d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Guild Damned > Members Area
Prev123452696Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2008 07:05pm
Hey guys!

I know some of you, don't know others. It is Ben right now. I am sure most of you know Sara, who is showering. Well, just thought I would say hello!
Gold: 458.00
Apr 23 2008 07:51pm
Well met,Ben and Sara! BTW Ben...That's some impressive cleavage you got there!! ohmy.gif I'm thinking of taking a pic of mine (after I shave it!) so as not to be outdone!!
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,618.59
Trader: Trusted
Apr 23 2008 08:15pm
lmao i resemble that remark
Apr 23 2008 09:16pm
Oh Lord...what have I done!! okay Skip...I promise not to post any mancleavage pics if you wont! blink.gif
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,618.59
Trader: Trusted
Apr 23 2008 09:41pm
d-lol.gif i promise. we are trying to keep people not send them running for something to vomit in. rofl.gif
Apr 23 2008 11:00pm
Pffffffff....I clean up puke, poo, pee and blood for a living, so that's nuttin to me. My only fear is that my family will get a hold of the pics and think I was batting for the other team!! Bolt.gif
Gold: 0.00
Apr 24 2008 05:47am
Quote (NoPeace @ Wed, 23 Apr 2008, 21:51)
Well met,Ben and Sara!  BTW Ben...That's some impressive cleavage you got there!!  ohmy.gif  I'm thinking of taking a pic of mine (after I shave it!) so as not to be outdone!!

What can I say? When you've got it, flaunt it. Next comes a picture of my arse...before or after I shave...hmmm...
Gold: 31.00
Apr 24 2008 08:06am
hmm interesting conversation >.> My names Tim for those (God Forbid) who dont know it. I try to handle the gfx (graphics) for the DAMNED Clan, i havnt had much experience though, just messing around alot so my stuff isnt top of the line like some ppl's stuff are but i promise to get better wink.gif im actually gonna be popping in on the channel every now n then but not constantly, im going through the final fantasy series playing the ones i missed XD (halfway through 7 and idk how far i am in x) anyway...nice to meet ya'll whoever i havnt met yet, i dont think ive met john...mabye...o well, my memory sucks when it comes to remembering names. ttyl!
Gold: 9,000.00
Apr 24 2008 11:05am
Hi everyone. My names Dave for those that dont know, hehe. For the longest time all the end clan members where using this jsp account to earn up a decent jsp reputation through as many trades as we could. Now a few members are making their own accounts from their houses. End_Mike recently made one, and End_Dan will be soon.

I just wanted to say that Channel: op amd_ and the people who come there are really nice and experienced. We dont put down new members who have so much to learn. We all try to help as much as we can.

The non stop baaling in sc and channel trivia are wicked nice too. We do baaler of the month competitions every month with prizes awarded to the winner. If the winner is sc, the prize is sc. If the winner is hc, the prize is hc.

It's pretty easy to arrange a free grush/guber in sc or hc for guild members or channel regulars, just pm or message in game someone about it. It probably wont be set up immediately for you, but as soon as people can, depending.

Gold: 9,000.00
Apr 24 2008 11:15am
This guild chat stuff is pretty slick. Hi skip, ben/sara, tim, john, deric, all u guys rock smile.gif

on a side note, my little baby boy had some serious medical problems recently. He is 3 years old and had upper respiratory failure. His lower diaphram muscles and stomach muscles held through while we got him to the hospital and they started treatment.
We just got released yesterday (His 3 year birthday sad.gif ) after a 3 day stay. Things are looking much better, except the original cause is not known. So we are hoping it wont happen again. He is on a home nebulizer (provides high quality oxygen and some medicines). But he just needs to breath out of it like for 3-5 minutes every 4 hours. its not on constantly or anything.

I just wanted to mention it because we had a guber planned sunday, but rescheduled for monday (the night we went to hospital) and i havent been on to let people know why I havent been around. I'm home now and will be on a little, but probably not too much during the day. smile.gif

talk to you all later.
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev123452696Next
Closed New Topic New Poll