d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Latest Bleach Manga Discussion > ~*~discus~*~
Prev123451128Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 431.69
Feb 5 2008 08:02pm
Quote (slinpy_hoe @ Wed, Feb 6 2008, 12:43am)
yeah he's probably have them all ready to be awakened

that retarded arancar that hanga around Tousien, i thought he's a Espada but turns out he wasnt... or is he?

Nah, he's just a new Vastro Lorde, but I sense hes going to be powerful.
Gold: 85.16
Feb 5 2008 08:27pm
Quote (Nitrix @ Wed, 6 Feb 2008, 15:02)
Nah, he's just a new Vastro Lorde, but I sense hes going to be powerful.

yeah he could be

edit:

IT would be very scary IF the espada's arnt Vastro Lorde's yet..

This post was edited by slinpy_hoe on Feb 5 2008 08:27pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 5 2008 09:21pm
It's funny how Yammy hasn't died yet but 9-6 have been defeated.
Gold: 9,494.20
Feb 8 2008 06:42pm
Kenpachi's having a hard time with Noitora's release.
Banned
Warn: 30%
Feb 8 2008 06:42pm
Quote (To0nZ @ Sat, Feb 9 2008, 12:42am)

its out?

afk dl

and Lawl kenpachi will never die

orelse bleach is dead to me

This post was edited by Katsura on Feb 8 2008 06:43pm
Gold: 380.00
Feb 8 2008 07:46pm
Quote (To0nZ @ Fri, Feb 8 2008, 06:42pm)

yeah, and i know im gonna get flamed 4 this.....but i think we r reaching the point where zraki's sword will speak. Look at the situation. ichi's down, and orihime aint doing nothing to the espada, which means zaraki has to pull something out of his ass to survive. If i understand this correctly, if zaraki dies, so does the sword, so i believe now that zaraki has had a chance to try on his own, the sword will have to help him. And, id like to point out that much of the espadas scornful remarks have been directed at the captains blade. "the blade of a bitchass shinigami cant cut me" "That sword of urs isnt worth shit, shinigami" and so on....So yeah, i know that zaraki has never asked for or wanted help from his weapon, but i believe with both of their survival at stake, the sword will reach out to zaraki the way zangetsu reached out to ichigo after zaraki beat him. Other than other captains showing up to save kenpachi, which i think is more unlikely than us seeing zarakis shikai....
Banned
Feb 8 2008 07:50pm
Quote (lordhenry @ Sat, Feb 9 2008, 01:46am)
yeah, and i know im gonna get flamed 4 this.....but i think we r reaching the point where zraki's sword will speak. Look at the situation. ichi's down, and orihime aint doing nothing to the espada, which means zaraki has to pull something out of his ass to survive. If i understand this correctly, if zaraki dies, so does the sword, so i believe now that zaraki has had a chance to try on his own, the sword will have to help him. And, id like to point out that much of the espadas scornful remarks have been directed at the captains blade. "the blade of a bitchass shinigami cant cut me" "That sword of urs isnt worth shit, shinigami" and so on....So yeah, i know that zaraki has never asked for or wanted help from his weapon, but i believe with both of their survival at stake, the sword will reach out to zaraki the way zangetsu reached out to ichigo after zaraki beat him. Other than other captains showing up to save kenpachi, which i think is more unlikely than us seeing zarakis shikai....

i really hope the pink hair girl will unleash bankai

that would make bleach great
Banned
Feb 8 2008 07:50pm
Quote (lordhenry @ Sat, Feb 9 2008, 01:46am)

holy crap double post

2 post count instead of 1!

This post was edited by Katsura on Feb 8 2008 07:50pm
Gold: 9,494.20
Feb 8 2008 07:53pm
Quote (lordhenry @ Fri, Feb 8 2008, 09:46pm)

You make a good point.

Quote (Katsura @ Fri, Feb 8 2008, 09:50pm)

Yachiru?

ofc, she's friggin' awesome, her personality is so much like that of Ilya or Euphie to me.

Glad you mentioned her, I remember all the fond memories I've had of her when I first started out with Bleach.
Banned
Feb 8 2008 07:57pm
she was the light up of bleach

kinda reminded me of shanas personality
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123451128Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll