d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Trading Grounds > Classic >
FT
> Any1 Have A Necro And Want This Ammy? Classic Ladd > East SCL
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 8,800.00
Warn: 10%
May 8 2024 01:07am
Quote (Lets_Gamble @ May 7 2024 01:38am)
I sincerely appreciate the gesture and charity but with your response, this will likely be the last time in a while that I will play D2 Classic. "Why?" You may ask? I've reached a point in my life (39 male) where I need to do more important tasks that will improve my life in the future. Playing a 20+ year old dead game will not help with my future goals. Instead of spending 30 minutes - 1 hour of time everyday on this game, I should be doing something else to improve my life and thus future. Some may argue that my limited gameplay is therapeutic in de-stressing from the world. However, I disagree. This already nearly dead, dying community consists of bots in the early ladder period followed by the sporadic millennial, who just wants a taste of their younger years when nothing mattered. A time when a whole afternoon or weekend could have been spent on playing this game. Keep up the generosity though. Charitable acts like what you offered me, will draw in players to keep this game and this niche community somewhat alive. :thumbsup:

Alas, I think it's time to give up on this game.

see you in another life brother
Gold: 635.40
May 9 2024 05:27am
Quote (Therapist @ May 4 2024 06:25am)
Yeah I could respec my necro to pure vita with this lol. Nice find dude, lmk what you’d like for it!

Great idea! Tried to PM, and message box is full bud
Gold: 0.00
May 9 2024 06:18am
Quote (heavyburning @ May 9 2024 07:27am)
Great idea! Tried to PM, and message box is full bud

Just emptied. I was on last night to respec
Go Back To Classic Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check