Forum Rules (Modified For The Neopet Forums)Trade At Your Own Risk!
Do not post your account name, some accounts have been frozen due to being reported
Please be advised that you should use common sense in all trades, as we will NOT be held responsible for any losses. This includes items, and/or forum gold. We will not offer refunds! Trade at your own risk!
Spamming and off-topic posting will NOT be tolerated!
Here is the new and abridged rule set.Rules that apply to Neopets applies here!Basic Rules:
- Do not early bump. (an early bump is when when you post two back-to-back posts in one thread before four hours)
- Do not make threads to evade this early bump rule. (you may be warned for this)
- Do not have more than two threads up in the top 50 at any time.
- Do not have more than three characters on either side of your thread title / description. (ie: !!!! Mass neopoints here !!!! - would be a bad title)
- Do not have any ALT letters in your title / description
- Do not make trades via pm. (it's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM)
- Do not beg for free items or fg, or any donation of any kind.
- Do not spam yours or others trade threads.
- Do not post in spam threads. Just report it via the button
- Do not make unclear trades. (ie: 100 fg for any items) this includes mystery packages
- Do not offer what you don't have.
- Do use the "Report Post" link whenever you see an above rule broken
- Do use trade mediators for all possible trades.
- Do not trade accounts it is illegal
Note: All trading is at your own risk. We cannot and will not refund any lost items. USE A MEDIATOR.
Neopoint mediation process
2 users agree on a trade : IE : 40000 Neopoints vs 10 FG
user sends forum gold to mediator
mediator confirms to neopoint seller
user then puts an item up for auction and pms link to the auction to a mediator (with >1 hour limit)
mediator pms link to neopoint seller , neopoint seller then bids said NPS (in this case 40000)
auction will close and link will disappear b/c item has been sold
mediator confirms and sends forum gold to neopoint seller
Website link conditions:
1) Pages CANNOT include anything BUT items and/or pictures of items, neopets items of course.
2) Pages CANNOT have any advertising; this is excluding the advertising that is naturally there on free sites and such, unless the default advertising is offensive or adult content. General Information:Active Neopoint MediatorsHow to Request a MediatorGeneral FAQHave A Suggestion For These Forums? Post It In The Site SuggestionsScammer Accusations:
If you want to post someone scamming you, post it in here, http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showforum=250
post it in the trading sections.
Note: If you post obvious fake accusations, there is a good chance of you getting warned.
Make sure you read these before posting a scammer accusation.http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=31042951&f=250
- Credits to Morbid. , TearsThis post was edited by Tears on May 7 2011 06:36pm