d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Dating A Muslim Girl
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,267.50
Apr 20 2024 12:39am
I dont know where to start tbh..
Ive been dating a mulsim girl for 3 months now and i really like her but things are goings so slow since in her religion nothings happen before mariage but im not used to it 😆

But like i i said i really like her but im not sure how to show her since where im from sex is a thing after a week or two but with muslim girls it takes months even years.... Soo yeah idk if i should keep dating her without having any king of love physicaly or w.e....

Im very lost since she hardly speak my languague ( french or english )
She speak a little french but idk if i should tell her i want more than dating without touching each others 🙄
Apr 20 2024 12:41am
Any1 else had this kind of relation and could give advises ?😆
Gold: 16,131.74
Apr 20 2024 06:04pm
Have you met her family?

How does the family feel about her dating someone who isn't a Muslim?

Would she marry someone who isn't a Muslim?

Would you have to convert to Islam to marry her?

Are you willing to learn Arabic to be able to talk to her and her family?

You both sound incompatible. I would be concerned that she'll end up dating someone from her own faith.
Apr 21 2024 08:56am
Quote (x_h @ Apr 20 2024 08:04pm)
Have you met her family?

How does the family feel about her dating someone who isn't a Muslim?

Would she marry someone who isn't a Muslim?

Would you have to convert to Islam to marry her?

Are you willing to learn Arabic to be able to talk to her and her family?

You both sound incompatible. I would be concerned that she'll end up dating someone from her own faith.

No havent met her family shes from tunesia but live in quebec canada now and she plan to stay here so i dont think she'll end up dating someone from her faith since there is very few muslim where i live

Unless she move to a big city

As for the incompatible part is religion really make two person incompatible ?
Gold: 16,131.74
Apr 21 2024 10:27am
Quote (vaiav @ Apr 21 2024 11:56am)
No havent met her family shes from tunesia but live in quebec canada now and she plan to stay here so i dont think she'll end up dating someone from her faith since there is very few muslim where i live

Religion specifically? Maybe not. As long as she would be willing to marry you at some point and you were willing to wait until marriage to have sex.

She can for sure find someone who is Muslim to date in your area if she wants though. There are apps specifically for Muslim dating. A quick search shows that the muslim population in Quebec(province) has almost doubled in the past 10 years.

It sounds like you need to have some of these conversations with her. Stuff like is she willing to marry someone who isn't muslim, would it be important for her to have her kids raised in her faith, etc.
Gold: 217,588.33
Apr 22 2024 12:16am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (vaiav @ Apr 21 2024 07:56am)

stopped reading here

seems like you're an idiot

good luck
Gold: 19.19
Apr 22 2024 12:46am
Don’t bother
Either she is going to be expelled by her family which she doesn’t want
Or you have to convert to the religin of peas which you don’t want and so have to run away from her angry father and brothers
Either way it’s going to suck having to deal with this cult and their primitive philosophy if you aren’t grown up with it. Do not bother.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll