d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > A Pinti Picture? > Care To See?.. (lighting, Angles, Etc)
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 355.06
Trader: Trusted
Jun 5 2008 02:10pm
Quote (pinti @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 02:59pm)
i honestly plan to bulk to 330-350, short term goal is only 300 though, should be interesting to see how it all turns out..
nobody would dare to even look at me in a way i didn't like if i was 6'7 350 lol.. cept maybe kimbo

I dont like Kimbo tbh.
heart.gif the day when him and Crocop or Ice man go at it, if he even gets that good.
Banned
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 80%
Jun 5 2008 02:14pm
Quote (TORKKCH @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 08:10pm)
These are his goals, so quite honestly it wouldn't matter if he looked like a "fatass" which obviously isn't the case.
I do agree though man the pic is very hard to tell much, however provided that you aren't flexing, strong shoulders and arms.
Chest thickness could use some work but that could just be the positioning and shit.

yeah, my chest is hands down my weakest.. i have tremendous leg/back/grip strength.. my chest/delts are sub-par...... my arms are very strong too.. i'm hoping to build up my chest on this 5x5, it should realistically do the trick, i've been adding usually 10 lbs a week onto my 5 reps, so i'll prolly keep this up for a little bit.
just wait til i hit 350 lbs man, thats when i'll be god
Gold: 0.00
Jun 5 2008 02:18pm
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 08:10pm)
I dont like Kimbo tbh.
heart.gif the day when him and Crocop or Ice man go at it, if he even gets that good.

Kimbo gets a lot of shit because he came out of nowhere fighting scrubs on the street.
I think that's why a lot of people and fighters don't respect him... because he hasn't proven anything against someone that's like top notch.
I mean sure Tank Abbott has been in the game for a while and he did defeat the one time world heavyweight champ in boxing... but these guys are old and not the most conditioned athletes in the circuit.
To his defense though, he has learned a hell lot more than to just throw punches and shit. I'm willing to bet that his punches pack a lot of power. Yeah he does have a lot more to develop before he can be considered a world class fighter, however he's a hard ass working dude man. He came from nothing and now he's in the midst of making a name for himself for that I give him much respect. Also don't forget that he is being taken under the wing of one of MMAs most prized fighters and legens, Bas Rutten. I think Bas Rutten selected Kimbo to be his protege not the other way around... that's saying something. Talent can see talent. It's never sure shot but I trust Bas' knowledge in the sport over the average MMA junkie BY FAR!

Anyway going to Cropcop and Liddell, I used to really be a huge fan of Crocop. Crocop was up there with Wanderlei when they were both beasts in pride but both of them have been declining rapidly recently. The same goes for Liddell. He's a decent fighter, but I don't think he's top tier for the LHW class. Rampage destroyed him in the past and he destroyed him again... easily (for those of you who saw the fight I hope you will all agree). Just FYI, Wanderlei beat Rampage twice by knockout lol but this was when he was truly the axe murderer. Cro-cop... dude his kicks had such crazy speed and knockout power. I don't know what happened to them.
Jun 5 2008 02:22pm
Quote (pinti @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 08:14pm)
yeah, my chest is hands down my weakest.. i have tremendous leg/back/grip strength.. my chest/delts are sub-par...... my arms are very strong too.. i'm hoping to build up my chest on this 5x5, it should realistically do the trick, i've been adding usually 10 lbs a week onto my 5 reps, so i'll prolly keep this up for a little bit.
just wait til i hit 350 lbs man, thats when i'll be god

Haha we are just the opposite.
My chest/delts are definitely a strong point for me along with my quads. Biceps are decent but the rest is shit.
My back and hamstrings suck. My back is so not wide and my grip strength is terrible (which I think has a lot to do with my back sucking).
My back is almost as bad in proportion to my body as is Trey Brewer's to his lol... I won't say mine look that nonexistent though. They're there however high insertions, shitty thickness, ultra shitty width. I'm trying to work on that big time. BB Rows, T bar rows, and deadlifts!

This post was edited by TORKKCH on Jun 5 2008 02:22pm
Retired Moderator
Jun 5 2008 02:27pm
UFC and pride are different games, Crocop is not use to it.

Also, Tank was never good even in his prime.

My chest is the worst, but I've only got a year under my belt, so I hope in another year I'll be a fucking monster.
I've made good progress.
14.25 inch arms yesturday, 13.75 non flexed.
up to 173 in weight.

Fuck, can't wait for 5x5.

This post was edited by 7_Deadly_Sins on Jun 5 2008 02:29pm
Jun 5 2008 02:35pm
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 08:27pm)
UFC and pride are different games, Crocop is not use to it.

Also, Tank was never good even in his prime.

My chest is the worst, but I've only got a year under my belt, so I hope in another year I'll be a fucking monster.
I've made good progress.
14.25 inch arms yesturday, 13.75 non flexed.
up to 173 in weight.

Fuck, can't wait for 5x5.

Agreed the cage and the ring are COMPLETELY different. I think the ring requires a lot more skill but that's just me.
Agreed about Tank but hey he benched 600 lbs LOL
I'd really like to see Kimbo vs an accomplished heavyweight. Frank Mir, Ken Shamrock (not such a big fan but cool guy + legend nonetheless), FEDOR!
If he beats one of them I'm positive that everyone will stop bashing him lol. I think it'd be fun to watch.

I don't wanna do 5 x 5 until I hit a plateau! But I agree they're great especially for those heavy compound lifts.
Try 3 x 3s for the bench press as well! They worked really well for me getting past the 225 lbs for reps sticking point. Hopefully they can do the same!

This post was edited by TORKKCH on Jun 5 2008 02:35pm
Retired Moderator
Jun 5 2008 02:47pm
He'd get raped if he tried it now.

Eh, I need a change, and 5x5 will put meat on my bones. tongue.gif
So I figure why not.
I wana do German volumized training when I hit my plateau.
Gold: 673.00
Jun 5 2008 02:51pm
Quote (pinti @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 01:39am)
http://i28.tinypic.com/2uemdxy.jpg

you look like an animal but even for your "security" reasons, u can always cut off the top head part of a picture + add better lighting

Banned
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 80%
Jun 5 2008 02:55pm
Quote (Bail @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 08:51pm)
you  look like an animal but even for your "security" reasons, u can always cut off the top head part of a picture + add better lighting

lol yeah..

and gvt is ROUGH .. so grueling..

5x5 is a lot worse then you think too.. sometimes i'm in there for 90-120 minutes just doing 4 exercises, or 70-80 mins doing 3 exercises.. its VERY VERY exhausting, because the weight is so heavy, you need to rest forever between sets
Jun 5 2008 03:02pm
Quote (pinti @ Thu, Jun 5 2008, 08:55pm)
lol yeah.. 

and gvt is ROUGH .. so grueling..

5x5 is a lot worse then you think too.. sometimes i'm in there for 90-120 minutes just doing 4 exercises, or 70-80 mins doing 3 exercises.. its VERY VERY exhausting, because the weight is so heavy, you need to rest forever between sets

yeap agreed.
Yeah I heard about GVT as well just never really got into the details.
I would rest 2-3 minutes minimum in between sets. Even longer towards the end of the workout.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll