d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev1199419951996199719982039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,221.76
Oct 23 2016 10:17pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Oct 19 2016 07:33pm)
Yes - many. They are all hosted on1m@g3sh4k and were posted on JSP, including in my avatar. About a year ago, images no longer work on JSP. I don't have a fix for this, other than host somewhere else I suppose.

EDIT

I just logged into that website and apparently they deleted ALL of my photos....wow. Anyone here have any free suggestions for hosting??

imgur.com is very good

:thumbsup:
Gold: 240.00
Oct 25 2016 05:01am
Hi

I've got just a couple of simple questions.

Short introduction^^: I'm 6 feet tall and weigh about 172lbs. My goal is to be 185-190 lbs with like 5-8% fat. I think i got not to much fat atm and i'm still losing more. But in the last 2 months i lost about 6-9lbs but i don't think that this was just fat =(. As i am really impressed of your lifting weights, i would be grateful if you could tell me how i should train to rise my lifting weights. Usually i do 8-12 reps and try to get 60secs. On the bench i barely can lift 200lbs. I think thats a shame as i'm training for 2 years now... (I'm 24 years old and in the summer i'm going to visit USA, so we might could meet in person?)

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some good advices how to gain more muscles and increase my lifting weights. Also, do you just recommend these supplements: Protein, Vitamines, Fishoil Capsules and sun? I used also to take creatine and different boosters. Do you have other recommendations?

Thank you very much in advance.

Wish you a nice day, greets.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Oct 28 2016 11:31pm
What's the best vanilla whey proteins shake recipes you got my dawg Raynor (I dont wanna put any fruits at all beside bananas if necessary, dont like fruits on shakes at all other then bananas)
First time buying vanilla flavor but they didn't have chocolate ones anymore :( that I normally get

Anyway, did..

1 small banana
1 cup and a half almond milk
1 tbs natural pb
1 scoup of whey vanilla protein
Couple ice cubes

Usually put Chocolate one in this and taste good but this mixed with the banana or something else im not sure tasted really too sweet lol (I think its the vanilla/banana combo) not that great...
Too lazy to try/error a few times lol but im curious what else u got!!

This post was edited by Nevada on Oct 28 2016 11:37pm
Gold: 5,892.73
Nov 3 2016 09:25am
Quote (Nevada @ Oct 29 2016 01:31am)
What's the best vanilla whey proteins shake recipes you got my dawg Raynor (I dont wanna put any fruits at all beside bananas if necessary, dont like fruits on shakes at all other then bananas)
First time buying vanilla flavor but they didn't have chocolate ones anymore :( that I normally get

Anyway, did..

1 small banana
1 tbs natural pb
Couple ice cubes

Usually put Chocolate one in this and taste good but this mixed with the banana or something else im not sure tasted really too sweet lol (I think its the vanilla/banana combo) not that great...

this bruh
banana
vanilla whey
lots of peanut butter
almond milk
ice

= profit.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Nov 5 2016 11:55am
Quote (Tear @ Nov 3 2016 11:25am)
this bruh
banana
vanilla whey
lots of peanut butter
almond milk
ice

= profit.

I don't like the taste of vanilla + banana, tried it...taste really bad imo and way too sweet.

I just tried 30 mins ago again, 2 scoop vanilla whey + no banana + a small tbs pb
tasted better

Looking for something better tho, I think it might be the almond milk mixed with vanilla that I dont really enjoy, gives an aftertaste (I like almond milk on its own)

e/ you just repeated the same thing of the first one I tried lol

This post was edited by Nevada on Nov 5 2016 11:56am
Gold: 0.88
Nov 7 2016 03:06am
Hello Raynor

Happy Holidays. I'm hoping to start the new year off right I have a friend who talked me into starting the gym Monday says it will be good for me. I think so too. He gave me this diet and I wanted to see what you thought and if you'd suggest something else because I can't eat all of this... I'm 148 pounds very lean 6 pack and all but I'm not too active anymore, I skateboard and play competitive ping pong but also I eat like shit and drink for the night like once or twice every week. My fiance and I have been talking about getting pregnant so if that happens next year I'll be 27-28 years old, its time to make a change. With that said I would appreciate your advice even though I can not offer more than my thank you and progress reports if you desire them.

Thank you in advance any feedback, and to offer such a great service for free. One person quoted me 200$ for a diet and work out plan....

Here's what I was given for a diet... There's no way, I eat like once or twice a day and normally don't finish my entire meal. That will change after my first training session today I'm sure but still this seems far out lol.

Fwd:
Bulking Meal Plan Meal 1: *9 egg whites *2 whole eggs *4 english muffins *IN BETWEEN MEAL 1 AND 2- 10G EAA/5G GLUTAMINE Meal 2: *7oz of Grilled Chicken or Turkey Breast *1 cup of pasta (4oz after cooked) *IN BETWEEN MEAL 2 AND 3- 10G EAA/5G GLUTAMINE Meal 3: *7oz lean steak *10oz white potato Meal 4: *7oz Grilled Chicken or Turkey Breast *1 cups white rice INTRA WORKOUT: 5g glutamine / 54g cyclic dextrin / bcaa's POST WORKOUT- 50g intec protein and 4 scoops (100g of carbs) cyclic dextrin Meal 5: *7oz Grilled Chicken or Turkey Breast *8oz pasta (measure after cooked) Meal 6: *75g whey protein *4 pop tarts *1 tablespoon pb *Notes: Cheat meals: 1 cheat meal every Saturday night. Don't get carried away. Five Guys type of food (burger and fry) is always good. Eat until stuffed. Water: 1-1.5 gallon per day *No bars, or snacking. Keep it tight!
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Nov 21 2016 05:04pm
Quote (leemyungbak @ Oct 20 2016 04:56pm)
wait what I thought you said DIM wont really do anything

It is very mild, but as I stated, it may make a difference. It can SOMETIMES help with estrogen/acne, but not in most cases.
Nov 21 2016 05:05pm
Quote (DaTz @ Oct 21 2016 04:17pm)
Gain weight = Brown rice and eggs? Or chicken or?

That's a broad question. To gain weight, you need more calories in than out. Clean sources are preferred, ie: complex carbs and protein, with low overall fat and high fiber.
Nov 21 2016 05:07pm
Quote (pingpong17 @ Oct 25 2016 07:01am)
Hi

I've got just a couple of simple questions.

Short introduction^^: I'm 6 feet tall and weigh about 172lbs. My goal is to be 185-190 lbs with like 5-8% fat. I think i got not to much fat atm and i'm still losing more. But in the last 2 months i lost about 6-9lbs but i don't think that this was just fat =(. As i am really impressed of your lifting weights, i would be grateful if you could tell me how i should train to rise my lifting weights. Usually i do 8-12 reps and try to get 60secs. On the bench i barely can lift 200lbs. I think thats a shame as i'm training for 2 years now... (I'm 24 years old and in the summer i'm going to visit USA, so we might could meet in person?)

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some good advices how to gain more muscles and increase my lifting weights. Also, do you just recommend these supplements: Protein, Vitamines, Fishoil Capsules and sun? I used also to take creatine and different boosters. Do you have other recommendations?

Thank you very much in advance.

Wish you a nice day, greets.

Hey there. To improve strength, look into 5x5 or 3x5 such as my 5x5 plan here:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=345300636
5x5 plan

Nov 21 2016 05:14pm
Quote (Nevada @ Oct 29 2016 01:31am)

Anyway, did..

1 small banana
1 tbs natural pb
Couple ice cubes

NOW! Whey Isolate (Chocolate/Cookies and Cream) 1 scoop of each
handful of strawberries
handful of blueberries
1 packet of Stevia
Water / Milk (50/50 is fine)

EDIT

missed that you said vanilla. Try it with the above recipe and let me know how it works out.

This post was edited by SKCRaynor on Nov 21 2016 05:38pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1199419951996199719982039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll