d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Classic - Leveling Guide > Including Chaos Channels
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,450.00
Oct 23 2008 08:13am
The leveling described in this guide is based on the support of an enchant sorc.

Enchant:
enchants equipped weapon of targeted character or minion
adds fire damage to melee weapons
adds one-third fire damage to ranged weapons

How to prepare?

Its recommended to boost your character to atleast act 3 before starting to level, full rush won't hurt neither.
icon_pointr.gif you will have acess to any area to gain perfect exp

icon_pointr.gif have a ravenclaw (bow) ready to use when you reach level 15 "fires explosive arrows or bolts" means more kills, less effort. use a random bow from level 1-15

icon_pointr.gif a bit of gold to buy random items of charsi e.g. a belt to carry more pots

icon_pointr.gif a game as full as possible to get havy exp (the more player ingame - the more exp)

There are diffrent ways to level, this is my preferred one
Level 01-09 Cold Plains, Stony Field, Dark Wood, Black Marsh
Level 09-12 Catacombs
Level 12-15 Far Oasis, Lost City
Level 15-21 Arcane Sanctuary, Canyon Of The Magi
Level 21-25 Cow Level
Level 25-99 Chaos Sanctuary (hell)

Chaos Sanctuary Rules & Basics
● Experience Shrine (ES) for highest level only
If you discover an ES while teleporting to cs type "ese" (es at enter of cs).
● At most 7 player in party when Diablo spawns, 8 players in party don't give exp to the whole party only to the "killer"
leave party at Diablo if you have the lowest level, usually you get reminded to fill "f", "8", "fill", "leave", etc...
● If an important (important = a player that keeps the run alive) player asks for juvs e.g. hammerdins, sorcs, barbs spare him a few
● Don't split below level 92/93, stick together
● Don't hit last seal until all boss monsters are dead

Europe Classic CS Channels:
op d2classic
op hc-2
op ef-clan

East Classic CS Channels:
op cof
op dcs-

If you want your channel added here, pm me
Gold: 3,973.00
Oct 23 2008 08:44am
my only suggestion, in part due to the number of folks asking how to level a glitcher, is that there are several alternate routes for leveling such.

• 26+ to lvl 35-40ish can be decent experience in rapid fire nm cows
• starting around lvl 40 you'll be semi-forced into soloing nm cows with chant+rclaw, or moving onto nm cs, or if geared/built to raiding nm cs

my chanter carries the following gear to help the chantee as well:
• double flawless amythyst socked cap. allows a non-statted sorc to equip rclaw as well as twitch
• deaths hand/belt - IAS is quite helpful beginning at I think level 6? Faster chanted bow = faster leveling
• raven claw (rclaw) bow for use at lvl 15
• twitch at lvl 16 - again adds to ias

I'm currently working two unstat/unskilled level jobs. I easily had both chars to level 35 before they were 'permed chars', and neither are in hell cs yet.
Gold: 3,121.00
Oct 23 2008 10:14am
Quote (IridescentPIG @ Thu, Oct 23 2008, 03:44pm)
my only suggestion, in part due to the number of folks asking how to level a glitcher, is that there are several alternate routes for leveling such.

• starting around lvl 40 you'll be semi-forced into soloing nm cows with chant+rclaw, or moving onto nm cs, or if geared/built to raiding nm cs

• double flawless amythyst socked cap.  allows a non-statted sorc to equip rclaw as well as twitch
• deaths hand/belt - IAS is quite helpful beginning at I think level 6?  Faster chanted bow = faster leveling

I'm currently working two unstat/unskilled level jobs.  I easily had both chars to level 35 before they were 'permed chars', and neither are in hell cs yet.

yep i do the same + from 15-20 i always do tombs. lots of monsters so i think its better then arcane.
Gold: 50.00
Nov 26 2008 04:56am
Quote (IridescentPIG @ Thu, 23 Oct 2008, 15:44)

• double flawless amythyst socked cap. allows a non-statted sorc to equip rclaw as well as twitch
• deaths hand/belt - IAS is quite helpful beginning at I think level 6? Faster chanted bow = faster leveling

I'm currently working two unstat/unskilled level jobs. I easily had both chars to level 35 before they were 'permed chars', and neither are in hell cs yet.

i lvl my meph fk's at hell meph from 3x onwards in full cs games [ with bo ofcourse ]

can be done with blizz or orb

Gold: 0.00
Nov 26 2008 10:46am
a nice place to level for a mephi fk is ancient tunnels- where there are no cold immunes and lots of bosses.
Gold: 5,184.47
Nov 26 2008 04:00pm
Ths is good, but only for SC. In public hc cs you need a new char every 2 runs.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Nov 26 2008 11:40pm
Quote (Gosu @ Thu, Oct 23 2008, 02:13pm)
The leveling described in this guide is based on the support of an enchant sorc.

Enchant:
enchants equipped weapon of targeted character or minion
adds fire damage to melee weapons
adds one-third fire damage to ranged weapons

http://z1.zod.fr/z/gg-dpx.jpg
How to prepare?

Its recommended to boost your character to atleast act 3 before starting to level, full rush won't hurt neither.
icon_pointr.gif you will have acess to any area to gain perfect exp

icon_pointr.gif have a ravenclaw (bow) ready to use when you reach level 15 "fires explosive arrows or bolts" means more kills, less effort. use a random bow from level 1-15

icon_pointr.gif a bit of gold to buy random items of charsi e.g. a belt to carry more pots

icon_pointr.gif a game as full as possible to get Heavy exp (the more player ingame - the more exp)

There are diffrent ways to level, this is my preferred one
Level 01-09 Cold Plains, Stony Field, Dark Wood, Black Marsh
Level 09-12 Catacombs
Level 12-15 Far Oasis, Lost City
Level 15-21 Arcane Sanctuary, Canyon Of The Magi
Level 21-25 Cow Level
Level 25-99 Chaos Sanctuary (hell)

Chaos Sanctuary Rules & Basics
● Experience Shrine (ES) for highest level only
If you discover an ES while teleporting to cs type "ese" (es at enter of cs).
● At most 7 player in party when Diablo spawns, 8 players in party don't give exp to the whole party only to the "killer"
leave party at Diablo if you have the lowest level, usually you get reminded to fill "f", "8", "fill", "leave", etc...
● If an important (important = a player that keeps the run alive) player asks for juvs e.g. hammerdins, sorcs, barbs spare him a few
● Don't split below level 92/93, stick together
● Don't hit last seal until all boss monsters are dead

Europe Classic CS Channels:
op d2classic
op hc-2
op ef-clan

East Classic CS Channels:
op cof
op dcs-

If you want your channel added here, pm me

Not hevy, and imo, this game is more then 8 years old, who needs a lvling guide.
Gold: 89.00
Nov 27 2008 02:02am
the lod guys who come classic^^
Gold: 45.00
Warn: 20%
Nov 29 2008 06:07pm
y lvl in arcane when u could tomb//cow?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 100%
Nov 30 2008 04:46pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

fabi fuck off stupid mongoloide illiterate jerk u blow
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll