d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Rate This Level 5 Polearm
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 33,523.07
Apr 25 2024 10:09pm
Really cool item. Imagine that with 4 or 5 ML :drool:
Gold: 56,620.45
Apr 25 2024 10:16pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 25 2024 08:21pm)
Nope... you are misinforming new players by calling level 5 items with 57% ee & +2 ml trash... look at your initial post.

Too low ee
Too low ml

80% ee is maximum for a level 5 item ... so 57% ee is trash?
+4 ml is maximum for a level 5 item ... so +2 ml is trash?

This is why I responded... and it is your prerogative as I stated before, but misinforming people that maybe a new player is just crap talk.

Think before you write out stuff or open your trap... you know it isn't trash, but you hold a grudge... grow up.

EDIT: NOW I am dragging your comment down, but at least it is the truth aye?

Like the title says. Rate this polearm. I rated it. Ill clear it up even better for you.

Since this item is in hardcore, it sucks ynless you have some godly armor and lots of time on your hands. This item will not 1-2 hit kill monsters lvl 10 and up especially ep’s in my opinion. Yes the additional ml is nice on a weapon but do you seriously care about the tier I-IIII drops you will get from this lvl 5 weapon? I know hardcore is desperate for items and activity in your markets but i dont think you are THAT badly struggling (or maybe its only you that olays hardcore now…..I dont know). Sure the other mods are nice to keep you alive but with a good ee armor I dont think you need the life etc…addition. You need high ee to kill faster and move on to the higher lvls.

So yes Rex…..I personally do still think this item is trash. Feel free to make another long post explaining how i am wrong but truthfully…..no one cares.

Feel free to discuss my market and my prices or anything else you want to bully about me if that makes your day/life any better

Gold: 5,270.85
Apr 25 2024 11:19pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ 26 Apr 2024 16:16)
Like the title says. Rate this polearm. I rated it. Ill clear it up even better for you.

Since this item is in hardcore, it sucks ynless you have some godly armor and lots of time on your hands. This item will not 1-2 hit kill monsters lvl 10 and up especially ep’s in my opinion. Yes the additional ml is nice on a weapon but do you seriously care about the tier I-IIII drops you will get from this lvl 5 weapon? I know hardcore is desperate for items and activity in your markets but i dont think you are THAT badly struggling (or maybe its only you that olays hardcore now…..I dont know). Sure the other mods are nice to keep you alive but with a good ee armor I dont think you need the life etc…addition. You need high ee to kill faster and move on to the higher lvls.

So yes Rex…..I personally do still think this item is trash. Feel free to make another long post explaining how i am wrong but truthfully…..no one cares.

Feel free to discuss my market and my prices or anything else you want to bully about me if that makes your day/life any better

Well... then post up items that have the same mods/level in comparison and you put it in the Trash can without selling them.. oh... maybe use for Glyphs, or Muting without selling it for a profit or give to a new player that can benefit from it.

Hey... if you can do that, then hats off to you and your elitism in your opinion calling it trash ... really... you don't have similar items that you actually use at level 5?

Stop misinforming readers.

Barbarian @ level 1 using this deal can 1 hit kill (average) up to level 5 and even level 10 and is a compliment for the level 5 Polearm:

Godly bronze battleaxe
Damage: 49 to 59
+15% Enhanced Effect
+204 Max Life
+260 Max Mana
+1 to 3 Life per Kill
+2% Damage Return
+3% Armor Pierce
+1% Parry
+1% Fire Mastery

Before switching to the level 5 Poleam posted. Now to compliment the Battleaxe and Polearm to level 15 easily before switching are these items:

Mythical bronze chain mail
Physical Defense: 13 to 34
Magical Defense: 0 to 11
+33% Enhanced Effect
+11 Dexterity
+112 Max Life
+1% Damage Return
+1% Critical Flux

@ level 5 change armor to:

Rare iron chain mail
Level Req: 5
Physical Defense: 14 to 35
Magical Defense: 0 to 12
+20 Dexterity
+314 Max Life

And only using this Tier III charm from level 1 to 15 before switching out:

Arcane wild heal III
Heals: 4 to 45
+11 Dexterity
+227 Max Life
+1 Critical Strike

+1% Damage Return
+1 Jubilance
+1% Earth Mastery

And yes... I can easily 1-2 hit kill level 10 to 15 monsters (maybe a little longer with EPs, but not much)

And damn, I can Well Tier VI (lvl 15) Whites with those items on and not worry too much about death because of massive hit points.

