Been working on things off and on over the past month, so please forgive me if I forgot some changes, but here's the list I had written down:
- Added /r (or /reply) to reply to the last person to message you in game
- /online now shows # of groups that are currently up
- Vault items are now sorted (withdraw page)
- Guild info added to /who if a player is in a guild
- If a player is in a group, /who will show In Group, if group is engaged, it will show Engaged Group
- /kick PLAYER now acts as a BAN on that player. They will not be able to rejoin your group until you remake the group.
- Bug fix regarding expanding vault slots under the 21 days remaining required to expand (would allow you to purchase more slot with only a few days remaining in your subscription)
- Changes to MPA/MPK, LPA/LPK (see below)
- Level 71 and higher characters can now join without level restriction any Maze Catacomb group created by a level 71 or higher character. Example, a level 71 can join a level 80 maze catacomb group, and vice versa.
- When /msg'ing a user, it will now tell you the user is not online if that username is not found.
- Fixed Glyphs so that you can now stack two glyphs with Enhanced Effect on them
** This is a server side update only, so no new client is required.
More details about Mana/Life per Kill/Attack:
- The old caps are now removed, you can now stack multiple items (including glyphs) to far exceed the old cap. (Was a hard cap of 150 for LPK/MPK for instance)
- These items now have a chance to work in Maze Catacombs
- Tier restrictions are now enforced on all such items. This is subject to change, as I will be watching the balance of these stats ongoing, so the ranges could increase in the future. The stat value will still stay the same on all old items, just be capped per tier.
I am sure I'm forgetting other details, but will update as I remember them. Have spread my work over a lot of things this last month, and didn't keep very good notes on my changes.
Have fun, and hopefully I'll have more teaser related material soon.
I think we're about ready to roll on in that direction (finally!)
Feb 28 2009: Minor client update- Arena has been revamped a little bit (cleaned up)