d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Military Men Vs Civilian Men > Military Men Always Get The Girl
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,975.00
Mar 13 2009 03:17pm
Females prefer men who have learned to obey.
Gold: 13.03
Mar 13 2009 03:55pm
Quote (CMBurns @ Fri, Mar 13 2009, 04:17pm)
Females prefer men who have learned to obey.

:facepalm: lol
Gold: 9,049.51
Mar 13 2009 07:45pm
they're jacked and tan!!

jacked - from military DURR
tan - in middle east DURR
Gold: 60.00
Mar 14 2009 01:28am
yea idk when this happened. since when do military guys get more girls. i think you're making up an excuse for u not being able to get a girl...

maybe military makes the guys more outgoing and sociable?
Gold: Locked
Warn: 40%
Mar 14 2009 05:40am
Quote (dahsoenix @ Fri, Mar 13 2009, 09:04am)
Okay, I realized while chattin on myspace im, a lot of girls around my age tend to get married really early and usually, its to a military guy, and it had me thinking, "man, the military man always gets the girl", so wassup?  is there something that military men have that most men dont?  is it the money?  is it their disciplined mindeset that has made them into the dream husband that their wife has always wanted?

military dudes, am hitting on anything?  if I got anything wrong, plz let me know I want yall military and civilians alike to drop in and....

DISCUSS!!!!  biggrin.gif

The reason military men get chicks is because they find some whore, marry her, get her pregnant, he goes to war, she screws around. Everyone wins. Cept him.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2009 06:12am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Fri, Mar 13 2009, 04:21pm)
I'd say it has a lot more to do with military benefits than anything. When a soldier marries, he can bring his woman with him as long as he's not stationed in bumfuck combat zone, and even if he is, she gets a nice place to live and all that jazz, which is something that most 18-20 year olds can't exactly promise.
hahah give me a fucking break i worked at taget for 2 years now 22 bought my 5 bd 3 1/2 bath 3200 sq ft 2x lot house 69 lincoln continental (same as MM tainted love video) 2x geo metros 66 dodge charger 383 mag and have a 440 to drop into it just need an engine hoist/wench 1996 ninja, 1 moped, 1 mini bike t1 internet 2 quad core comps (self built) went to college game programming and design, been in martial arts 6+ years moved out when i was 17 graduated hopkins high, stole some dudes wife (now my gf) have 3 rot dane mastifs, sued my mom w/o lawyer for continuing child support when i was 19 and put her in the whole and judge calling her not fit to be a mother for lying in court, then got custody of my half sister 6 months later cause she blew 80k of my sisters pension when her dad died(was a fire fighter) built the first d2 chaos bot but never released it pub (kinda sucked balls but it worked for me and my guild ggk-OD). Hopefully entering mma once i get full health insurance from hormel. I own all of this and only make 13.8 an hour 40-60h a week and only pay out 215 in loans and 425 house payment a month. military brat dont got shit the only reason you pussies get married is cause you want more leave time cause you fuckin scared. Go ahead bash me say im a pussy for not joining, im not about to lay my life on the line for this shit government, i will only lay my life on the line for the people of this country never for the bastards that send you in to fight thier war. I watched what the shit did to my gpa from ww2 he was german fought for the us killed nazis stole thier personal belongings after he killed them as suviers, its fucked up. so no being a military man doesnt make women love you more, your just a bigger check to cash out when you die and uncle sam pays thier way while your over there killin/being killed your best friends fucking your girl.so tell me why again your better because your a puppet??

This post was edited by LFA_kimward on Mar 14 2009 06:15am
Gold: 1,176.01
Mar 14 2009 08:28am
Outpost > civilian men smile.gif
Gold: 1,683.69
Mar 14 2009 09:57am
HOLY DIVER !
Gold: 69.69
Mar 14 2009 10:48am
Quote (LFA_kimward @ Sat, Mar 14 2009, 08:12am)
hahah give me a fucking break i worked at taget for 2 years now 22 bought my 5 bd 3 1/2 bath 3200 sq ft 2x lot house 69 lincoln continental (same as MM tainted love video) 2x geo metros 66 dodge charger 383 mag and have a 440 to drop into it just need an engine hoist/wench 1996 ninja, 1 moped, 1 mini bike t1 internet 2 quad core comps (self built) went to college game programming and design, been in martial arts 6+ years moved out when i was 17 graduated hopkins high, stole some dudes wife (now my gf) have 3 rot dane mastifs, sued my mom w/o lawyer for continuing child support when i was 19 and put her in the whole and judge calling her not fit to be a mother for lying in court, then got custody of my half sister 6 months later cause she blew 80k of my sisters pension when her dad died(was a fire fighter) built the first d2 chaos bot but never released it pub (kinda sucked balls but it worked for me and my guild ggk-OD). Hopefully entering mma once i get full health insurance from hormel. I own all of this and only make 13.8 an hour 40-60h a week and only pay out 215 in loans and 425 house payment a month. military brat dont got shit the only reason you pussies get married is cause you want more leave time cause you fuckin scared. Go ahead bash me say im a pussy for not joining, im not about to lay my life on the line for this shit government, i will only lay my life on the line for the people of this country never for the bastards that send you in to fight thier war. I watched what the shit did to my gpa from ww2 he was german fought for the us killed nazis stole thier personal belongings after he killed them as suviers, its fucked up. so no being a military man doesnt make women love you more, your just a bigger check to cash out when you die and uncle sam pays thier way while your over there killin/being killed your best friends fucking your girl.so tell me why again your better because your a puppet??

LIFE STORY
SHIT
SHIT
EEEEE
Gold: 13.03
Mar 14 2009 11:03am
Quote (LFA_kimward @ Sat, Mar 14 2009, 07:12am)

huh huh.gif
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic New Poll