As for ML ... I could always use this trash charm:

Angelic heal III
Heals: 13 to 37
+164 Max Life
+2 Magic Luck

+1% Armor Pierce
+2% Lightning Mastery

I just need a Tier III armor with ML on it, or use my +4 ML level 5 charm.

Are you going to say all the items I posted are trash? No, it doesn't matter what core you are on... the game mechanics are the same for both cores... but these items compliment each other to find better lower items at low levels.

Quote (BWConformity @ 26 Apr 2024 16:09)
Really cool item. Imagine that with 4 or 5 ML :drool:

Oh i know... I have some complimentary items to go with it and with ML... I just don't use them to their potential.
_________

EDIT:

Quote (CARTRACK @ 26 Apr 2024 17:32)
15 ppl so far think its trash or average while 4 (including you) think its sexy or super sexy but yes in the ine with the misinformation.

Im done with this conversation Rex.

Votes are free, you should have stated that it is Trash because it is a Polearm and can only be used by Feeder & Paladin ... that is the ONLY reason why it would be classed as trash, not the mods.

Mind you... there are players on both cores that love using Polearms.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Apr 25 2024 11:37pm
Gold: 56,620.45
Apr 25 2024 11:32pm
15 ppl so far think its trash or average while 4 (including you) think its sexy or super sexy but yes in the ine with the misinformation.

Im done with this conversation Rex.
Gold: 168,920.02
Trader: Trusted
Apr 25 2024 11:41pm
would use an axe over polearm on low lvls simply cause you can oneshot with it aswell and it is quicker; but i am not a big fan of heavies in general; i am also not farming for items at these levels, so ml is just a nice looking stat but no real benefit for me, but hey it doesnt hurt to have it

so i would say sexy for people with your playstyle and enthusiasm for heavies, sort of average for most others at least on softcore cause you can get a 70+ee axe for pretty much no fg at lvl 5
Apr 26 2024 12:00am
Quote (Matthi @ 26 Apr 2024 17:41)
would use an axe over polearm on low lvls simply cause you can oneshot with it aswell and it is quicker; but i am not a big fan of heavies in general; i am also not farming for items at these levels, so ml is just a nice looking stat but no real benefit for me, but hey it doesnt hurt to have it

so i would say sexy for people with your playstyle and enthusiasm for heavies, sort of average for most others at least on softcore cause you can get a 70+ee axe for pretty much no fg at lvl 5

Thanks.

I like heavy weapons at low levels because the base damage is already 100% enhanced compared to normal weapons (excluding stats like str/dex) ... yup. 1.8 sec delay vs 1 sec. I just love the Mods on it... I mean if this was an Axe/Dagger/Sword with those mods ... damn ... sexy right.

Pity it is a Polearm and can only be used by Barb/Guardian (feeder) and Paladin ...
Gold: 371.95
Apr 26 2024 12:28am
I would have to say average, its not really "sexy" but its not "trash"
Imo using heavy weapon's under lvl 10 is just not worth it with the attack delay compared to reg weapons.
But if i was to use a heavy at lvl 5 I would take the max life over some extra ee for sure!
As for the ml imo it is trash!!! lol but i never had much luck with ml so dont really care to use it.
Apr 26 2024 02:07am
Quote (Spankyhaze @ 26 Apr 2024 18:28)
I would have to say average, its not really "sexy" but its not "trash"
Imo using heavy weapon's under lvl 10 is just not worth it with the attack delay compared to reg weapons.
But if i was to use a heavy at lvl 5 I would take the max life over some extra ee for sure!
As for the ml imo it is trash!!! lol but i never had much luck with ml so dont really care to use it.

Howdy there stranger, haven't seen you post in a long time.

I am not much of a ML user either, years ago I did get an overspawn Tier III fire with 20 Strength and other mods just using +7 ML (on my level 15 Focus Heal with 115% ee and other mods like LpA and Life steal to MQ)

Thanks for comment.
Gold: 138,125.13
Trader: Trusted
Apr 26 2024 11:40pm
Rated avrg.

Here is a sexy one: :drool:

Arcane iron axe
Level Req: 5
Damage: 44 to 53

+74% Enhanced Effect
+18 Strength
+379 Max Life