d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tpb's 11b Versatile Summon-mancer Version 2.5 > Repost.
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 24 2008 02:32pm
Thank-you.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jul 24 2008 04:59pm
rlly nice build ive always wanted to make a summonmancer tongue.gif
Gold: 3,475.00
Jul 24 2008 06:38pm
Quote (thepwnbros @ Wed, Jan 30 2008, 04:50pm)
bangin.gif

Iso more comments in the hope this will get stickied.

well, to start with you threw out attract, which makes you HAVE TO HAVE a merc that can kill stuff and stay alive solo, which with your merc gear choices i don't think is a good idea
confuse is also very useful

i didnt look to closely but i hope that if you are using an act2 merc you would have the sense to get a might merc, obvious reasons
sure a1 faith merc is okay but your using beast so nn faith merc besides a2 more can give so much more
since you did max ce and mages, why would you consider using anything other than infinity on your merc, its clearly superior to pride for pvm purposes (and i thought using a merc was bm for pvp)
i won't bash using andys given your choice of merc armor

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 28 2008 12:47am
Quote (MajinKaisa @ Thu, Jul 24 2008, 08:38pm)
well, to start with you threw out attract, which makes you HAVE TO HAVE a merc that can kill stuff and stay alive solo, which with your merc gear choices i don't think is a good idea
confuse is also very useful

i didnt look to closely but i hope that if you are using an act2 merc you would have the sense to get a might merc, obvious reasons
sure a1 faith merc is okay but your using beast so nn faith merc besides a2 more can give so much more
since you did max ce and mages, why would you consider using anything other than infinity on your merc, its clearly superior to pride for pvm purposes (and i thought using a merc was bm for pvp)
i won't bash using andys given your choice of merc armor

I personally don't find confuse and attract useful skills, you don't need to distract the enemies at all, they usually have enough on their hands. If you read the guide through I did use an act II merc, might, of course, and infinity isn't (in my opinion) the best choice for a summoners mercs wep, the mages are not meant to be your main source of damage, and are there for reasons other than just extra damage. As for the BM thing using a summoner in PVP is itself BM, so the least you have to worry about there is what they'll think of you for using a merc.

Thanks smile.gif

NOTE: The images are now broken, I can no longer edit the guide but I will repost the images as a reply shortly.

This post was edited by thepwnbros on Jul 28 2008 12:55am
Gold: 58.58
Warn: 40%
Aug 20 2008 05:05pm
Quote (Wack_Jam @ Wed, 30 Jan 2008, 00:01)
Noob guide......................................................

9/10
vouch m8

Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll