d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Whisper Sound
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,271.96
Apr 28 2024 07:25am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 28 Apr 2024 04:48)
How about using the same method when someone has msg'd you in game ... /who character name and press enter... you will get a reply of either they are not online... or if they are, you can see how long they have been inactive by X# of Seconds. the only time this does NOT work, is if they have had a 1006 disconnect and the timer has reset.

No need to go to your Discord... also, some players DON'T use discord ... i.e. myself, and if I was using discord... I play with no headphones, and my speakers are there for the Movies, TV series, Anime Series and music I MAYBE watching at the time and can not hear a whisper.

Not disputing you... but if you press L (brings up chat logs) and you see a msg sent to you... you can reply by typing /r HI ... this will also tell you if that player is active before typing /who

EDIT: this is why in trades I always ask them to send me a message in game.

/msg *izparagonzi (add in contents) ... now they will get feedback... I am online, they can see what character I am using... they can type /who character name (press enter) and they can see how long I was active by seconds.

Now if I am online, I use /r Hi, what is up??? ... they will get that and boom... can trade now because we are both online at the same time.

as I said, I was late

my curiosity made me always use /who but I was so late, that got only "user offline" info ;)

this happened couple times this year

- hence this topic

Quote (UEFI @ 28 Apr 2024 04:56)
Hello we are trying to reach you regarding your car's extended warranty. I feel like it would be abused and people would annoy others with it. It's fine the way it is currently.

oh no no, you're deadly wrong here... ;)

Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll