisthan for block?
if u use 20 tk, maybe will be nice idea get mana sorc, or?
Retired Moderator
Gold: 60.96
Trader: Trusted
Aug 5 2006 05:52pm
Quote (infinityinc @ Fri, 4 Aug 2006, 06:49)
Nice guide, my only issue is that SoJ + Arach >>> Raven + T-Gods. Sorb does next to nothing on a good ES sorc, same goes for resists; meh, for that matter, Gladiator's Bane + a godly Memory (+TS/+Light/+CL/+Chilling), dual Dwarf Stars, +3 Light/DR by 20+ ammy is a way better equipment setup (shieldless ES sorc = no block lock smile.gif ) My point is, the stuff that saves LOTs of damage is anything with Damage Reduced by Xx points and MDR by Xx points to a lesser extent.

lose cbf, lose 20 dex 20 str 20 vit, lose 85 max light res (big different with souls), lose massive res, DR (%) , lose block (get hit 3x as much), for some skills, some mana, and fcr you dont need ?

maybe if you were running nihlathak exclusively, otherwise i dont think so
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll