d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion >
Poll > Lod Hc = Easy / Cl Hc = Ownage > Vote + Discuss
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 24 2007 09:41pm
if that's your excuse for being poor and not being able to afford lod. smile.gif i have not even considered going back to classic yet.
Banned
Warn: 100%
Dec 25 2007 03:20am
Quote (Dr_zoidberg71 @ Mon, Dec 24 2007, 09:39pm)
holy crap... That guy MUST have been in Revenge of the Nerds...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Banned
Warn: 60%
Dec 25 2007 06:05am
too easyy
Gold: 0.00
Dec 27 2007 09:40am
Classic have different gameplay , but monster are balanced like lod.

Lod are more hard without items. Monsters have different dmg life mod and so on.
THe only problems are the shop , they selling items like zod(i found it only one time of my life on d2) , this is meant to be played like blizzard want, items like enigma are much harder to create and only 3x % population can have it if there are not any shop. Diablo 2 classic 1.03 and 1.04 are more easy than you can think. In the past you can play the game without have a specific support team.
No immunity and life leeching was godly. But this is the past.

On classic you're are invincible too. Imagine if blizzard selling this items
You can do with blind eye.
24fhr 60 life 30 cr 30 fr 30 lr ARMOR SOCKED
Helm 10 fhr 40 life RES MODS CR FR LR SOCKED
boots 10 fhr mana res dex and so on.
Rings godly with these mods 10 fcr life mana dex str cr lr fr
GODLY PRIMASTIC AMULET WITH 2 PALA
2 PALA SCEPTER 3 HAMMER +CONC 10 FC AND SO FUCKING YOU REALY WANT.
No one can kill you if you stack fireres e light res.
But they want you to buy lod and shopping shit items.
The only reason if classic is a lil bit better and good to play , is because there are not shop.

Man you need to compare the monster of lod to classic. They have different life dmg and mods.
For lod player is more hard to play it without than classic player.
Classic lose any aspect of gdr , ama die (java on act3-4 sux so hard)
Necro are only good to cast decrepify to slow Environments like was in PreLoD.
The old drop mod can't be found anymore since 1.09
It's only fun to play.
But LoD got a lot of content.
LoD was'nt a good exp as we expect but it change completely the gameplay and if you we about classic actually his status is a shit not supported game.
The reason. Read down and learn.

About pvp(1v1) on classic. It's just shit no balanced like was. 1.10 is only barbarian and paladins lamers nothing else they are too overpowered versus all and the others char like ama die(java is good near the end of act 3 on inferno till sux on act 4) , the nec are good but not too invincible(not enough run to compete against new builds created by 1.10)
Classic pvp on prelod are good i remenber but too slow and d2 getting to die.
Barbarian Whirlwind classic was the best for BvB but they want leave cause is overpowered against character like necro and paladin and in the future against druid and assassin and my pala get thorns aura nerfed ^^
THe only reason d2 get wake up is ''lod'' and lod 1.08 . 1.09 where classic set getting up. 1.09 classic can be played good but not at all.
D2 classic was great to be played on preLoD.
The PvP classic pre LoD was better than now when we talking about balancing, but too slow and poor compared to lod 1.08+. But the pvm was balanced but too much solo play (the cause d2 classic can't be good game.)

1.10 was a great pvp revamped but blizzard fall about some balance of game but totally crap for for pvm since 1.09 (Rune ? did you ever find it ? )
Sry in advance for grammatical english errors. But i'm unskilled tongue.gif and i wrote some tips not in order. Just understand it like a puzzle.
MONKEY READ

This post was edited by LaMerBoY on Dec 27 2007 09:45am
Gold: 184.02
Warn: 10%
Dec 27 2007 06:05pm
"On classic you're are invincible too. Imagine if blizzard selling this items"

KEK
Dec 27 2007 07:32pm
is harder ofc !!
Gold: 1,430,000.00
Dec 27 2007 07:36pm
Its a royal pain in the ass to play HCCL
and yes kids still hack ect
But there are less people which makes for less PK'ers biggrin.gif and its addicting
Gold: 0.00
Dec 28 2007 06:23pm
Quote (LaMerBoY @ Thu, Dec 27 2007, 04:40pm)
Classic have different gameplay , but monster are balanced like lod.

Lod are more hard without items. Monsters have different dmg life mod and so on.
THe only problems are the shop , they selling items like zod(i found it only one time of my life on d2) , this is meant to be played like blizzard want, items like enigma are much harder to create and only 3x % population can have it if there are not any shop. Diablo 2 classic 1.03 and 1.04 are more easy than you can think. In the past you can play the game without have a specific support team.
No immunity and life leeching was godly. But this is the past.

On classic you're are invincible too. Imagine if blizzard selling this items
You can do with blind eye.
24fhr 60 life 30 cr 30 fr 30 lr ARMOR SOCKED
Helm 10 fhr 40 life RES MODS CR FR LR SOCKED
boots 10 fhr mana res dex and so on.
Rings godly with these mods 10 fcr life mana dex str cr lr fr
GODLY PRIMASTIC AMULET WITH 2 PALA
2 PALA SCEPTER 3 HAMMER +CONC 10 FC AND SO FUCKING YOU REALY WANT.
No one can kill you if you stack fireres e light res.
But they want you to buy lod and shopping shit items.
The only reason if classic is a lil bit better and good to play , is because there are not shop.

Man you need to compare the monster of lod to classic. They have different life dmg and mods.
For lod player is more hard to play it without than classic player.
Classic lose any aspect of gdr , ama die (java on act3-4 sux so hard)
Necro are only good to cast decrepify to slow Environments like was in PreLoD.
The old drop mod can't be found anymore since 1.09
It's only fun to play.
But LoD got a lot of content.
LoD was'nt a good exp as we expect but it change completely the gameplay and if you we about classic actually his status is a shit not supported game.
The reason. Read down and learn.

About pvp(1v1) on classic. It's just shit no balanced like was. 1.10 is only barbarian and paladins lamers nothing else they are too overpowered versus all and the others char like ama die(java is good near the end of act 3 on inferno till sux on act 4) , the nec are good but not too invincible(not enough run to compete against new builds created by 1.10)
Classic pvp on prelod are good i remenber but too slow and d2 getting to die.
Barbarian Whirlwind classic was the best for BvB but they want leave cause is overpowered against character like necro and paladin and in the future against druid and assassin and my pala get thorns aura nerfed ^^
THe only reason d2 get wake up is ''lod'' and lod 1.08 . 1.09 where classic set getting up. 1.09 classic can be played good but not at all.
D2 classic was great to be played on preLoD.
The PvP classic pre LoD was better than now when we talking about balancing, but too slow and poor compared to lod 1.08+. But the pvm was balanced but too much solo play (the cause d2 classic can't be good game.)

1.10 was a great pvp revamped but blizzard fall about some balance of game but totally crap for for pvm since 1.09 (Rune ? did you ever find it ? )
Sry in advance for grammatical english errors. But i'm unskilled tongue.gif and i wrote some tips not in order. Just understand it like a puzzle.
MONKEY READ

Diablo is no pvp game. The only real pvp is bvb. Unless you duel lame.
So don't give me pvp talk..

true that with those items you would pwn classic. But not near! the way you would pwn LoD with perf LoD items..
A pala with those items on hc cl can still die due to a t/o. A pala with perf LoD equip will never die, unless it gets pked
(nice all those hack users on LoD)
Warn: 30%
Dec 28 2007 06:30pm
Quote (M[o]nkey[115] @ Sat, 29 Dec 2007, 01:23)
Diablo is no pvp game.

Bend down and stfu motherfucker
Gold: 434.00
Dec 28 2007 06:51pm
Quote (M[o]nkey[115] @ Sat, Dec 29 2007, 12:23am)

A pala with perf LoD equip will never die, unless it gets pked
(nice all those hack users on LoD)

I Lol'd.

Maybe you should start playign HC and leave your sc theory aside. Any char can die...
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll