d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Guide For Pvp And Pvm Poison Necro > D2:R
Prev191011
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Apr 17 2005 06:55am
wow heh nice guide.. i hope to see some other builds as well hehe u put great detail into them and it looks like u know what your talking about smile.gif
Gold: 5,505.01
Apr 18 2005 08:34pm
i didnt bother reading all the posts, but ive played psn nova necs for a long time now..

imo, in the pvp world in east (or in any realm i hope) a psn necro will really get raped if you had no enigma. necros are the most durable characters out there and 1v1 or teams, without being able to teleport you cant do much. also if youre good, you can strategize where to tele and place psn novas. also, 50% psn damage from bramble isnt really important and the thorns isnt too strong. -psn res is way more important than +psn damage.. this is also the same for light damage characters of course and cold sorcs (aka cold mastery is pierce, - cold res..which basically is what does the damage)..

imo, you should go hoto/08 valk/sojs(or raven pending on who you duel) or hoto/godly circlet (3/20/2 or something close)/fcr ring+soj(or raven).. just a lil to add though.. other than that, not a bad guide for a pure psn nova nec.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev191011
Closed New Topic New Poll