d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Hc Killers
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,977.69
Apr 26 2024 06:56pm
Quote (FORt-HOBO @ 26 Apr 2024 11:22)
Bots killed your game
Not pkers
The only people who tend to quit when they get pked are 1) actual newbs, which are very few in # these days 2) people who get dirty tped/wped at start of season and 3) someone who actually had a perfect character but they tend to be only on NL, and trying to PK nl is probably not worth it. People who actually quit these days when they get pked are close to non existent. Usually they remake instantly.

this

lost sorc 92 96 both to server d/c rebuilt shes 97 and perfect geared. the true players dont quit ever
Gold: 1,795.34
Apr 27 2024 03:57am
Sometimes this happens. A lot of people usually just take to private servers.
Gold: 130.00
Apr 27 2024 07:56am
Gold: 30.00
Apr 27 2024 02:25pm
Whole lot of rose colored glass wearing southern folk in the thread apparently... Y'ALL never enjoyed pk "back in bmpk days" and are whining about cringe dirty hostile tps now are yas?!

Death to a pk now is the most toned down easy to avoid experience since the beginning- you're an idiot and you deserve the death and either learn from it or go sc/uninstall.
Hardcore was never intended to be more difficult than softcore, it just demanded some thought into builds, switching and upgrading/stashing gear as you leveled and most importantly - that you actually paid attention.

You remember bmpk? Really??? Where every cold sorc was suspicious as hell and the instant you saw an iceblast cast you ran for your life and were probably too late unless you had chicken or a cracked version of anti triggers?
Pks are not really doing anything wrong, people that remember tppk, town killing with a1 mercs had an actual "everyone might turn on me at any time" experience.

5 seconds to take way points, you can tp or exit on console in 2. If you're still dieing to a sewers charger, an a5 bloody foothills "let me keep rushing you and get you shenk Q" type of deaths then really... play the game or don't, there is no dirty tp in hc.

There used to be, now you're just complaining that your free rush while you watched ru paul ended in your death.

Edit: to be clear, crashing games, reporting videos of gameplay or private chats just to get someone is as B.s. as tppk and townkilling was and sadly exists on consoles but the rush of a hostile, instant way point and they're on you is what made hc so addictive. If you're fed up with public games "getting ruined" build a character, team up and throw down against them.
Every season I've played I've died, but sometimes they lose gear worth a hell of a lot more than you had. If there was one qol added I'd like to see is that looting a corpse is open always. Hc or the game is boring.

This post was edited by MnG on Apr 27 2024 02:40pm
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll