d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Full Pvm Summon Necro Guide > By: ShadowSnip3rJ
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31.00
Jul 24 2006 06:25pm
this is almost like my nec build but i dont use any revive and put 1 skill into clay golem just to get summon resist which i put a few only into, i maxed BS useful for killing somebody to get first corpse and in duels pretty useful and 1 on psn nova which is fun but not great. also got lifetap for ubers. i precast all skelles with arm of king then put beast back on, merc got 20/50 eth bramble and 20 aura pride and i use 3 summon 20 fcr 30 resist 37 life tiara, i will use 2 nec 18 fcr 18 resist all amu when i get 1 more lvl and trang gloves for cold resist is nice. perf boneflame, eth double axe beast biggrin.gif, etc... its OWNAGE for pvp apart from vs firesorc, clay golem has a nice 17k life and + lvl 20 bo thats ownage, nicely slows any annoying barbs or so. can use iron maiden but its lame so i just use decrep. its very nice but hard to get people with and only lasts 13 sec but they usually die 1 hit anyway without curse.

revived are just annoying and lame as you can revive resist to fire monsters etc... and they suck. my skelles do 1078-1080 with precast and that + pride, thorns, might and fana blink.gif = lots.

for 75 fcr breakpoint as i said, trangs, arach, 20 helm, 18 amu dont like spirit. prefer ownage +3 skills and 52 resist from boneflame.

oh btw i forgot to add my stats:
lvl 88 atm i have put, a few in str (stupid, didnt need to) non in dex all in vita an none in energy (maybe 10 i forgot) as such i have 3xxx life with bo and about 17xx without.

This post was edited by LiNNy on Jul 24 2006 06:28pm
Gold: 49.00
Aug 25 2006 02:47pm
no 20 in reveive
Gold: 49.00
Aug 25 2006 02:50pm
sweet
Banned
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Aug 25 2006 02:54pm
Quote (freddykreuger666 @ Fri, Jul 14 2006, 11:06pm)
hmm kinda hijacked his guide and put ur own kinda crappy guide in here
1. this aint gmerc char
2. doom got holy freeze which freezes bodies, use beast
3. spirit is probably best shield for 2 all skills, res, fhr very important
4. Points in energy?! wot a waste, with 2 sojs, shako + bo u shud have way too much mana as it is
if it really does become a problem use insight to tele + resurect or use on merc then switch to beast
5. if u wanna help the summons out, maybe u cud use some of the pnb tree?
mages suck and only 1 point in revives is enuf, place rest into pnb tree

wow I just noticed you attempted to criticize my build and failed.

df > spirit for summonmancer, fhr isnt as important as you think, since if you get hit you're probably fucked anyways
I never said I used doomz for summoning dumbass
points in energy are not a waste, your life is not as important if your skeles are tanking for you
last of all, if you wanna call it a crappy guide how about you just go say so on mine? it's stickied.

got a problem with this? duel me summoner vs. summoner, we'll see who wins.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 25 2006 03:28pm
Quote (Avar[ice] @ Fri, Aug 25 2006, 04:54pm)
Quote (freddykreuger666 @ Fri, Jul 14 2006, 11:06pm)
hmm kinda hijacked his guide and put ur own kinda crappy guide in here
1. this aint gmerc char
2. doom got holy freeze which freezes bodies, use beast
3. spirit is probably best shield for 2 all skills, res, fhr very important
4. Points in energy?! wot a waste, with 2 sojs, shako + bo u shud have way too much mana as it is
if it really does become a problem use insight to tele + resurect or use on merc then switch to beast
5. if u wanna help the summons out, maybe u cud use some of the pnb tree?
mages suck and only 1 point in revives is enuf, place rest into pnb tree

wow I just noticed you attempted to criticize my build and failed.

df > spirit for summonmancer, fhr isnt as important as you think, since if you get hit you're probably fucked anyways
I never said I used doomz for summoning dumbass
points in energy are not a waste, your life is not as important if your skeles are tanking for you
last of all, if you wanna call it a crappy guide how about you just go say so on mine? it's stickied.

got a problem with this? duel me summoner vs. summoner, we'll see who wins.

I can say with 100% certainty it won't be him wink.gif
Gold: 46.74
Aug 29 2006 09:21am
hmm guys ur all goin at it wrong.

first of all courpse explosion is one of your main skills for a summoner, as it dus most damage in areas in hell where ur skels just take the piss for time to do. even if just several skills, make sure u do this. also i found i can do hell everything on 8player game if have nn for 20skills in revive or mages, as the resist is to great, and 2 point in revive is enuf, i averaged at about 30monsters with one point:)).

but ur biggest damage dealer for ur skels is ur mercs // auras

if ur rich, have an a2 offensive merc (might aura) equipped with bramble armour and pride wepon. ur lookin at cheapest one for damage but best for aura, so u dont hav to hav perfect stuff here, aslong as the aura lvl is pretty gd. that gives conc. thorns and might aura. i mean fek me wat more cud u ask for , ....... o y, fana smile.gif))

sooooo, wat we do??

hmmm we in a pickle... nnnnn, nn for beast wep for necro. have hoto or even doom if u want, but if u rich. make ur iron golem out of a beast acxe smile.gif))), they about 2-3ists now guys. nothin if u think about it smile.gif) esp. as iron golem stays with u every game smile.gif)) until dead ofc so be a bit careful eh??
Gold: 46.74
Aug 29 2006 09:23am
btw, dude, +skills do not add to the base lvl of a wep equipped aura

so unfortuantely beast stays at lvl 9 sad.gif(
Banned
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Aug 29 2006 09:27am
Quote (lost_cause @ Tue, Aug 29 2006, 03:21pm)
hmm guys ur all goin at it wrong.

first of all courpse
explosion is one of your main skills for a summoner, as it dus most
damage in areas in hell where ur skels just take the piss for time to
do. even if just several skills, make sure u do this. also i found i
can do hell everything on 8player game if have nn for 20skills in
revive or mages, as the resist is to great, and 2 point in revive is
enuf, i averaged at about 30monsters with one point:)).

but ur biggest damage dealer for ur skels is ur mercs // auras

if
ur rich, have an a2 offensive merc (might aura) equipped with bramble
armour and pride wepon. ur lookin at cheapest one for damage but best
for aura, so u dont hav to hav perfect stuff here, aslong as the aura
lvl is pretty gd. that gives conc. thorns and might aura. i mean fek me
wat more cud u ask for , ....... o y, fana:)))

sooooo, wat we do??

hmmm
we in a pickle... nnnnn, nn for beast wep for necro. have hoto or even
doom if u want, but if u rich. make ur iron golem out of a beast acxe:)))), they about 2-3ists now guys. nothin if u think about it smile.gif) esp. as iron golem stays with u every game smile.gif)) until dead ofc so be a bit careful eh??

what I posted was based on gmerc, and it's patched now.

with gmerc my build was superior, but for pvm I supposed yours works well.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 8 2006 07:33pm
Hey, First off ty for making these guides.. second, which is more important. the amount of summons or the str of em. and is revieve worth it?
Gold: 3.19
Oct 16 2006 06:35pm
Suggestion here - > U use Magefist to "summon your army faster" Then id suggest using Trang-Oul's Gloves this also gives 20 Fcr and +2 curses Beats the hell outa your magefist id say... But anyway gg on guide

Yours, Nyro

This post was edited by Nyro on Oct 16 2006 06:36pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll