d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Amigos Guild Ladder Slasher Chat
Prev1170171172173Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 46,800.05
May 21 2012 03:20pm
Quote (WildMike @ 12 May 2012 15:46)
hehe ty for nice run :) sux we wont discover any things from new update :)

One more pass and reset :D
Gold: 21,437.26
May 29 2012 11:56am
As I posted in our private chat, I'm leaving you guys. (Posting my reason here, because it's our only place where posts cannot be modified or deleted.)
The reason is simple: we're not amigos anymore. It's not the same guild I tried to build with amigo and Taiko :(

Our 3 Golden Rules

only friends, only amigos!
    quality > quantity!
    mutual assistance, understanding and trust - as our characteristics!

I have already seen too many violations of our main rules and this time I give up. I'll list only those, which bother me the most.

1) Tomek is not acting like a friend of mine (still has me blocked on PM). The reason of blocking me was literally F-U-N-N-Y: I made fun of him in our notebox! It wasn't anything really bad as I haven't received any admonition from anyone. Actually I received one PM from other member who wanted only say how good it was (my joke). If I hadn't needed something from Tomek, I wouldn't have even noticed that - as rarely we were talking via PM, heh. We tried to ask him with amigo to unblock me - no results. I were suppose to contact him only via our notebox. I wonder what he would do if I asked him in public about some sensitive data I got from him long time ago ~~

2) We failed at "quality over quantity" after we started accepting members without long IRC conversations and tests. Result? We got spammers, guild hoppers and even thief(ves)!

3) I won't even mention -_-

In the end, I was even treated bad by my best friends in this guild and I still haven't seen any apologizes.
This is not how friends act and this is not how "friendly" guild prospers.

There would be more to say of course (especially positive things), but I'm too lazy. Leaving this guild isn't something I find positive, so let this post stay only negative. I can only say that some things won't change* and that's the only thing what matters now. We all know who we are... :)

* Well, maybe less donations, but that's it :P

4 Jul 2008 20:05 amigo Accepted Member barteq88 :sigh:
Till Death Do Us Part Till "shit happens" happens

ADIOS AMIGOS!

Gold: 2,546.00
May 29 2012 12:28pm
mate .. your 2(3) reasons have been depicted a bit erroneously . well .. they involve only your view , but i'm really not going to get into it .

your decision is your decision , and all i can say is good luck in all future endeavors .

bye
Gold: Locked
May 29 2012 02:26pm
mr E-drama made it again :lol: gl @ your new way of life nn to say more ...

but you always was hard to deal with .. hm so maybe its not @ all Tomek fault :)

ty 4 all and gl .....................
Gold: 46,800.05
May 29 2012 02:59pm
Quote (barteq88 @ 29 May 2012 19:56)
As I posted in our private chat, I'm leaving you guys. (Posting my reason here, because it's our only place where posts cannot be modified or deleted.)
The reason is simple: we're not amigos anymore. It's not the same guild I tried to build with amigo and Taiko :(

I have already seen too many violations of our main rules and this time I give up. I'll list only those, which bother me the most.

1) Tomek is not acting like a friend of mine (still has me blocked on PM). The reason of blocking me was literally F-U-N-N-Y: I made fun of him in our notebox! It wasn't anything really bad as I haven't received any admonition from anyone. Actually I received one PM from other member who wanted only say how good it was (my joke). If I hadn't needed something from Tomek, I wouldn't have even noticed that - as rarely we were talking via PM, heh. We tried to ask him with amigo to unblock me - no results. I were suppose to contact him only via our notebox. I wonder what he would do if I asked him in public about some sensitive data I got from him long time ago ~~

2) We failed at "quality over quantity" after we started accepting members without long IRC conversations and tests. Result? We got spammers, guild hoppers and even thief(ves)!

3) I won't even mention -_-

In the end, I was even treated bad by my best friends in this guild and I still haven't seen any apologizes.
This is not how friends act and this is not how "friendly" guild prospers.

There would be more to say of course (especially positive things), but I'm too lazy. Leaving this guild isn't something I find positive, so let this post stay only negative. I can only say that some things won't change* and that's the only thing what matters now. We all know who we are... :)

* Well, maybe less donations, but that's it :P

4 Jul 2008 20:05  amigo  Accepted Member barteq88 :sigh:
Till Death Do Us Part Till "shit happens" happens

ADIOS AMIGOS! http://i46.tinypic.com/ojmo2t.jpg

Thank you for all. I wish you all the best on your new way :)

This post was edited by amigo on May 29 2012 03:00pm
Gold: 1,107.50
May 29 2012 04:33pm
" 3) I won't even mention -_- "

well i'm not there anymore but i kinda laughed at that supposing you've got 200k you could have tried to do something to keep up slashers at least and maybe try to bring back some great and positive feelings between slashers

well idk, love you brozzzz

Gold: 21,437.26
May 29 2012 06:26pm
Quote (SoldierOfFortune @ 30 May 2012 00:33)
" 3) I won't even mention -_- "

well i'm not there anymore but i kinda laughed at that supposing you've got 200k you could have tried to do something to keep up slashers at least and maybe try to bring back some great and positive feelings between slashers

well idk, love you brozzzz

Oh, I see. You're bitter, because I spent 50 k fg donating few guildies and 2 other friends of mine, but not you. Well, I am glad I didn't donate you, because it would have been a waste, since you left amigos. Anyway, I wasn't the guild leader anymore to make me feel even half obligated to do that, lol.
Also I can't understand what makes you feel knowing anything, when you were in amigos for like 3 weeks and I was for almost 4 years (since the very beginning of its existence). We tried hard enough to keep slashers, especially when I was the leader and played LS.

Gold: 1,107.50
May 30 2012 02:25am
Quote (barteq88 @ May 30 2012 02:26am)
Oh, I see. You're bitter, because I spent 50 k fg donating few guildies and 2 other friends of mine, but not you. Well, I am glad I didn't donate you, because it would have been a waste, since you left amigos. Anyway, I wasn't the guild leader anymore to make me feel even half obligated to do that, lol.
Also I can't understand what makes you feel knowing anything, when you were in amigos for like 3 weeks and I was for almost 4 years (since the very beginning of its existence). We tried hard enough to keep slashers, especially when I was the leader and played LS.

I'm not talking about donations at all but meh if you think i'm greedy up to you =)
Gold: Locked
May 30 2012 01:22pm
Quote (SoldierOfFortune @ 30 May 2012 10:25)
I'm not talking about donations at all but meh if you think i'm greedy up to you =)

:wub:

Quote (barteq88 @ 30 May 2012 02:26)

maybe he was not so long @ our team but we spent lots of time @ TS in middle the climb or just for fun :) we all know why he left and no1 was angry cuz of it :)

Quote (barteq88 @ 30 May 2012 02:26)

yes you did don8 some of use and guild but you know it wasn't a problem I'm still w8ting for replay @ my last pm ;)

1ns again GL
Gold: 111.51
May 31 2012 02:14am
Quote (barteq88 @ May 30 2012 03:26am)

Seems like you still didn't grow up :) There is some more important things then the donations at all.
Well I can just tell you, good luck and see ya around ;)
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev1170171172173Next
Add Reply New Topic