d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Last Wish Is Rubbish > Official Thread
Prev12345627Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 67.22
Jul 7 2009 05:41am
Quote (drt1245 @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 12:38pm)
I find it amusing that he is a proponent of utilizing in-game glitches such dual-wielding weapon-speed bug, ethereal armor glitching, and quest drop glitching, but the glitches that allow item duplicating are the work of the devil, on par with murdering kittens.
?

I find it amusing that you cannot distinguish between things that do not negatively affect a community and things that do.
neither the wsm feature nor the quest drop feature affect communities in the negative way that dupes do.

Banned
Gold: 8.37
Jul 7 2009 05:42am
Quote (Ancalagon @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 11:35am)
there are actually people who don't give a shit about pvp or who consider that whole dupesuing lot just low cheatusing trash

yeah n theyre fat virgins who post on barzon's bazar lol
nobody plays wit em but themselvs. stick to single player pvm imo man

Quote (Ancalagon @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 11:35am)

highly doubteable 
but hey, if you wanna continue braggin, try to find an audience that loves such cheap shots.
if you wanan insult somebody, use a telephone and try to find somebody who is actually interested in your gibberrish

get butthurt moar lol i dar yah.
n u know its true, cuz my bvc wit 1 pt zerk n 1 pt frenzy n amp dmg from lacerators can clear chaos fast as a pure zerker baba, n thats fastest char lol

This post was edited by deathwinger on Jul 7 2009 05:43am
Gold: 16.11
Jul 7 2009 05:43am
Quote (deathwinger @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 07:42am)
yeah n theyre fat virgins who post on barzon's bazar lol
nobody plays wit em but themselvs. stick to single player pvm imo man

:fume:
All your duped runes ruin the "community"! Asshole!
Banned
Jul 7 2009 05:44am
Quote (drt1245 @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 11:43am)
:fume:
All your duped runes ruin the "community"! Asshole!

duped roons i bannable offense on his bazaar forum lol
Jul 7 2009 05:45am
Quote (deathwinger @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 07:44am)
duped roons i bannable offense on his bazaar forum lol

I know :D

Seriously though, "ruins the community"? What the hell is that shit?
Banned
Jul 7 2009 05:47am
Quote (drt1245 @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 11:45am)

Seriously though, "ruins the community"? What the hell is that shit?

no idea. imagine how much the game would suck if only 2 person on whole realm had a enigma lul

but theres obviously lines in the sand. Duped items are completely ok, as they're a fact of life, but haxxed itens are not. Just remember back to 1.09 wen people dueling in "Legit Duels" because everyone else had 4 socket 1.08 valors with +7 skills and kings jewels and white rings. Now *that* ruins a game. Dupes? Who the hell cares. Matters less than WSG does
Jul 7 2009 05:49am
Quote (deathwinger @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 07:47am)
no idea. imagine how much the game would suck if only 2 person on whole realm had a enigma lul

but theres obviously lines in the sand. Duped items are completely ok, as they're a fact of life, but haxxed itens are not. Just remember back to 1.09 wen people dueling in "Legit Duels" because everyone else had 4 socket 1.08 valors with +7 skills and kings jewels and white rings. Now *that* ruins a game. Dupes? Who the hell cares. Matters less than WSG does

In my experience, there is much more of a PvP community then there is a PvM one.
PvMing can very much be done on your own, and even with a party, you're basically not dependent on them.

Whereas PvP requires at least another person, and TvT requires dependence and cooperation with your team.
Gold: 67.22
Jul 7 2009 05:51am
let's see

leads to
1. ruined mareket in different ways.... supply and demand mechanics ain#t your strong point
2. look at them pvp n4ps that cannot argument but try to flame... kiddies like that make it a little harder to have a good forum
3. more hr's than brain cells, missing basic strategies... it really is okay to rely on dupes if you don't know how to play, lulz

get butthurt moar lol i dar yah.
n u know its true, cuz my bvc wit 1 pt zerk n 1 pt frenzy n amp dmg from lacerators can clear chaos fast as a pure zerker baba, n thats fastest char lol

actually it isn't but I don't expect oyu to understand good setups, game mechanics and things like that .
the time you want for triggering amp on the boss is the time the zerker has already killed him

people would have to actually think before they start playing.... not really a bad thing
for mf eni is not needed and you don't really need the teleport, even summoners do well without that

also you would sound different, a bit more grown up and capable of being in a discussion and not like the raging little cheater that you are now

and how would it suck? people would actually appreciate the work that those 2 put in their enis and if those things were for sale they would get quite good offers, same for other good runes

In my experience, there is much more of a PvP community then there is a PvM one.
PvMing can very much be done on your own, and even with a party, you're basically not dependent on them.

Whereas PvP requires at least another person, and TvT requires dependence and cooperation with your team.

actually depednds on what you do, try selffound or no twink for a while and then tell me that a party does not come in handy...
that is where one learns teamwork.

This post was edited by Ancalagon on Jul 7 2009 05:56am
Jul 7 2009 05:55am
Quote (Ancalagon @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 07:51am)
1. ruined mareket in different ways.... supply and demand mechanics ain#t your strong point

http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=52
http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=168
http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=53
http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=169
http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=54
http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=170

Supply and demand seems fine to me.

Quote (Ancalagon @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 07:51am)
2. look at them pvp n4ps that cannot argument but try to flame... kiddies like that make it a little harder to have a good forum
3. more hr's than brain cells, missing basic strategies... it really is okay to rely on dupes if you don't know how to play, lulz

People would be idiots and make poor gear choices no matter how many HRs they have.
Banned
Jul 7 2009 05:58am
holy crap i think ancalanoob is trying to troll
O_O

oh and btw, dual wielding frenzy with amp kills diablo faster than zerk ~_~
2x the crushing blow damage
1.5x the attack damage
2x the attack speed
etc etc
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345627Next