d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Suggestion For Ladder Slasher
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22,758.13
Apr 28 2024 09:59am
So personally:
1. Make easy mode work till level 85, new players who reach monk early get absolutely destroyed at level 75 and on hardcore even proper geared alch players dont want to mess around against level 84 groups of 3 mobs.
2. Add some new quests and a way to enable/disable specific quests so you can disable sneaky if you really dont want to see it, or disable face the evil during a MM.
3. I liked the emblem change but lets make them even more interesting. Why not ALWAYS get a glyph still, but get one of the added affects as well? or say a 50% chance of getting any 2 bonuses. Fighting EP's then find your sitting on a well would be a great feeling. Making the emblems have a MUCH higher chance of landing on 10+ strength/dev/intel or 3+ ML would also be great. Also remove it from having a chance to trap door you please for MM purposes if nothing else.
4. Add a hard mode which allows you to solo 4 mobs and maxes out EP spawns to 4 mobs as well.

Gold: 193.10
Apr 28 2024 10:31am
Adding a hard-mode with 4 mobs for those who have good gear is such a nice idea! And you can get like 3-5 extra magic luck for playing the mode.
Gold: 2,969.79
Apr 28 2024 11:03am
Y'all be careful, this thread will get you 30 days.
Gold: 193.10
Apr 28 2024 11:26am
Quote (Light_Prince @ 28 Apr 2024 20:03)
Y'all be careful, this thread will get you 30 days.

My intentions are pure and I never had a single warning since 2007. If they consider that I cant do much about it. I respect Paul and the rest just as much. We are all friends so why not try to improve our time here?
Gold: 3,879.65
Apr 28 2024 07:13pm
Quote (Bigheaded @ 29 Apr 2024 03:59)
So personally:
1. Make easy mode work till level 85, new players who reach monk early get absolutely destroyed at level 75 and on hardcore even proper geared alch players dont want to mess around against level 84 groups of 3 mobs.
2. Add some new quests and a way to enable/disable specific quests so you can disable sneaky if you really dont want to see it, or disable face the evil during a MM.
3. I liked the emblem change but lets make them even more interesting. Why not ALWAYS get a glyph still, but get one of the added affects as well? or say a 50% chance of getting any 2 bonuses. Fighting EP's then find your sitting on a well would be a great feeling. Making the emblems have a MUCH higher chance of landing on 10+ strength/dev/intel or 3+ ML would also be great. Also remove it from having a chance to trap door you please for MM purposes if nothing else.
4. Add a hard mode which allows you to solo 4 mobs and maxes out EP spawns to 4 mobs as well.

Nice... I am just adding on.

1. Easy mode to 101 ... some people solo'ing may want to achieve this objective.
2. Create a tab in Settings (Objectives) where you can toggle off/on, if in a group, this is ignored.
3. I like the emblem change as well. Main issue is Trap Door automatically activates. This shouldn't happen to a Rogue, Monk or Ninja, solo'ing or in a group.
3 Added Glyphs ... I do agree, 50% chance that you gain a glyph is good.
4. Hard mode yup. Could have different levels... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 ... would keep things interesting.

Add a new area: Den of Evil.
... Totally different Objectives or Final Boss with a different reward.
... Instead of Trap Doors, hidden rooms, maybe Rogue, Monk or Ninja can detect or different classes like Guardian, Paladin & Headhunter.
... The hidden rooms could be a Treasure Room ... each step has either a Treasure Chest or Glyphs, maybe a Well or more (insert something else?)
... A hidden room could also be a pack of Evil Presence ... or it could be a room where "Swarm" is activated (not the Objective)
... Water Hole where you can fish, but does not run out like a Well but with the same effects of one.
... Sacrificing Altar where you can shrine items instead of going to town. Maybe a hidden factor of spawning Monster, glyph, gain experience or lose experience (insert something else).
... Dimensions the same as Maps, not Catacomb, however, monsters spawn like in a normal catacomb, not like a Map that is limited.

Note: with the Den of Evil, you don't find Trap Doors (just hidden room(s) ), no Emblems, no Warm Lights, no Spins, no Treasure Chest (unless in a hidden room), no Well (unless in a hidden room), no /set easy mode. (insert something else)

I do have other ideas as usual, but of course this will do for now. Insert what you think could help with Den of Evil... maybe something about a Final Boss???
Gold: 1.90
Apr 28 2024 09:00pm
pokemeow >
Gold: 218,868.33
Apr 28 2024 09:09pm
DO NOT bad talk ladder slasher the best game this century, how dare you

do you guys not have phones?
Gold: 243,061.89
Apr 28 2024 11:39pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 29 Apr 2024 03:13)
Nice... I am just adding on.

1. Easy mode to 101 ... some people solo'ing may want to achieve this objective.
2. Create a tab in Settings (Objectives) where you can toggle off/on, if in a group, this is ignored.
3. I like the emblem change as well. Main issue is Trap Door automatically activates. This shouldn't happen to a Rogue, Monk or Ninja, solo'ing or in a group.
3 Added Glyphs ... I do agree, 50% chance that you gain a glyph is good.
4. Hard mode yup. Could have different levels... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 ... would keep things interesting.

Add a new area: Den of Evil.
... Totally different Objectives or Final Boss with a different reward.
... Instead of Trap Doors, hidden rooms, maybe Rogue, Monk or Ninja can detect or different classes like Guardian, Paladin & Headhunter.
... The hidden rooms could be a Treasure Room ... each step has either a Treasure Chest or Glyphs, maybe a Well or more (insert something else?)
... A hidden room could also be a pack of Evil Presence ... or it could be a room where "Swarm" is activated (not the Objective)
... Water Hole where you can fish, but does not run out like a Well but with the same effects of one.
... Sacrificing Altar where you can shrine items instead of going to town. Maybe a hidden factor of spawning Monster, glyph, gain experience or lose experience (insert something else).
... Dimensions the same as Maps, not Catacomb, however, monsters spawn like in a normal catacomb, not like a Map that is limited.

Note: with the Den of Evil, you don't find Trap Doors (just hidden room(s) ), no Emblems, no Warm Lights, no Spins, no Treasure Chest (unless in a hidden room), no Well (unless in a hidden room), no /set easy mode. (insert something else)

I do have other ideas as usual, but of course this will do for now. Insert what you think could help with Den of Evil... maybe something about a Final Boss???

Damn i actually like all of those🤩👍
Probably managment wont read any of it or just dont care but that would be pretty nice upd for me😎 something frees h and new
Gold: 3,879.65
Apr 29 2024 03:06pm
Quote (jaku @ 29 Apr 2024 17:39)
Damn i actually like all of those🤩👍
Probably managment wont read any of it or just dont care but that would be pretty nice upd for me😎 something frees h and new

I forgot one thing about "Hidden Rooms" ... the classes that can detect them would be instant identification ... the other characters would have to face the wall (where they think the opening is) and wait there 5 secs... open if you are correct. Maybe 3 secs... this way everyone can enjoy exploring "Den of Evil". Maybe a different name... sounds just like D2. :P
Gold: 15,687.69
May 2 2024 08:23am
Trap doors are not fun.
Losing skill charge is not fun.
Immunities that heal off caster-damage are BEYOND not fun...especially when it's an EP.
Sneaky is the dumbest idea anyone's ever had when you're between mage and warlock as solo.
Marketplace needs F'IN JESUS.

The game is pretty darn basic...it's not like these are obstacles you have to overcome...they're just not fun and it's really dumb.

We don't even need "more fun"...we just need LESS "NOT FUN"

:wallbash:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll