d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > Sv Gets Raped After Crying For Duel > you guys need me, but nty anyway
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.38
Feb 6 2006 08:33pm
Quote (Regret @ Tue, Feb 7 2006, 02:32am)
i vouch that 1\2 of these are reposts even tho its obvious.. lol they got 1 kill we got like 5-6 in the end.. we won

vouch

jeet let it the fuck go kid, you're lame as well as sv alone. go fucking slit you yellow rice eater
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Feb 6 2006 08:34pm
game for 1v1

exactly...dodge whispers+challenge..

This post was edited by E-HomE on Feb 6 2006 08:35pm
Gold: 0.01
Feb 6 2006 08:34pm
THE NIGARAS TOWNED!!! OMG DISAPOITMENT

Thanks for juv's koinz

" i guess you couldnt tell we were using a posion necro as a screw around char ..."

Not when you had vives and fade?
Feb 6 2006 08:35pm
Quote (E-HomE @ Tue, Feb 7 2006, 02:34am)
game for 1v1

FUCKING FOREIGNER LARD, THERE IS NO POINT CAN YOU NOT SEE WE TRASHED YOU?

my non-taged clan > sV (aka ezfuck shitheads)
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Feb 6 2006 08:36pm
sv is trash.
Gold: 4.96
Warn: 60%
Feb 6 2006 08:36pm
Jeet plz refer to this plz???

Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???Jeet plz refer to this plz???v

bnet 1 Jeet zero... Us 6 \\ jeet and shit sv 1 SEEMS UR OWNED EITHER WAY?? ROF
Feb 6 2006 08:38pm
I am MVP, thanks niggarz.
Gold: 4.96
Warn: 60%
Feb 6 2006 08:40pm
Quote (Whyteboi @ Tue, Feb 7 2006, 02:38am)

actually me\\milt r k ty
Feb 6 2006 08:41pm
Quote (Regret @ Tue, Feb 7 2006, 02:40am)

actually me\\milt r k ty

I beg to differ sir, I killed the viving necs aka hardest of the shithead ezfuckz
Gold: 13.38
Feb 6 2006 08:41pm
Quote (Regret @ Tue, Feb 7 2006, 02:40am)

actually me\\milt r k ty

LOLROFLO@#$, anyway, thanks levi (logitech~) for letting me use your zon.
Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll