d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev17717727737747752039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Apr 5 2011 10:18pm
Quote (Undiscover @ Apr 6 2011 12:04am)
yo broski, i signed up for a year membership at fitness world, and its been over more then half a year and i would like to cancel my membership , i lost my job ( i quit ) and i no longer want to be a member of the gym , ive found another gym i intend to go to thats free so yea.. how can i go about cancelling ? if i say i lost my job will they cancel it? or will they make me pay and stay on the contract or what ever? how might i go abotu this?

It all depends on the gym you go to. Some of them have cancellation policies with contracts. It all depends on the contract you signed. I would tell them you are medically incapable of working out anymore and get a doctors note. There is NO gym that can argue or deny that claim.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 5 2011 10:31pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Apr 5 2011 08:18pm)
It all depends on the gym you go to. Some of them have cancellation policies with contracts. It all depends on the contract you signed. I would tell them you are medically incapable of working out anymore and get a doctors note. There is NO gym that can argue or deny that claim.

but how would i get a docters note o.O , ALSO if they say no to what ever my job lost or w/e , can i cancel my bank account and they cant take the money anymore? would they pursue me if i did such actions ?
Warn: 30%
Apr 5 2011 10:35pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Apr 5 2011 09:17pm)
1. be yourself (don't act a way that you aren't)
2. be funny, but don't try too hard.
3. walk with a purpose and lead people as you walk, never follow.
4. don't pay too much attention to the girl(s) you are interested in...instead pay attention to her friends (don't be impolite) but try to keep the attention on other girls at first - when she goes crazy about why you aren't paying attention to her....you can begin your attack.
5. don't be afraid to insult (playfully) and certainly don't take an insult or comment the wrong way (playful sparring is extremely important)
6. affirm dominance through your actions, words, and clothing.
7. Dress your best, be hygienic, smell good, but do not OVERDRESS for the occasion.
8. DO NOT show anger, hostility, or violence
9. Be accommodating, but do NOT be a sap. Buy 1 or 2 drinks for example, but do not pick up the whole bar tab.
10. JUST DO IT!! WALK UP TO A GIRL AND TALK TO HER!! DO NOT BE AFRAID! THAT IS BETA. YOU MUST BE ALPHA. If she denies you, oh well her loss - because her best friend is your NEXT target. You can NOT let one loss make you forget that you have bigger victories ahead. Unless you are the epitome of a male adonis, 95% of women will reject you on the first try - however after time, effort, and patience, and "getting to know" them will change this. With some practice and just DOING IT, you will see a LOT of victories.

but like, what are some conversation starters and shit to use and say to random girls? or when im with the guys, how can i stand out and make the girl feel me ? usually i just sit back and am shy and dont really talk >_<
Banned
Apr 5 2011 10:42pm
Quote (EverNineAfter @ Apr 5 2011 11:35pm)
but like, what are some conversation starters and shit to use and say to random girls? or when im with the guys, how can i stand out and make the girl feel me ? usually i just sit back and am shy and dont really talk >_<

Grow balls kid

And @ OP
you are as professional as a dumb teen nigga who tried to rob convenience store last week
without mask or gloves with fake plastic pistol from dolla store
Gold: 1,556.68
Apr 5 2011 10:45pm
Quote (EverNineAfter @ Apr 5 2011 10:35pm)

hello, do you come here often?
hi, i dont think we've met, my name is evernineafter@jsp, do you use jsp?

you gotta at least PRETEND you have a fair deal of confidence, even if ya dont. but again, dont over do it
Apr 5 2011 11:03pm
Quote (Undiscover @ Apr 6 2011 12:31am)
but how would i get a docters note o.O , ALSO if they say no to what ever my job lost or w/e , can i cancel my bank account and they cant take the money anymore? would they pursue me if i did such actions ?

go to a doctor, tell him you get horrible headaches when you work out at the gym. Tell him you'd like to cancel your membership as a result and need a note from him. easy peasy.

secondly, yeah they could try to send it to collections...but they can't prevent you from cancelling - the worst they can do is assess a small cancellation fee.
Apr 5 2011 11:07pm
Quote (EverNineAfter @ Apr 6 2011 12:35am)

surprisingly enough some girls like that...but the biggest thing is to just jump into the conversation...

"yeah I know, I hate it when xxx happens..."

or

"really? how did that happen??"

or

"a similar thing happened to one of my friends....[intro here]"

another thing you can do is compliment them on a small article of themselves...not like "hey baby you're hot" - THAT IS BAD!

instead something like "hey, I really like your shoes..." or "your nails look amazing"

women pay a LOT of attention to detail, that will win you points.

Also another method is to just approach a woman and simply start talking

"hey, hows it goin? - do you come here a lot?" or "hey, I'm xxx what's your name?"

easy and simple things work, just DO IT.
Apr 5 2011 11:09pm
Quote (Tupac94 @ Apr 6 2011 12:42am)
Grow balls kid

And @ OP
you are as professional as a dumb teen nigga who tried to rob convenience store last week
without mask or gloves with fake plastic pistol from dolla store

lol hello multi.

Enjoy your trolling ANYWHERE but this thread.

You have been warned. Thanks.
Banned
Apr 5 2011 11:18pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Apr 6 2011 12:09am)
lol hello multi.

Enjoy your trolling ANYWHERE but this thread.

You have been warned. Thanks.

Warned? Bitch Ill fucking pump your body with bullets
Gold: 75.00
Apr 6 2011 03:11am
if i'm at 22% body fat right now, is it true that if i lose to 9% bodyfat and try to bulk again, i will gain fat much faster than before? I've never had more than 15% in my life i believe.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev17717727737747752039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll