d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1708709710711712753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,130.00
May 22 2015 07:49pm
fujitoria is gambling on luffy to defeat him which he will... hes just waiitng for his moment to strike
Gold: 1,000.69
May 22 2015 09:28pm
my prediction:

there is a water logia fruit, and it is the only fruit in the world that is not vulnerable to being unable to swim

although still probably vulnerable against seastone

heard it here first bois

btw doflamingo is badass, but law is gonna do something with his powers to help luffy win

gg no re
Gold: 442.85
May 22 2015 10:08pm
Quote (Firaga @ 22 May 2015 23:28)
my prediction:

there is a water logia fruit, and it is the only fruit in the world that is not vulnerable to being unable to swim

heard it here first bois

btw doflamingo is badass, but law is gonna do something with his powers to help luffy win

gg no re

mmm a water logia fruit user, thats a well thought out idea
even almost a spoiler
Gold: 2,130.00
May 22 2015 10:18pm
Quote (EXTAZE @ May 22 2015 11:08pm)
mmm a water logia fruit user, thats a well thought out idea
even almost a spoiler

hmm who would have tat kind of fruit?

someone from big moms crew? maybe some1 in the government?
Gold: 20.00
May 22 2015 10:19pm
pretty sure there was a water water fruit in one of the movies I thought? Or was that a different one
Gold: 5,169.30
May 23 2015 08:39am
Quote (Firaga @ May 22 2015 07:28pm)
my prediction:

heard it here first bois

gg no re

Very well thought out idea, in fact you may even be correct about it being a spoiler too, that is by far the strongest fruit I have heard of so far.
Although there have been a few broken ass fruits lately. Op-Op fruit is op (law), BlackBeard's dark dark and quake quake fruit are pretty crazy, not to mention dofflamingo literally uses living string and can turn his environment into string, so hes crazy as fuck too.

A water fruit would literally be so broken, no need for a boat, no need for fucking anything really. Logia style fruit so you are nearly unkillable, naturally loses water weakness, liquifies and shapes to become anything... ?????

Quote (napsterz0r @ May 22 2015 08:23am)
I supose hes not doing it because of the world nobles, but hes sense of justice its just strange

I was thinking this, Fujitora is a weirdo, he isnt scared of anyone, but hes like the senile old guy whos so fucking tough everyone leaves him alone. I believe Fujitora is determining Luffy's worth, and his brothers worth. Because if he can decide they are worthy human beings then he may be the Navy Admiral that they need to change the Navy for good. I'm sure there are a few people in the Navy who are looking to take power away from Akainu. Akainu is young and reckless, I think he'll make quite a few mistakes in the coming arcs that will lead to a massive war incoming right after this arc I would bet.
Gold: 20.00
May 23 2015 08:47am
Quote (OsD @ May 23 2015 09:39am)
Very well thought out idea, in fact you may even be correct about it being a spoiler too, that is by far the strongest fruit I have heard of so far.
Although there have been a few broken ass fruits lately. Op-Op fruit is op (law), BlackBeard's dark dark and quake quake fruit are pretty crazy, not to mention dofflamingo literally uses living string and can turn his environment into string, so hes crazy as fuck too.

A water fruit would literally be so broken, no need for a boat, no need for fucking anything really. Logia style fruit so you are nearly unkillable, naturally loses water weakness, liquifies and shapes to become anything... ?????

I was thinking this, Fujitora is a weirdo, he isnt scared of anyone, but hes like the senile old guy whos so fucking tough everyone leaves him alone. I believe Fujitora is determining Luffy's worth, and his brothers worth. Because if he can decide they are worthy human beings then he may be the Navy Admiral that they need to change the Navy for good. I'm sure there are a few people in the Navy who are looking to take power away from Akainu. Akainu is young and reckless, I think he'll make quite a few mistakes in the coming arcs that will lead to a massive war incoming right after this arc I would bet.

also, you guys are completely wrong

A water fruit user would still drown in the ocean.

It is SPECIFICALLY the ocean that is harmful to devil fruit users, hence "sea stone".

A 'water' fruit user isn't going to be an 'ocean water' user.
Gold: 6.90
May 23 2015 01:21pm
Quote (Eep @ May 23 2015 09:47am)
also, you guys are completely wrong

A water fruit user would still drown in the ocean.

It is SPECIFICALLY the ocean that is harmful to devil fruit users, hence "sea stone".

A 'water' fruit user isn't going to be an 'ocean water' user.

AKA the difference between salt water and fresh water

But I remember luffy fucking up in a pond/lake so ionno man...
(Remember the oasis in alabasta?)

This post was edited by Uguu on May 23 2015 01:22pm
Gold: 4,230.00
May 23 2015 10:40pm
As stated in a SBS. Fresh Water and Salt Water effect devil fruit users the same. Now as for a water logia. Crazy op. since not only would he be immune to the effects of water and seastone (he can't only be immune to one. if he is immune to 1 then he has to be immune to the other), but he would also give off the energy that disables fruit users as well. He would be a natural enemy of all fruit users.

This post was edited by kasey21 on May 23 2015 10:40pm
Gold: 260.11
May 24 2015 04:06pm
Quote (kasey21 @ May 23 2015 10:40pm)
As stated in a SBS. Fresh Water and Salt Water effect devil fruit users the same. Now as for a water logia. Crazy op. since not only would he be immune to the effects of water and seastone (he can't only be immune to one. if he is immune to 1 then he has to be immune to the other), but he would also give off the energy that disables fruit users as well. He would be a natural enemy of all fruit users.

But... He could never use his power since he's always in contact with water. Self defeating power.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1708709710711712753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll