d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvm Baaling Trapper > Update #2
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,940.00
Aug 15 2008 02:09am
Quote (darcanegel @ Sun, Jun 29 2008, 11:45am)
man, how come this guy writes a guide with a zillion flaws in it and gets 90% good feedback, whereas i write a guide with (arguably) 1 flaw in it and get nothing but endless shit?

lets see if i can point out all the areas that made me go "eww".

don't need fcr on amulet with first setup (spirit + hoto + trangs + arach = 102 bp)
death sentry's CE is only 40-80% not 60-100%
i don't think you actually know what mindblast does.
BoS isn't used against "non-casters" it's used against casters that you don't need additional resistance or dr% against.  if you already have plenty of stacked fire res, BoS vs fb sorcs is great.  and you'd never use it against a bvc or smiter (who are "non-casters")

^you give trappers a bad name.  fuck you.
you use Hoto, which is a slow-piece-of-shit weapon, and you're using FADE?  stop using tmc you fucking child.
no mention of spirit swords?  epic fail.
shitty fcr on claw build as well.

bottom line:
next time learn what you're talking about.
learn to play the game without tmc fucker.

so much rage from a dumb, jealous, angry spawn

Quote (TotalRepaired_sta @ Thu, Jul 31 2008, 06:25am)
* Cast Burst of Speed in Town
    * Go to WP
    * Switch to CTA/Spirit
    * Cast BC, Shadow Warrior (or Master if playing HC), Fade, BO
    * Switch back and tele
    * At throne, lay 4 LS and 1 DS, use Fire Blast on Souls

*Cast BC?? what is that??

bc = battle cry, which gives +1 to all skills, so that's one level higher skill each etc

nice guide ofc pd

This post was edited by tag_ohai on Aug 15 2008 02:10am
Gold: 505.00
Aug 15 2008 03:35am
Quote (tag_ohai @ Fri, 15 Aug 2008, 10:09)
bc = battle cry, which gives +1 to all skills, so that's one level higher skill each etc

nice guide ofc pd

actually it's battle command,rest is correct tongue.gif
Gold: 67.22
Aug 15 2008 04:11am
pretty funny....
just on a quick glance
PvM ain`t PvP so a coa berber or harle ber is pretty much useless becuse of low damage,high str and not needed damred.. if monsters get to close to you on a sin,m even more on one with teleport... you should not work on your eq but on your gameplay

"raping souls" with shockweb is even funnier.. even with infinity they are at 83% lres... whereas they are at -85% fresi at the same amount of time.. overall firebolt is better to be boosted than that, lightning sentry has enough damage anyway and firebolt deals more damage then the shockweb

by the way...

how about a very easy sollution to the fcr question
you definetely want the 102 fcr
you definetely want damage
you already have to/mages and arach

how about.. 15 fcr amu+ wizzy then you`ll only have to equip the claws onece down there--> less costs, same resis, no problem if caught with a physical attack coz no block, less str= more life (on Bo level, we coul not care less about that)

This post was edited by Ancalagon on Aug 15 2008 04:17am
Gold: 8,075.87
Aug 17 2008 09:23am
Quote (Ancalagon @ Fri, Aug 15 2008, 10:11am)
pretty funny....
just on a quick glance
PvM ain`t PvP so a coa berber or harle ber is pretty much useless becuse of low damage,high str and not needed damred.. if monsters get to close to you on a sin,m even more on one with teleport... you should not work on your eq but on your gameplay

"raping souls" with shockweb is even funnier.. even with infinity they are at 83% lres... whereas they are at -85% fresi at the same amount of time.. overall firebolt is better to be boosted than that, lightning sentry has enough damage anyway and firebolt deals more damage then  the shockweb

by the way...

how about a very easy sollution to the fcr question
you definetely want the 102 fcr
you definetely want damage
you already have to/mages and arach

how about.. 15 fcr amu+ wizzy  then you`ll only have to equip the claws onece down there--> less costs, same resis, no problem if caught with a physical attack coz no block, less str= more life (on Bo level, we coul not care less about that)

Shock Web - Use this on left click when PvM to kill even faster, only damages once per second (Around 4k-6k damage)
Charged Bolt Sentry - Synergy.
Fire Blast - Switch between this and shockweb when attacking since shockweb is a timer skill and lasts for 3.6 seconds, does 5k+ fire damage (rapes souls when baaling).
Gold: 14,621.48
Aug 17 2008 10:17am
Quote (darcanegel @ Sun, Jun 29 2008, 07:45am)
man, how come this guy writes a guide with a zillion flaws in it and gets 90% good feedback, whereas i write a guide with (arguably) 1 flaw in it and get nothing but endless shit?

i think that most people who really know what they're doing arent even going to bother posting here
Gold: Locked
Sep 14 2008 02:48pm
Some1 knows which is the best of the 4 Versions?
I am thinking about dmg only Assa, but i know the she dies to fast ^^
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2008 11:35am
So many opnions, which one is RIGHT!!

I'm trying to build a decent trapper for HardCoreLadder.

I'm not sure which person is correct on here!

Anyone else have any decent input as to which build is the best one?..
Gold: 1.95
Nov 11 2008 05:14am
i really like this guide!but whats better pvm trapsin with shadowmaster or without?
Gold: 0.00
Nov 11 2008 05:32am
It is better without because a shadow will also set traps which are weaker than yours and you can have a maximum of 5 traps at one time (including the shadow's ones). But of course if you need an additional blocker you can use it but if you don't have problems without your merc should be the only blocker. It always depends on your playing skills. If you don't have problems with a 3 traps circlet instead of a harle you should use it... the better you are the more offensive you can play. If this is your first Trapsin or you are playing hardcore of course I suggest you to use a shadow.
Gold: 299.18
Nov 11 2008 06:11am
So bad LOL
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll