d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Perfect Pvp Bowzon Vs All Guide > this is the best build for zva and zvz
12325Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 26.31
Jul 8 2006 04:12pm
Perfect PvP Bowzon vs All Guide

Table Of Contents
1. Introduction
2. Items
3.Charms
4. Stats
5. Skills
6. Stradegy
A. PvM
B. PvP

Here are some expressions i will be using and what they mean.

frw- faster run walk
ar- attack rating
dmg- damage
ga- guided arrow
switch- 2nd weapon
120/45- 120ed 45ias
kb- knockback
ss- storm shield
eth- etheral

1. Introduction- Alright to start off my name is Bill, and my specialty is bowazons. If you disagree with my guide go look at one of the noobish ones also listed, but if u want to have a good zon follow this guide. This zon will work in both zon vs all and zon vs zon. I will not list a poor mans version because this is not that expensive of a character to build. Follow this guide and u will own. Ya this is considered a "glass" bowzon, but i dont like the fucking word glass.

2. Items-

Helm - 120/45 with either 30frw or 40+life. 3os 30frw helms are really expensive, i personally use a 40 life 120/45.
Armor- Perfect Life Per Lvl Fort, resistance doesnt matter on this zon. I use a ap.
Gloves- 20ias KNOCKBACK dex gloves, this zon will be absolutely horrible without the kb gloves, they are gm so if someone says bm /squelch.
Weapon- 14ed perf GMAT faith, no matri faith- they fuckign suck cock.
Ammy- Cats eye, dex frw and we need the ias.
Belt- Nosf Coil, ias slow target, str, life leech for pvm.
Boots- Wt, adds dmg,10str,10vit,frw.
Rings- Str, Dex, Ar ring. and a 20dex 200+ar raven.
Switch- Hel'd SS, and eth titans for frw.

3. Charms

Gcs-7x- Max,Ar,Life,2x- 1passive 7frw
Scs, 10x Max,Ar,life
Torch- 20/x/
Anni-20/x/x

4. Stats

Str- Most likely base
Dex- Everything else, 1dex=1%ed
Vit- Nothing, zon dodges doesnt tank.
Energy- Change ur password and forget it if u think about putting stats in energy.

My zon has 33 str,447dex,20vitality,15energy with no gear on.

5. Skills

At lvl 88 my zon has naked

20-Guided Arrow
11-Multi Shot ( max arrow action )
1-Strafe

16-Critical Strike
1-Penetrate
16-Dodge
15-Avoid
16-Evade

1-Jab

6. Stradegy

A: Basically in pvm strafe when lots of guys and they will die. In baal runs dont multi because kids will cry ur laggin them, just strafe. I wouldnt advise using a bowazon for pvm anyways.

B: Alright now the fun stuff. The bowazon is a pretty balanced dueler, however ill tell you right now the characters that will rape this zon are, auradins, GODLY shield barbs, a good dysenciing smiter, and a good ww sin. All others u should be able to take care of. I will give u advice on how I duel common duelers.

Hammerdin- Spam Multi when far away, when about to get hit make sure ur walking cuz u will block/dodge more. Namelock guided arrows and switch and run when close. You should knockthem back and get time to run away. You should beat most hammerdins.

Smiter - Run away and knockthem back with arrows, if its a godly one who dysynchs ur fucked however.

Ele Druid- Spam when far away, when u can see them use strafe to kill bear/wolves/sage, without sage they should die easily with a few guided arrows.

Fc Zon- Stay the fuck away from it and spam arrows, i hate those characters. 1 hit and ur done.

Bowzon- Multishot, when about to get hit switch and hope u block/dodge. Stay close enough just so u can see them on ur automap and spam multi in there direction.

Trap Sin- Dont get mindblasted, let them come to you and namelock guided.

WW sin- keep your distance by running with switch, namelock guided and fire away knocking them back.

Psn Necro- Max block will beat you, however not many make max block psn necros so just namelock guided and strafe his summons.

Bone Necro- If he bone prisons u 1 or 2 guided wil get rid of that, just use strafe to kill summons and guided arrow him.

Lite Sorc- Dont let it get close to u, spam multi and when it gets close switch and run and guided arrow.

Blizz- This should be easy, just run away and spam multi.

Orber- Guided arrow and multi, DO NOT CHASE an orber worst mistake.

Fire- All they do is spam, this should be easy.

BvC- Namelock guided arrows, when far away spam multi shot, if he throws on a shield it will be harder, but u can beat him. WHen he teles on top of u to ww, switch to shield and walk to block/dodge.

Alright that about sums it up, if u have any other questions pm me im here to help yall.

This post was edited by BBQ-Bill on Jul 8 2006 04:25pm
Gold: 25.00
Jul 8 2006 04:20pm
What's your GA damage?
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 60%
Jul 8 2006 04:20pm
3 things wrong..scroll down

1. (incorrect) correct isstrategy***
2. you can easily use base str, so base str ftw(reason u had 33 was cuz u used pvm ring until u got that new 1)
3. u blow (nice build though )
Banned
Jul 8 2006 04:23pm
Quote (Camden @ Sat, Jul 8 2006, 05:20pm)
What's your GA damage?

1.288-6606 ga
Warn: 20%
Jul 8 2006 08:21pm
I ownd ur fuckn noob zon ;/
Banned
Jul 8 2006 09:06pm
Quote (Dev96 @ Sat, Jul 8 2006, 09:21pm)
I ownd ur fuckn noob zon ;/

that was my old one. new set up now :-)
Banned
Jul 8 2006 09:12pm
nice guide.

although I find Decoy very usefull.
Banned
Jul 8 2006 09:44pm
Quote (EvilTrinity @ Sat, Jul 8 2006, 10:12pm)
nice guide.

although I find Decoy very usefull.

ty, yes i guess it would be, but thats 3 skills. if u were to uber lvl it ya i would have decoy but im not one for pvm.
Banned
Jul 8 2006 09:48pm
Well...

Depends....

if you pub Duel Decoy is so usefull, some actually fall for it...

Even in Private... sometimes when the arrow's are flying over them, and they see their life going down quickly, they loose their mind and jump on anything they see.

10 to 25% of the time it will be you're decoy. Maybe even more if the guy you are dueling is a newb.
Gold: 56.21
Warn: 80%
Jul 9 2006 01:14am
those pvp guide sucks

decent bowazon will kill you with one point Light Fury

smiter mutilate you too, with such tactic you posted

This post was edited by DukePukoze on Jul 9 2006 01:15am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12325Next
Closed New Topic New Poll