d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Hardcore - Price Check > Hardcore Price Check & Tips
Closed New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,014.74
Trader: Trusted
May 21 2008 04:55pm
-Welcome to the Hardcore Price Check Forum-

I. Introduction

Hello, this guide is made for two reasons only. One, to help you, and two, to keep you out of trouble. I'll be providing you simple rules and tips. Yes, rules.. can you believe it? I mean, what would we do without rules? We would be lost and out of control!! So just sit back, take a deep breath, get your mind focused, and read these rules. Then after reading the rules, you may now go post your very own price check thread.

II. Hardcore Price Check Rules

• It is different from the trading forum. There is a " 12 Hour Bump Rule ". Early bumps will be handled accordingly.

• When listing your items make sure you post Full STATS. If it is unidentified post that. PICTURES of your items are encouraged to ensure an accurate check.

• Spamming, flaming, or any other post besides price check will be reported.

• If you do not agree with a price someone has left. Feel free to ask for a second opinion.

• Posting a price check for a banned item will result in a warning. (* Warning! *)

• Make sure you put the realm of the item in your topic. Look below to see the "Realm Identifier tags."

-Realm Identification Codes. You MUST post these in the topic title-

• ENL = East Non Ladder
• EL = East Ladder
• WNL = West Non Ladder
• WL = West Ladder
• Euro = Europe Non Ladder
• EuroL= Europe Ladder

III. Helpful Links that Provide Excellent Information

Forum Rules -- Learn the forum rules.

d2jsp Trade Rules -- Learn the trade rules.

d2jsp Trading Report System -- Learn how to be a good reporter.

This post was edited by Lajo on Dec 11 2010 01:47pm
Go Back To Hardcore - Price Check Topic List
Closed New Topic