d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster >
Poll > Ancients Challenge #6 > Wha.....already?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3.33
Feb 1 2008 06:52pm
Quote (The_Morpheus @ Thu, Jan 31 2008, 06:33am)
So the questions become as such:

1. Did I die? Yes

1a. How many times did I die? One

2. Did my merc die? Only when you died

3. How many pots did I drink? Four

4. How many pots did I feed the merc? Three

The ancients spawned with the usually immunities but no one was physically immune. One of them was cursed and no one was mana burned. Since this was a "fun" character and the results were so far from expectations, I will let this run through til saturday. If I have left anything out that is normally included in these challenges, let me know and I will add in the missing info. As it is now, its 1:30 in the morning and I am really tired. Usual prize will be awarded to the first closest guesser. Good Luck guessing all.

Gold: 1,211.69
Feb 2 2008 04:45am
1. Did I die?
no

1a. How many times did I die?
none
2. Did my merc die?
No

3. How many pots did I drink?

4. How many pots did I feed the merc?

This post was edited by arranged_Bullet on Feb 2 2008 04:45am
Gold: 50.00
Feb 2 2008 02:36pm
so there I was ataop mount arreat. Drumsticks in hand, ready to set the world ablaze. I red the altar and stood in the middle awaiting battle. I was able to take down one of them while the other 2 focused on my merc. He soon perrished and I took a quick inventory of my pot status. I had a few left and contunied on. I was watching my bulb closely and it was down to a sliver. I noticed the ancinet I was working on only needed one hit as well. I gambled and figured I would kill him before he got me. Well, I lost.

The second time around I did not wait in the middle. I activated the altar and moved back. I attracted 2 of them to me and the merc got one. I had to feed him some pots since he was a moron and decided to shoot balls of ice at a cold immune. It served the purpose though as I was able to bring down the 2 on me. As soon as I focused my attention on the remaining whirly he went through me like a hot knife through butter and whacked my merc. I checked my pots and had 4 left. I knew I could do it and proceded to play "ina-godda-da-vita" on his arse. It took a little bit and 2 more pots, but alas he was down. I figure I gave the merc about 3 pots and I drank the rest. I walked away with 2 pots and one level's expierence. It was a struggle to bring them down. It was an incredible challenge. A drummer barb is doable, if you have patience. Maybe a source of lifetap would have helped him live longer while surrounded but I doubt it.

-----------------------------------------------

So with this guess:

Quote (actexx @ Fri, Feb 1 2008, 06:47pm)
1. Did I die?
yes

1a. How many times did I die?

2. Did my merc die?
Yes. He died 3 times

3. How many pots did I drink?

4. How many pots did I feed the merc?

actexx is the winner. Congratulations. Next time, I will not gamble and life to tell the tale.
Gold: 50.00
Feb 3 2008 02:13am
bump so those who want to, can see the results.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll